Dawn of the universe - looking for creative people

Started by Koekje, March 31, 2017, 02:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kongo

I was thinking about that too. I was hoping the thread activity would stimulate a response, but perhaps it really is an orphan? Please message and let us know what you find out... :-)

Xoxoxo

K~

Every heart must play its part...

Koekje

Covers his mouth from the activity and interest in the thread

Oh bless my lucky 8 pointed stars and thank the four gods of Chaos... I never imagined this turnout. At all. First of all, thank you so very much for being interested in this idea. I'm super flattered by the responses and the eagerness in wanting to try this out.

Secondly, allow me to apologize from the deepest of my being. I have had a terrible time at work and all my free time, energy and happiness have been sucked in there for the several past weeks and even month. Sorries!

I have, however, finished a couple of assignments that should give me more time to spare to squander on Elliquiy, so ...

I guess what I'm trying to say is ... please be my little sneezelings and snotlings and lets get this show on the road? :)
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

Dys Astyr

Dances excitedly with all the little mirror-beings at the return of the Great Sneezer.

Huzzah! It's time to boogie! Snickers at the bad pun

Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

kongo

Finally, the sound of a trumpet, or perhaps a kazoo, could be heard in the distance - announcing the return of the source of all stuff(iness). "Antihistamines all around!" Wink shouted, above the din. She shook some goo off her hat, thought better of it, and tossed it aside. Tucking a curl of blond hair behind her ear she turned to face the music, such that it was, and smiled a slightly crooked smile...

Koekje

So, before we kick off the IC game thread thingamajig where you get to do the creating, how about a role call? How many participating sneezes and snotlings do we have here? :D

It'll also help for posting orders and such!
O'O's

Dys Astyr

Explodes into waffles and gooey strawberry topping.

I mean... Here. >_>

kongo

Wynx rolls her eyes and does a hair flip, "Here m'lord..."

Koekje

What would you say that we open up the universe with the current and present snotlings, so they can start creating and allow new sneezelings to join later on, even perhaps going as far as to split off from an existing and more defined character?

This way we can start filling up everything for our lord, God and mighty sneezer? :)
O'O's

Dys Astyr

kongo

Koekje

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=268746.0 In character thread is up, so we can start creating! Woo!

There shall be no fixed posting rate, but give each other the time to do their own creating before making new things yourself. Menopsis shall judge and comment, but there's no need to wait until he responds.

If you worry about your creation being too big or too comprehensive, discuss it in this thread or message me and we can discuss things.

Now lets be good little sneezelings!
O'O's

Lord Zanicus

I'm still interested in this! Can I still join the ride? Although my reply may be late a day or two...

kongo

I wouldn't think so friend, we've only just begun... ;-)

"Mighty Sneezer, another sneezling wishes to create," Winx announced with a rather impish grin and a large megaphone...

Dys Astyr

Koekje

O'O's

Dys Astyr

Zanicus, if you want to post next don't worry about me. :D Things have left me in a dark humor and I don't want to drag down the wonderful tone we've got going.

Lord Zanicus

Oh don't you worry about me! My week have been very demanding as well and I'm not being dragged down one bit! So take your time! *smiles*

kongo

And hopefully my posts aren't taking things too seriously, just me thinking through the cyclical nature of things and how it might evolve in such a universe. Our lord is certainly capable of squishing anything that gets too snotty... ;-)

Koekje

I have plenty of tissues in case a snotling needs repressing :p

Take your time, everyone. No need to push yourself, it's meant to be light and fun!
O'O's

Dys Astyr

kongo

Oooh, remember that green slime stuff from way back when? "Light and fun," as the kids dripped ooze all over everything...maybe rubber gloves and handcuffs for major cleanups? Whoops, wrong forum... ;-)

She snort-laughs and grabs one of the offered tissues, "Thanks, I guess they come in handy after all...

Koekje

I remember those little plastic toy toilets with the green slimies in them to play with
O'O's

kongo

I thought maybe they came out when Ghostbusters did, cause I saw them in little green trash cans... :-)

Winx grabs a green trash can from under a table, "A place for the tissues and the issues..."

Desirable Outcome

kongo

Winx drys her eyes on a tissue and sniffs, her usually clear amethyst eyes now red-rimmed and swollen, "I'm so sorry Ms. Outcome, but our snotmaster hasn't seen your latest message," she sniffs again, "It's just not the same around here without all the snots, and waiting just isn't my strong suit."

Well, Winx thinks you should come on board in any case, so hopefully this post will bump up the thread. The IC thread is getting a bit dusty as well...SNOT MASTER, WHERE BE THOU?!?!?!