Seeking Various Fandoms (Lf F characters)

Started by kaligos, December 13, 2015, 02:54:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaligos

Introduction:

Greetings I am Kaligos, as I said in my introduction thread me and Sonic the hedgehog were born in the same year one month apart. I am a lord as my profile says, but in coming to this site I wanted to change up some things. So I will play male or female characters across from from female characters. I only play over posts, and I will use PM to keep in touch.

I am actively seeking rp's that are both MxF or FxF. My on's and off's are very simple When it comes to rp's I will do just about anything my partner asks. When it comes to kinks it's easier for me to tell you the one I don't have.

Pregnancy, if a character falls pregnant in an rp then I will pm you and tell you that it's over. I've had a few instances where people have tried to retroactively fix this problem, but it's to late damage done. So for the sake of our RP together I ask you do not break this very simple rule.

Post wise I can write about 2-5+ para with my favorite comfort zone being around 2-4.  Any less than that, and I tend to loose interest, any more and I will be all too happy to rp with you but you can't expect me to post every day. The longer the post the more detail, the harder it is for me to respond in a timely manner.

Also I have said that I RP primarily through Fandoms, this is true, but on the rare occasion I will talk to people about some plot that has caught my eye. The worst I can do is say no, so please always send me your ideas even if it's about something not listed in this thread!

all characters aged up to 16 or more, I'm always willing to talk to you about character ages if you want a character to be older. Oh, I should also mention I would like all characters to be represented by drawn or anime like images. I have issues when it comes to real life figures.

I should specify something, when you contact me for an rp I am going to assume unless otherwise stated that you want to play a cannon character x cannon character style of rp. I have no problem rping with OC's, but you should probably include that in your message unless you want me to go on and on about my favorite shipping and such from a given fandom. As I stated in my introduction one of the reasons I am here is to share my love for these various shows and fandoms with other people, and I can dive deep into fan theory if not told otherwise.

Codex
* craving
* taken
* Have Plot
* Not Up to date

Fandoms:

Cartoons:
Gravity Falls*| My Little Pony*| Star vs The Forces Of Evil*| Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)*| Ben 10|

Anime:
Pokemon| The Devil Is a Part Timer *| Digimon| Sword Art Online*| Sailor Moon|  Higurashi No Naku Koru Ni *| Hunter X Hunter|Soul Eater| Naruto| Bleach| Fairy Tail *| Yu Gi Oh GX| Yu Gi Oh Ark V|

Comics:
DC*| Marvel| Star Power|

Video Games:
.Hack// | Persona*| SMT Devil Trigger| Hunnie Pop| Monster Hunter| Fallout| Dragon Age| Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced*| World of Warcraft*| Elderscrolls *| Undertale| Street Fighter *| Guilty Gear|

Other:
Star Trek| Star Wars| Game Of Thrones| House Of Cards|
O/O's thread
My Fandom request thread
Original Ideas
Update: 03/20

Surgery finished, school closing, life is a hole that I am slowly crawling out of.

kaligos

Plots:

Inter-dimensional Fugitives: (Warning the following has a huge spoiler for gravity falls season 2)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Meet Rick Sanchez, Stanford Pines, and Star Butterfly the three most notorious criminals the interdenominational community has ever met. Their various adventures have left a wake of destruction and chaos as they run across the multiverse. This RP would focus on the three of them as they travel from world to world doing what these characters want, destroying lives along the way.

Rick Sanchez: The Brains and leader of the operation wanted for every crime. A brilliant and dangerous inventor, he is a sociopath who seems to be willing to put others at risk for his own gain on regular occasions without regard to their safty. Though others around him often say he does care about those that is involved with.

Stanford Pines: Sucked into a portal from his home dimension Stanford Pines is the most humaine of the group and the most outwardly caring, as he has been dragged to the ends of the universe by Rick and Star in order to find his way home, and learn all he can about the many worlds that he visits along the way.

Star Butterfly A runaway princess from a 'magical kingdom', she is in possession of a stolen magic wand, and a pair of dimension cutting scissors. She is the youngest of the troupe at 18, and the most energetic and rowdy of the three first to dive into trouble though she is also the most naive due to being sheltered within her own dimension. She is reckless and destructive above all else.

This RP would have me playing both Rick, and Stanford (you would play Star) as they race across dimensions and have various criminal adventures. This rp can be sexual or non sexual depending on preferences.
(Tags Gravity Falls, Star VS Forces of Evil, and Rick And Morty, MMF)

S.W.O.R.D and S.H.I.E.L.D.: Captain America x Ms Marvel:

No Real plot for this pairing yet. I love their dialog Ms Marvel was a major in the army meaning she outranks the captain (which is why she shouldn't be a captian but that's marvel settling a dispute with DC) They are cute enough together that regardless of what they do it's fun, willing to brain storm.
(tag marvel)

Across the River:

Damian Wayne (Robin)x Kara Zor El (Supergirl)

The cousin of Superman and the son of batman team up to work a case under protest from both sides. Kara arrives at Gotham to enlist the help of one of the detectives, but both Bruce and Tim are out of town leaving her with Damian as the only choice. Which he basically forces her into accepting.

From there the adventure is two of DC's most hard headed stubborn characters slowly acknowledging that they work well together, and eventually even having lustful thoughts for one another.

(Tag DC, costumes, Rough sex, 16 year old characters)

O/O's thread
My Fandom request thread
Original Ideas

Surgery finished, school closing, life is a hole that I am slowly crawling out of.

kaligos

Updated with Street fighter, house of cards, Guilty Gear and Undertale.
O/O's thread
My Fandom request thread
Original Ideas