Plots from the Winds ( Het. Gay, Bondage, Non Con, looking for dom or switch )

Started by Winds Of Lust, March 30, 2011, 11:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winds Of Lust

Hello one and all, these are a few plots I've been craving. Any takers?

Bound for adventure
A simple Fantasy plot with some mixed in elements of bondage, public, Humiliation, and sort of non con. This plot can be Gay or het. It can be switch, but I like dom ( you ) and sub (Me) better, any who here is the plot.
A hero, specifically a paladin of sorts, and a bounty hunter are after the same mark. A former mage of the of the royal family who went rough recently. The two have separately  found the mage’s hide out and over here a evil plot of that we can come up with as we set up the specifics of this rp, but for now lets go with the ever popular taking over the world. It’s at this time the both jump out to confront the mage, but the hero of light and the scourge of the underworld get in one another’s way and are two busy fighting with each other to capture the Mage. The mage knows if he kills either of these two there will be a serious man hunt put out by the Bounty hunters many partners and the full military of the kingdom. SO rather than killing them he casts a spell that binds the two together, they are not able to go more than 100 feet apart; not only that but they will be subjected to random and uncontrollable lust for one another. Compelled by duty they continue to follow the mage’s trail, trying their best to get along and keep a low profile, but once the lust kicks in…anything can happen.

What this game can include. Last time I played this game, the “evil” character was also a powerful mage, and used magic to alter my characters body, able to turn him female, or any number of exotic variants I liked this idea, and would rather like it to be included if your interested. But We can hammer out the details later.

Guard Dog

This is a similar plot as that Bound for the adventure in a way. My character is a Furry of some kind, preferable a dangerous one, and a hell of a fighter, but unfortunately for him he has been enslaved. Now he is to violent to really be used for most kinds of slave work, and just making him do heavy lifting seemed like a waste of his combat skills so the fashioned a special collar that suppress him, and makes him the complete slave of who ever holds the key to it. Your character is a powerful person, but has some powerful enemies that are after you. You can’t trust anyone you’d normally trust because the price of your head is that much. You hear about these slaves such as my character that are marketed as body guards. Just what you need, someone to fight for you and keep you safe while you figure out how to get out of your predicament. This game is open to a lot of possibilities, simply ask me and  I’ll let you know what I can think of. This game can be MM MF or even FF. What ever you like.

Yes Meh’ lady ( or Lord )

My character is a royal knight of very knight of great skill and fame. He has been declared one of the most skilled warriors in the history of the kingdom. So what is the mighty master of Swordsmanship new job now that the wars are won? To be the princess’s bodyguard…Great, just great. The proud warrior is not exactly overjoyed by this task, he has always seen the princess as spoiled and annoying. Sure she was attractive, but she was royalty and that made her off limits. When you inquired about her old bodyguards they were dismissed for being no longer useful as a fighter, or she claimed she was board of them. This worries you, but you can’t refuse a direct order from the king so you are made the new bodyguard. A spell is cast on you so you are unable to harm of fight with the princess, they don’t expect you to be an assassin, but you have to respect proper procedure. After the spell is properly placed you go to meet the princess for the first time one on one. You walk to her chambers and much to your surprise when you open the door you are hit with a burst of light, next thing you know you’re on the ground and the princess is standing over you with a wide smile on her face. Apparently she had been picking up magic on her free time and learned a way to alter the spell placed on her bodyguards, no longer were you not allowed to hurt her, but you couldn’t disobey her commands or tell anybody about this spell. She was going to have some fun.

Lust beyond the grave.

Your character had a bit of a crush on mine. But your character had this reputation of being the tough Girl or Guy, some one that doesn’t get involved with others. You like this reputation far to much to throw it away on some crush with a cute face. But the more you try to ignore the feeling the strong It gets; to help deal with it you start to pick ruthlessly on my character. All the while my character grows the fear you and you just love him all the more. Then one summer you die in a tragic sudden accident.  You wake up finding you haven’t passed to a heaven or a hell. No, you have become something of a poltergeist. A type of powerful ghost that is fueled by the desires it had while it was alive and can interact with the real world. And you desired my character in any and every way. You suddenly find your quite happy to be dead, now you don’t have to worry about any consequences for your actions. You effectively began to ‘Haunt my character’. Molesting him and teasing his body while being invisible to his eyes. As time passes you gain the power to make yourself visible to your obsession, and you force yourself on him whenever, where ever, and how ever you like. Eventually your lust softens to a deep passion for him and a twisted romance can form.
A rough outline of a plot but an original one I quite like. The Ghost can be female or mail. You can make other things invisible so you can steal toys to your on your living plaything. You can make yourself solid, or only selected parts. This roleplay as a lot of potential and many direction it can go.

Other Kinks that I’m really looking for at the moment that can be included in just about any RP I do
Fem Dom
Bondage in General
Furry/None Human In general (( Naga, Alien, what ever you can come up with I’ll probable be interested in ))
Strong Female (( check ON/Off for more specific on that one, or simple ask me ))
Pet play
Futa on Male