One Shots: Update Thread

Started by Kye, July 13, 2008, 07:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kye

I will be updating this thread as requests are posted on the One Shot boards.

Feel free to PM the person mentioned in the post if you are interested in participating in any of these One Shots.

You can find information on what One Shots are here

The One Shot Board is here

The requests thread is here

If you have any questions about anything please feel free to contact me anytime, if I don't know the answer I will find someone who does!  ;)

Kye

Request posted on Feb. 3rd by Bliss

Name: House-sitting [NC, BON]

Scenario:My character is a college-age student who, to make some money during winter break, has taken on a house-sitting job for a wealthy family outside of town; a day or two after their departure, when she has arrived to settle in, there is a home invasion. A man has been watching the place, intending to break in and burglarize after the owners have gone out of town - only to find the place occupied. Ensuing events to be played out to whatever end is satisfactory to both writers.

Setting: New England, Suburban/Rural, Modern

Requirements: Please read my O/O before responding; this is very open both in terms of content and of plot resolution.

Kye

Request posted on Feb. 4th by freeBadger

Name: Mom Needs a Younger Man [VAN]

Scenario: Taylor is a Junior in High School. Her new boyfriend is Josh, who is tall, handsome, but a bit geeky/nervous. Taylor's Mom, Lisa is 36, divorced, and hot, but her family and work obligations don't allow her much of an outlet for sex. Also, the sex she does get is somewhat disappointing as she seems to have a bigger sex drive than any of the men her age that she has met recently. Lisa wonders if the stamina of a younger man might be more compatible with hers.

One evening Lisa comes home much earlier than normal, and realizes that Taylor is up in her bedroom with Josh. Lisa can't help herself and creeps up to Taylor's room to listen, watch. She can't bring herself to break the couple up, and instead listens to/watches a multi-hour lovemaking session between her daughter and Josh, that impresses her to no end. She has to have Josh.

The next day, while Taylor is at track practice, Lisa calls Josh, and asks him to come over to help her with something.

Setting: Lisa and Taylor's House: bedroom, garage, shower, etc.

Requirements: a female to play Lisa. The playing of Taylor depends on how much the Voyeurism is emphasized. I play Josh, and could play Josh+Taylor.

I am fairly flexible with respect to this plot, but wold like to go light on the voyeur side and heavy on the Mother/boyfriend side. I am thinking that Lisa should be initially aggressive, and Josh initially scared/nervous...

Kye

Request posted on Feb. 7th by Callys

Name: Left 4 Dead [UN]

Scenario: Francis and Zoey have been developing a relationship while fighting off the zombie hordes. She likes his devil-may-care attitude, gruff nature, strong arms, and how well he handles his firearms. Everytime he goes down, she's right there to help him back up and give him some pills. The intense stress of survival is driving her crazy with the need for some release. She's positive that Francis feels the same way so as soon as they make it to the safe room she wants it to happen whether Louis and Bill are watching or not.

Setting: This is based off the first person shooter Left 4 Dead. I'd like to play Zoey and am looking for someone to play Francis. I am undecided for how this would go, I'd be fine with just sex, but I'm thinking that this would go well with some BDSM because that's the type of guy I perceive Francis as. There could also be the chance for some voyeurism with the two other members of the group, Louis and Bill, possibly watching.

Requirements: A Dominant-ish Male character. I don't mind if he is played by a female or male. Someone who has played L4D before to get an idea of character.

More Info:
See my O/O for more info as to writing and sexual likes and dislikes.

Kye

Request posted on Feb. 8th by sciurindae

Name: The Ravishing Fair [Bon-E, NC-E, and/or EX]

Scenario: Captured by the guild my human character is purchased by one of the Fair-folk whose Cup is their strongest Grace.  He will be 'loved' by his new owner even as she/it feeds upon his dreams, soul, and mind.  His eventual fate is to be sold back to the guild once he is reduced to a blissfully docile mindless husk.

Setting: Exalted RPG and provide information on the Fair folk aka Raksha, aka Fae if need be.  Or could be a generic setting and similiar Fae/concept.

Requirements: A dominant female character.

Kye

Request posted on Feb. 16th by Cindy1

Name: One Night at the Club

Scenario: One night, a woman who is both curious about BDSM and bored with her life, ventures to a club to experience domination. A Mistress chooses her and takes her and another sub female to a private room to force the two straight girls to get it on.

Setting: A modern day BDSM club

Requirements: Dominant female, submissive female or one player who would play both.

Kye

Request posted on Feb. 16th by Devilstrike

Name: Doing the dishes

Scenario: A woman is doing dishes, like she does every night. She always listens to her Ipod as she works and dances as she works. Her husband/boyfriend watches day in and day out, and finally his control breaks.

Setting: Modern day suburbia

Requirements: A male, can discuss details

Kye

Request posted on Feb. 16th by Devilstrike

Name: There in 45 minutes

Scenario: A new girls starts working at a pizza place. She does her job quickly and efficiently, and catches the eye of one of her male coworkers.

Setting: Modern city

Requirements: Male, position up for discussion

Other info: the work place could be another restaurant, the idea just came to me at a pizza place.