Magics Extreme Game (Seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, July 18, 2013, 08:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

This Game will contain the following themes:

NC, Rape, Incest, BDSM, Forced Incest, Anal, Anal-to-Maw, etc.

The Key Plot:

A husband gets walked all over by his wife and daughter. He is a weak willed man, craving into their desires, doing everything they want. But he wants to change that. He wants to become the man of the house. So he arranges to have some masked men come in and kidnap the family, to teach his Wife and Daughter some humility. The Kidnapping quickly turns into an orgy as the men force themselves on the Mother and Daughter as the Husband watches. Aroused and turned on, however, the Kidnappers make him fuck his Daughter, teaching her who is the boss.

Afterwards, the two women are more submissive to the Father, now the dominant force in the house. They became almost like slaves to him, enjoying the treatment, enjoying being used by his male friends.

Looking for:
Mother - Hercinia
Daughter - Jayna

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Jayna

I can play the daughter if you would like! :)

MagicalPen

Certainly!

Now we just need a Mother.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

britneyharuno

MagicalPen

Mother and Daughter role are filled.

If I was to allow a second daughter, I think I'd have to include a son who gets forced into incest as well.

And just for the record, this will be an Extreme game, including incest between Mother/Daughter, Father/Daughter, Anal, Anal to Maw, Cum Facials, Creampies, Bondage, etc.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Send me a brief character profile via PM and then we can start discussing details.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry