News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

-ten years later-  I don't know how I missed this.

That's so sweet.  I like being stolen by you, though. -clings back-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RomeoFalls

Whatever you say, sweety *Kisses Harleys neck*

Harley Quinn

-purrs, turns and starts nibbling on his neck again-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RomeoFalls

*Takes deep breaths and grabs on tightly to Harleys shirt* Mmm!!

Harley Quinn

-nibbles even more-  That's what you meant by weak spot!  >:)
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Harley Quinn

I'm going to remember thaaaaaaaaaaaat. -keeps nibbling-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Pushes Harley up against a wall and bites her neck*

Harley Quinn

Touche! -melts within seconds-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Your lucky I like to be on the onther end of the tease.

Harley Quinn

I'm actually unlucky that you do.  Wait, no, I guess I am, because then I'd die.
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Im not saying that I cant change my mind *Bites shoulder* So someone *Bites her neck* special

Harley Quinn

-whimpers, helpless again, melts-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Licks up her neck to her lips pausing over them* My little Jester, so helpless against my might?

Harley Quinn

-so dying, squeaks out one single word in reply- Mhm.
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Haha *Bites her neck and smiles*

kimbersee

Throws a towel at you... in a cuddly way.

Harley Quinn

Romeo, Romeo, you corruptor you.

(lol)  Cuddly towel.
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Tacklesclingloves to the floor* ^_^

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

You left me. I have to leave sometime soon *Bites Harleys neck*

Harley Quinn

Never by choice. -kisses him- Will that be so that you can finally rest? -melts-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Nope, gotta take dad to the medics for another treatment. *Bites all over her neck*

Harley Quinn

Oh, but I hope you rest after that.  -shivers and melts-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

No resting *Kisses Harleys neck*