Which Female of NGE do YOU prefer?

Started by Ajoxer, May 27, 2005, 09:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

Personally? I always thought Misato was a veeery nice choice.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Hunter

Asuka baby!  Hot redhead who's a kickass fighter.   ;D

Brandon

Ild say Masato because I like her character, but frankly I think the whole NGE series is highly over rated.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Ajoxer

Overrated doesn't mean bad. * shrug.* Anyway, I enjoyed it, at least.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Brandon

Oh yeah, dont get me wrong. Its not a bad series, its just that I think a lot of people give it more credit then it deserves. 90% of my questions were unanswered the first time I watched it through and at least 70% were still unanswered the 10th time I watched it. Most of those questions are in regard to the angels, the political intregue and a few other elements.

Personally if I were rating NGE in a 1 out of 5 type setting it would be a 3 because while the animation is good, the voice actings good, and the plot is confusing but obviously deep, I find myself asking a lot of questions that just dont get answered and I dont like that with my anime. For me, I like to have everything answered by the final episode, 1 reason why I hate Big O and other such anime's that just leave me hanging
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Ajoxer

I figure you're meant to come to your own conclusions, which I happily do.

Or enjoy the blammy.

MadPanda

Believe it or not, Maya.   ;D

There's just something about the quiet ones...my anima likes her, anyway.  Asuka's too loud, Rei's too...Rei, Ritsuko's too cold, Misato's too wild...and the class rep is a little too young.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Ajoxer

Hunter

Come on now, you know you like firey redheads.   ;)

MadPanda

This is true.  Of course, I only like my red-heads a little bit feisty.  Asuka is super-sized jumbo feisty.  Too much for me  ::)

In Memory of Bishrook

Brandon

Ah come on Panda, that fiery wildness will go away the second you tie her to the bed. Especially if you use the right tools  ;D

MadPanda

Yeah, and returns the second you try and cut her loose!  I'd like to keep all my internal organs, thanks.  And besides, she's a bit young for me...as in fourteen...maybe after she turns twenty or so I'll think about it.

In Memory of Bishrook

JustyW

Misato followed closely by Asuka.  Misato because she was both more mature, and wild as hell.  And can you imagine a fireball like Asuka in bed??????

:P ::) :-* :P ::) :-*

Hunter

Quote from: JustyW on May 29, 2005, 12:05:59 AM
Misato followed closely by Asuka.  Misato because she was both more mature, and wild as hell.  And can you imagine a fireball like Asuka in bed??????

:P ::) :-* :P ::) :-*

Yes.  Yes I can.   ;D :o 8) ;D ;) ;D

Brandon

Yes I could, and it would be even more taming her or at the very least diverting that raw energy into pure sexual lust.

Lyria

okay, no one laugh at me, I'm not an anime person ;) but what is NGE....my curiosity is killing me
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Hunter

Quote from: guardianangel98 on May 29, 2005, 12:16:25 AM
Yes I could, and it would be even more taming her or at the very least diverting that raw energy into pure sexual lust.

And that's a lot of energy to convert into sexual lust.  *drools while thinking it over*

Hunter

Quote from: Lyria on May 29, 2005, 12:18:07 AM
okay, no one laugh at me, I'm not an anime person ;) but what is NGE....my curiosity is killing me

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Lyria

Hmmmm, it must be late, I should have been able to make that connection with the post below of the same name  ::)  Thanks though!
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs