U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned for using secret codes!  (What is "T_T" anyway?)  lol

Mordred

Banned for not knowing 'T_T' (like I do? ha!).
*See Pillory*

Linwood Badr

Banned for not knowing and pretending to know /nods/...>.> (Also T_T means I'm crying XD)

Anesa

Banned for being a big cry baby!  Suck it up, Little Buckaroo!  ;)  (Here's a tissue..sorry)

Davina

Banned for not missing me while I was gone
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Anesa

Banned for thinking such incorrect thoughts!  *Hugs up her country "kissin" cousin, Davina... smooches her up and down and all around before she has to leave again!*  lol   Where the heck ya been anyway???  Off on a rodeo?  ;)

Belle33

Banned for kissing Davina all over and not leaving me any dry spots.  LOL

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Linwood Badr

Banned for not wanting to clean her up and letting me help.

icandor

Banned for ... just banned I don't care the reason I'm banning you because you need it and a shower!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Davina

banned for not needing a shower when obviously the lot of us need showering, had some medical issues and went for sugery, much better now though I am still drugged to high heaven
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

icandor

Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Sybl

Banned for not banning properly.

icandor

Banned for banning me after I healed you

Anesa

Banned merely because I haven't personally banged banned you today!  ;P

Sybl

Banned! because you are Camille. :P

Syauglan

Banned for being good at fractal art.

icandor

Banned because you skipped me!

Anesa

Banned for whining....again!  ;P

Sybl

Banned for banning poor icandor :P

Quote from: Syauglan on July 16, 2011, 07:00:47 PM
Banned for being good at fractal art.

Anesa

Banned for being...MEAN!  ;P

icandor

Banned for being judgmental

Sybl

Banned for changing your avatar.  >:)

Anesa

Banned for having another sexy avatar!

Keaira

Banned for abandoning your twin to become a cowgirl.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Sybl

I am a twin to one other, and you are Banned.