News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon

At least I would have release and be cured of this, somthing you would never do for me!

Edhel Tari

Breaking up because ........ you pretty much blew me away with that post.   ;)
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Breaking up because well I don't know how to top that lol

Edhel Tari

We're breaking up cause when you said you wanted to monkey around, I didn't know you meant you wanted pet monkeys!  (Its late...doing my best here.  lol.  but I do have to go to bed soon.)
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

(Lol I should go to bed soon as well) You just don't understand me anymore!  :'(

thirteenhearts

Erm, this is awkward.  It's been fun and all but I'm sorry, I'm leaving you for your Dad.

abandoneddolly

your tiny waiste makes me feel fat, bye

thirteenhearts

Dammit woman!! I told you earlier...Get a haircut!  Stop your obsession with The Ring movie!

DiverseDesires

Quote from: thirteenhearts on July 17, 2010, 01:56:18 AM
Erm, this is awkward.  It's been fun and all but I'm sorry, I'm leaving you for your Dad.

Thank you for making me laugh this early in the morning!

You just don't talk to me enough, I've had enough of your corsets being more important then me, I'm out.
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

abandoneddolly

put that dam dress on already you take longer to get dressed then my grandma

Michael Corvus

I can't stand to look at you anymore. Y..you... f... fr... freak me out a little. *runs away*
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

thirteenhearts

Michael Corvus

And you're such a poopy face! Oh... and i'm breaking up with you because ... you're a poopy face!
The Oath of The Drake

Harley Quinn

Clearly, I've already been replaced by the girl hanging all over you, so I'm going!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

DiverseDesires

sorry three's a crowd, I need my own dancing partner
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Michael Corvus

I just can't see myself staying with someone who just can't seem to dress themselves. Good luck with your dress. *Leaves*
The Oath of The Drake

DiverseDesires

And you're another one, isn't one woman enough for you?  Go and set up a menage a trois somewhere else.

thirteenhearts

You're always telling me to make you a sammich!  Make your own sammich!! dammit!

Michael Corvus

You're always rubbing your ice cold feet on my legs at night. Wear some socks!
The Oath of The Drake

thirteenhearts

That's what men are for!!! Oh and by the way...you might want to clip your toe nails once in awhile...you're starting to look like a friggin werewolf!

Michael Corvus

ME!? You might want to take your own advice because my leg is beginning to look like a scratching post! And it's all your fault!
The Oath of The Drake

thirteenhearts

B.S.! I just got a pedicure.  Blame your scabby legs on SOMEONE else!!  Probably the mailman I see you chatting it up with everyday!

Michael Corvus

Well, your talons grew back rather quick, spawn of Satan. Besides, I hardly think filing down your toenails on my leg does NOT constitute a pedicure, damn you!
The Oath of The Drake

Amelita

Oh man... you neutraled out your point with a double negative. My eyes... they burn... We are SO over, sugar...

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Lucius Cornelius

you only say hello to beautiful people... i can't live with that... we are done