Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CWand

Cwand yelps and rolls across the deck before darting in a side room and locking the door behind her
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Looks through the locker and notices that CWand has nowhere to go*

Ha! You got nowhere to run now!

*Jumps into his car*. Ready to be squished like nimeneth?
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

CWand

*grins and teleports the car into deep space*
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

Oh noes! Starscream, transform again

*Shambler's car morphs into Starscream and flies back to Cwand* Fire!

A & A

CWand

*primes a 10 megaton nuke and detonates it over starscream watching the EMP fry the robots circuits*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Crashes on Cwand, since Starscream was heading towards her*

A & A

CWand

*becomes one squishy kitty and reforms into a human* dang, now i gotta go memorize polymorph again *runs to find spellbook*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Grabs CWand's ankles* No, you will not. Not with my win.

A & A

CWand

*Crawls, claws and scratches till she can escape kicking at the offending hand with each movement to get away*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Jumps towards Cwand, throws her on the floor and pounds her belly* Now, you have something mine

*Snatches the win*

A & A

CWand

"are you sure its what you think it is?"  Written on the paper slip is ::I prepared explosive runes this morning::

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Bearhugs CWand* we are going to explode together mwaha

A & A

CWand

dang....*blows up and reforms on the planet where she runs for her spellbook*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Paints an image of her spellbook under a giant rock* Here is your spellbook, take it!

A & A

CWand

*runs and gets her real spellbook* no thanks, mine doesn't look so 2d :P

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

Rawr! *runs towards Cwand and throws a lightning bolt at her spellbook*

A & A

Nimmy

>.> again with the lightning...

CWand

*frowns at her frizzled hair as a result of the lightning and quickly memorizes her spells*

Ons and Offs

Soran

Jumps down heroically...takes win...and gives it back to Nimmy. *dashing smile*

Chevalier des Poissons

*Runs towards Cwands, tackling her and taking the win* Mwaha.

A & A

CWand

*smirks* wrong person Bushie :P *casts shifts into a kitten and chases Nimmy for the win!*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Summons his transformer car, despite Starscream is a jet, and chases Nimeneth*.

Someone is going to be squished again, mwahaha.

A & A

Soran

Aye you're right.... Won't be Nimmy though... *smiles...summons demon spawn to get in the way of stupid metal things*

Chevalier des Poissons

*jumps out of his car and turns into his Battle Shambler mode* Oh yeah?

*Starts fighting the summoned demon whils Starscream chases Desan*

NO, STUPID MACHINE, IT IS SORAN, NOT DESAN!

A & A

Soran

What have you got against Des.?.. he's not here...lol

Thanks for a great laugh Shambler! *thumbs up*