Hitman Story

Started by CriminalMinds, July 08, 2016, 07:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMinds

Hello everyone!

So after a very, very long hiatus I am looking to get myself back into writing. I had a plot long ago that was semi successful before it died and wanted to try it again and try to make it a success! First off, I'm wanting it to be more focused on the story than sex, and while sex may play a part, I'm hoping to develop a really good story. So, I guess I should set the premises.

Ryleigh Anderson (my character) is the daughter of the CEO of MediTech. A man that is known in the media for his business acumen and also his ruthlessness. Not to mention his questionable ethics. There is no doubt that he's done a lot of dirty dealings and that his money is not his own. It is also well known that his human trials were denied funding. He is a dark man, not to be messed with.

His daughter, Ryleigh, is nothing like her dad. She's shy, quiet and quite innocent. She sees good in everything and tries to make a difference. She also doesn't want to follow in her father's footsteps. Of course, her father has also decided that he cannot pass his business down to his daughter and as there are no men in her life, he decides to arrange a marriage with his CFO who is over twice her age.

Her mother is a world famous model who wants Ryleigh to follow in her footsteps too. Ryleigh doesn't want that life either and therefore acknowledgement from her parents is minimal. But what happens when Ryleigh meets someone that isn't the CFO? And what happens when this man turns out to be a hitman?

The basis of the story is that her and the hitman meet before he's contracted to kill her and her family. They get to know each other and she falls for him. He might not necessarily be in love with her as easily but he's captivated by her innocence and the fact that she sees good in everything and is so positive about things. It's refreshing when his father has set him up to be a hitman and only a hitman. And what choices will he make, knowing who her father is and how bad he really is, and been contracted to kill them?

So yeah, that's the basis. I'm thinking of building it up before he's contracted to kill her and her family, so we have the character development and romance before kicking things off and getting right into the action. Like I said, I do want some romance which can lead to sex. But I don't want that to be the basis of the story. I'm also looking for a writer that can post more than a line and write with good spelling and punctuation.

Please PM me if interested and if you have ideas, please share :)

Thanks!

CriminalMinds

Just to let you know that I'm still looking for this if anyone is interested. I've also made some minor amendments to the story.