News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucius Cornelius

banned because you don't ask for it...

and banned myself because don't give you the directions before...

Bubbles

You are banned,by me of course, 'cause last night you made me wear a bunny suit ^^'
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Lucius Cornelius

Banned because  you don't want to wear that so sexy bunny suit for me...

Bubbles

bans you again..cause I think that bunny suit it isn't appealing at all."why are you doing this?"~
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

bans her for her looovvveellyy name!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

bans Insanity in a Bubbly mode,cause I may want you all over me :D
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

bans bubbles because she only said she may want me all over her and not that she does :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

bans Insanity again..Bubbly style ..'cause he didn't Yet make me to want him all over me.
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

bans self for not making Bubbles make her want me
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

are you allowed to ban yourself,Insanity dear ?^^'

banns you because I can and want to Ban you..in bed ~
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

bans you because we're in bed and you're banning me when I so clearly do NOT wanna be banned anywhere away from you :p
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

aww..that's so sweet ^.^

banns you cause you are making me stay in bed closer to you :)
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

bans you for feeling so good in bed next to me
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

hmhm ^^

bans you cause I feel Daaam good in bed with you :P
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

bans you because I am insatiably teased by you and I cant do anything =[
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

You are banned mister,cause you must stand for my teasing process..if you wanna get something in return =]
A/AO/O's

Lucius Cornelius

banned because she don't tease me :P

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Bubbles on September 10, 2010, 06:03:08 AM
You are banned mister,cause you must stand for my teasing process..if you wanna get something in return =]

-giggles-
bans because you tease me again..but stands it this time
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

haha *giggles badly*

banns you because you are bannable in a sexy Bubbly-ish way xD
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

bans because she keeps banning me with that sexy look in her eye that make me crave her so bad!
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

you are to bannable Darling ^^..
You need to get banned cause you've done some things to me..*smiles wide*
A/AO/O's

Lucius Cornelius

bans her because she don't ban me :P

Bubbles

aww..bans Lucius too cause he is Bannable in a sweeter way :P
A/AO/O's

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Bubbles on September 10, 2010, 06:24:29 AM
aww..bans Lucius too cause he is Bannable in a sweeter way :P

:o

ban you because thought that im bannable, even in sweet way.
O:)  :P

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Bubbles on September 10, 2010, 06:19:21 AM
you are to bannable Darling ^^..
You need to get banned cause you've done some things to me..*smiles wide*

bans her because she's keeping me wanting to know what I've done to her...
Moments of Sanity