M for F Roleplay Ideas.

Started by Jason Hunter, April 18, 2017, 07:55:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Hunter

Hey everyone.

Please bare with me, I am really new to the whole roleplay on forum scene, having done most of my roleplays on chatrooms and skype, most of them were mainly sex orientated, rushing from one sex scene to the next. As fun as that was, I am looking for something with a little more substance. Please have a browse through my profile first, I do have certain likes and dislikes as we all do and would prefer we are compatible.

I love roleplays with a good build up, mutual teasing and flirting, often I find the flirting is better than the sex that follows. Due to the mutual teasing and flirting, I really dislike rape, sub/dom, blackmail type roles and really do struggle to do them. I love the risk of getting caught and the taboo side of we shouldn't be doing this. I find semi clothed sex and semi public scenes (Like movies, change rooms and such) a huge turn on. I also enjoy roles like step family, cheating and the like a big turn on.

I also despise one line replies. I find them extremely hard to follow on from, preferring a few sentences or paragraph replies ideally. To me a decent descriptive reply on what you are doing and feeling and what is happening around you enhances the story so much more. Please note that I can roleplay in first or third person, although I do prefer third person even though my ideas are posted in first person. Confusing I know :S

With all that being said, I do have a couple Ideas for roles we can build on and change to suit us both and go from there. I don't mind roleplaying on here or we can switch to skype if you would prefer. Just drop me a message for my skype name.

**Step Brother and Sister**
We have known each other for years, having gone to the same classes at school and everything. When we were 16, we hooked up at a party, almost going all the way before our friends interrupted us. We have always wanted to follow up on that but never got the chance. A couple years later and our parents have gotten engaged without us knowing it. When the realization kicks in, we realize that our chances of following up on that night are now gone..... or are they? This role can be played from the beginning, from the point of the wedding or when we are already living together, parents married. We would constantly be fighting, hoping that the constant fights would change our feelings between each other and kill all the sexual tension.

**Step Dad and Daughter**
Your mom and I have recently married and things have not been all sunshine and rainbows. Your mom is extremely strict on you, despite the fact that you are now 16-18 years old, she still treats you like you are 12, making you often change if you are showing a bit too much skin, even in the comfort of your own home. Due to that you often take full advantage of when she is not home, dressing as you wish. Often coming to me for more of your adult childhood problems. This has created a close bond between us which your mom seems to hate. Often fights are started about this between your mom and I since I take your side. My wife is also a successful business woman, often having to travel, leaving us at home for days at a time.

**Shop assistant and customer**
He was a married man in a struggling relationship, she was a shop assistant in a ladies boutique trying to pay off her college bills. When Jason came into shop with his wife they were looking for ways of spicing up the relationship which both of them could feel was taking strain. Unfortunately Jason instantly took a liking in the female shop assistant instead of the items his wife was showing him. Over the next few week Jason came into the shop often, flirting with Jenny, the shop assistant, using his wife as an excuse to speak with her. Things quickly spiral out of control....

**Business Man and College Girl**
Out of town on a business trip while his wife was at home, Jason struggled with the long times he was constantly away from his wife. He struggled to sleep and often ended up at the hotel pub, having quiet a few drinks to try calm down and fall asleep quickly. Unfortunately the best intentions do not always have the best outcomes, Jason never had a wondering eye but in the right circumstances with the right conditions anything can happen. A college girl looking for some money for her college tuition or a caring young woman coming over to offer an ear. Where this one goes is anyone's guess

I do have other ideas as well and a write up for both the other roles that have nothing written on. I will update as soon as I get a little time.

Hope someone out there is a match. ;)

Jason Hunter

Bump. If you have any modern setting ideas, send me a pm.

Jason Hunter

Time for a bump. I really don't bite.

Jason Hunter

Jason Hunter

Jason Hunter

So it has been an eternity since I last posted anything in here. I know I left a lot of people hanging with my roles and for that I am truly sorry. Life got the better of me and I moved rather suddenly from South Africa to the UK. Been finding my feet as well as myself the last few months but finally feel like I am in a place to role play again. So all that said, it was just a long winded way of saying “bump” haha.

Jason Hunter