BloodRoses Idea (Group Thread) (pay attention to lables)

Started by Bloody Paramour, June 17, 2009, 02:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Paramour

One Last year (Female seeks Female)
It's senior year in high school and depressingly single Alyssa is on the receiving the end of a crush she never expected. During their last year at high school they must find a way to hide their relationship from everyone, and maybe even, their love.

This is a lesbian or bisexual Role-play; a secret girlfriend sort of thing. I really love the idea of this cute storyline. This could go so many ways, I'm interested if you are.

The Blood of Roselind Heldon (still open, could turn into a group RP)
This is the game of how my character Rosie (Roselind) became a vampire in the early 1800's. If not sooner. (I like renaissance a lot as well so I'm willing to start between 14th century and 17th century. which means language skills and moderate literacy is REQUIRED. I cannot stress that enough).
So basically Roselind Heldon was about 25 when she was changed (and like most vampires, afterwards she aged WELL) and still seemed to be a bit innocent coming from a bit of a well-to-do family. after spending several years being groomed for an arranged marriage, she left family and escaped to the countryside and planned to commit suicide on the beach. I want this to be where her sire comes in. for this it would be preferably male..i would also  like this to be moderately romantic, nothing utterly raunchy unless its bringing her into complete womanhood through her transformation.

Shadow of the Moon NEW (could be a Group game, but i would need a group of VERY literate people to play vampires and their human companion/slaves)
Ranson isn't your ordinary Tall dark and handsome vampire. though he upholds the usual cliche (well dressed, intelligent, money smart) he lacks one major thing.
Ranson despises drinking blood.
In order for ranson to survive, he has actively been seeing a companion who can live out their days with him, not only as a source of food, but as a friend, a confidant, and a lover as well.

(I'm looking for someone to play the part of his lover. I'm not looking gender specific, as ranson is old and intelligent, he doesn't much mind breaking the long-set rules of society, so either way flys.)

"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "