The Power of Four: A Buffyverse and Charmed Crossover is Recruiting

Started by Esoterica, February 15, 2024, 01:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoterica

The Power of Four, a Buffyverse and Charmed Crossover

Buffy and the New Scooby gang have been through a lot. Buffy died, and came back, not from the hell dimension all her friends thought she was in, but from heaven. She is trying to get back into the swing of things despite how hard it is, just being here. But the Big Baddies, of course will not leave her alone.

Buffy and Willow are attending the University of San Francisco when the evil villian Cole Turner decides to be a jerk and get a job as the Dean. The vampire Gerry Dandrige is teaching Occult Sciences 101.  Crowley is working in the kitchen serving meals, and the good guys are fed up with the audacity of it.

So Professor William Pratt (Spike) starts teaching Linguistics, Phoebe Halliwell gets a job as a secretary, and Castiel gets a job as the school Psychiatrist. After all what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

The Power of four is a Charmed and Buffy Crossover which is now going to become a sandbox including the show Supernatural. We are currently recruiting and looking for new blood as we enter into the next chapter of this saga.
"The image ALT here""The image ALT here"

Esoterica

Buffy: Keyotess
Piper: thesunmaid
Prue: Keyotess
Phoebe: Esoterica
Paige: Open
Faith: Keyotess
Kendra: Open
Spike: thesunmaid
Castiel: Esoterica
Dean: Open
Sam: Open

Mediocre Author

How familiar do we need to be with each one of the original properties? I enjoyed Buffy a lot as a kid, but I didn't watch Charmed at all. 

Esoterica

Quote from: Mediocre Author on February 17, 2024, 10:04:21 AMHow familiar do we need to be with each one of the original properties? I enjoyed Buffy a lot as a kid, but I didn't watch Charmed at all.

You do not need to be extremely knowledgable about the shows. If you understand the basics, that the Charmed Ones are a group of three sisters that are witches that also fight the forces of evil that is enough.

Esoterica

Esoterica

The Power of Four is recruiting and open to new blood. If you are interested reply to this message or pm me.

Esoterica

We are currently entering into a new chapter in the Power of Four game. We allow characters from Buffy, Charmed, and the show Supernatural. We have many canons open. Please respond with questions and interest.