Clean Slate (M/F, F/F, M/M)

Started by ToriJ, October 10, 2013, 08:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToriJ

Just this morning I got a bunch of new ideas I'd like to try out that has more focus on story and character development than my previous ones so decided to wipe the slate clean. Admittedly I could have just edited the original topic instead of deleting it, but that didn't occur to me until I already deleted the thread, so... Doh!

Without further ado, role play preferences to the left, ideas are detailed below. Anything strikes your fancy just send me a PM and we can discuss it further. I'm not limited to these ideas and these ideas aren't final, just a general idea of what I'm looking for and a starting point for any changes to be made. You'll note most of these has me playing the female with only two for the male, any other ideas you may have original or fandom based I'm okay with playing either the male or female. Gender of my role-playing partner isn't important to me. Happy RPing.

Secret Admirer M/F or F/F -- Light, Human, Realism, Present day
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Tori Jacobs
Sexuality: Bi
Description: Tori is a senior at Wyandotte High School in Kansas City, Kansas brought up in a Democratic and atheist household. You can usually always find her with her inner circle of friends whose names may or may not escape you. There's that guy who looks like a chick always getting into fights, the girl who acts like a guy always getting into fights and the bald-headed male whose always substituting God with Allah and antagonizing people with obscene pop-culture references. Then finally there's that kinda quiet girl who loves Jesus and always trying to get more people to attend her church. Interesting group to say the least, but you're not interested in the group. Just the pretty redhead in it. The problem is when she's not with her friends, she's with the all female basketball team. When not with them she's home where the near seven foot tall father who rides a Harley and who looks like he could toss you halfway across the front yard usually answers the door (may not be an issue if you're playing a woman). Needless to say getting her alone is going to be a chore so what's a person in love to do?

You decide to go the Secret Admirer route and send love letters, cards, flowers, gifts, whatever you can think of that she might like. All with the intended goal to get her to meet you somewhere private where you don't have to worry about friends or family. What your character is like and their reason for liking Tori is entirely up to you. It can be love at first sight romantic, wanting to nail her, etc. etc. I'd like their relationship to evolve naturally once they meet face to face, whether they work as a couple or fail. Only character requirement is he/she be a student the rest is up to you.

Acceptance M/M -- Light, Human, Realism, Present day
Name: Shinta Greenaway
Sexuality: Homosexual
Description: Shinta comes from a highly religious-conservative, military family. His father served in Vietnam, grandfather in Korea, great-grandfather in WWII, and so on and so forth. He has a reputation for being a troublemaker with always getting into fights in school and a reputation for having a short fuse. He's been bullied for his long hair and looking like a girl and rumors floating around that he might be gay hasn't helped. With the exception of a few close good friends, Shinta is in the closet and has no plans on coming out any time soon. That's where you come in. Maybe you're attracted to bad boys, maybe you just like his long hair or you've known him for a while now. Either way the gist of the role-play is our two characters get to know each other over time, a romance can blossom from that and your character would help Shinta come to grip with his sexuality and find the courage to come out.

All work and no play M/F or F/F -- Light, Human, Realism, Present day
Name: June Greenaway
Sexuality: Bi
Description: June is the younger brother of Shinta (Shinta and all related characters will be two years older in this storyline) so same family history as detailed in the above story. June is a determined, intelligent girl with a strong work ethic that unfortunately leaves little time for herself. Every day she wakes up, eats breakfast, goes to school and right after school starts work at her part-time job at the Burger King and then goes home, does homework and goes to sleep. You'd be lucky to see her on the weekends when she isn't spending it at the library catching up on any work she's missed. All of this and more is because she wants to get into a good college. That's all well and good, but too much work can kill ya. So, you're her friend and want her to take some time for herself just to relax and have fun. With some careful prodding you finally convince her to have a friend night out, wherever you can think of taking her. Once again you have your choice of gender and what kind of character you'd like to play. This can start off at friendship and evolve into a deeper, romantic relationship as time goes on and perhaps June will have to choose between love and the best possible education imaginable to have a great career.

Lily Flower F/F -- Bondage, Human, Realism, Present day
Name: Lily Mayweather
Sexuality: Homosexual
Description: Lily is a young rebel at heart with a rough outer shell but a more softer core the longer you know her. Raised by a single father whose wife died when Lily was too young to remember anything about her. Since her father works all the time she's usually either home alone or out partying. Lily has a well earned reputation of being a bitch, not afraid to speak her mind and at times doesn't think before she opens her mouth. She's comfortable with her body and her sexuality and anyone who has a problem with it can shove off as far as she's concerned. If you're looking for adventure, she's your girl. A quick lay? She's your girl. The love of your life? You're going to have to have patience with that one. With a distant father who's barely in her life and vague memories of a mother she never knew she has trust issues and if she feels you're getting too close she'll push you away.

Dork M/F -- Light, Human, Realism, Present day
Name: Nex Aaron
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Description: Nex is a goofball, hence the title of the role-play. Brought up in a Muslim household, rejecting those beliefs and is now a bad parody of one. While others would say, "God bless you" when you sneeze, he'll say, "Allah bless you" and use Allah in place of God in any scenario that he can think of. You'll also learn a lot more about pop-culture whether you wanted to or not as he'll spout out the references when and wherever he can. And he'll also say things that makes no sense and you're better off just ignoring (breaking the fourth wall). While others find this creepy and off putting, you find it charming. You approach him, start to hang out and either wait for him to ask you out or take the incentive yourself. We'll go from there.

Blaspheme M/F -- Light, Human, Realism, Present day
Name: Mary Thompson
Description: Mary is a pentecostal from a conservative household and has kept many of those beliefs that are shared by her parents. She's a quiet person and easy enough to get along with until she feels her beliefs are coming under attack. Lately she has been having blasphemous dreams about her Savior. Every time she falls asleep he's there, bathed in a holy white light and ready to embrace her. Each time she wakes up she's stricken with guilt and prays for forgiveness, but she can't help but enjoy the dreams. To the point she starts taking sleeping pills in order to have them more often. Your role wouldn't just be limited to Jesus, you can play as other characters like a parent, friend, preacher, etc. so you have more to do when she's awake. I'd like this to be a journey of self-discovery for Mary, learning more about herself, her sexuality and what she does and doesn't like in a partner.

Businesswoman M/F -- Bondage, D/s, Human, Realism, Present day
Name: Carari Grey
Description: Carari Grey is a highly successful and ruthless businesswoman from Toronto Canada, founder and CEO of "Carari Incorporated" which deals in movies, television, music, sports, video games and other related ventures. She has branches all over the world, is a billionaire and managed all of this success while still being in her twenties. But it's stressful running a business and everyone needs a stress relief. Your character could be an employee, client, a new personal assistant, the owner of a rival company or whatever you can think of. Just someone that Carari can relieve her stress and dominate.

The Wrestler M/F -- Light/Bondage (depends on you), Human, Realism, Present day
Name: Drake White
Description: Debuting singles competitor, Drake White has just signed with the North American wrestling promotion IWL (International Wrestling League) and is looking for a sexy valet to accompany him at ringside. Being a ladies man it's more than likely he'll flirt, charm and make passes at you whenever and wherever he can, but it's up to you whether or not your relationship remains strictly professional or it's taken to the next level. Don't need a lot of wrestling knowledge to play. WWE, TNA, etc. don't exist in this universe but if you want to play a real life diva you're more than welcomed to.

Fandoms I like and can be convinced to role-play out, OCs or canons:
Angel
Buffy
Charmed
F.E.A.R.
DC
Devil May Cry
Doctor Who
Dracula
Evil Zone
Final Fantasy
Game of Thrones
Harry Potter
Hellsing
Marvel
Mass Effect
Metal Gear Solid
Ranma
Record of Lodoss War
Resident Evil
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Sailor Moon
Star Trek
Star Wars
The Legend of Zelda
The Little Mermaid
WWE
Xena

Thanks for reading.

playfullchick76

Hi, I would be interested in playing a mermaid one with you, one where I was born a mermaid, or became one by other means, magical or scientific.