Lexandria's Current Specific Craving (F for Any)

Started by Lexandria, March 29, 2024, 01:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexandria

LEXANDRIA'S CURRENT SPECIFIC CRAVING
This thread is for highlighting one (or several) very specific story craving outside of my catch-all ideas thread.
I very rarely get super specific things I'm interested in writing; this thread probably won't show up often.

Welcome to my specific cravings search thread (not to be confused with my Current Cravings thread). Please reference my Interests page for more detailed information about my writing.

I am currently available to take on a new game. If you are interested in writing with me I suggest you check out my Interests page for a thorough rundown of my writing style, expectations, past games, how I prefer to be contacted, and general preferences. Please check out my Schedule for information regarding my posting habits.

Do not post in this thread. If you are interested by the idea(s) here, please visit my Interests  page. If you are still interested after reading through all the information there, please feel free to PM me to start a dialog.

FOR QUICK REFERENCE
So you know if we're compatible at a glance

•    I only play cis-female characters, but I have no preferences to what gender my partner or my partner's character(s) are.

•    I only RP via the forums

•    I only RP in limited third-person perspective (my partner is welcome to write in omniscient-third if they prefer, of course)

•    I hope to attract articulate and well-written partners

•    I prefer story over smut

•    I post anywhere from 300 words to 3,000+ words per post, depending on my partner and the pacing of the story

•    I have very few major offs, but here they are:
    - Incest of any sort
    - Characters younger than 18 in sexual situations
    - Rimming (and Scat in general)
    - Vore
    - First- or Second-person perspective

Below I have the idea(s) that I am very specifically craving at the moment.

THE IDEA(S)

Fame and Fortune
A very specific craving I’ve had trouble putting to words for a while; so here’s my go at it.
yes this is based off of a TAZ AU fanfic

I’m looking for a story between a famous person (hopefully something like in a band, or something else that requires a strong social-media presence, but is not an influencer; someone celebrity news agencies would be all over) and someone who is completely mundane but good at what their job is (something somewhat creative but common: tattoo artist or hair stylist, etc). The celebrity is high-strung and damaged, often in the media for scandals as often as for their actual work and talent. The mundane person would be good at their work, artistically talented, and so disinterested in celebrity news that they don’t really know who the celebrity character is. So one day late at night, when the celebrity is having a crisis and needs it fixed asap and barges into the mundane character’s place of business while they’re alone, and the mundane character helps them out and treats them like everyone else, it gets the celebrity’s attention in a good way.

At some point they start seeing each other, though the celebrity insists they need to keep it on the downlow, and it is generally just hookups at first, they both catch feelings for each other, though the celebrity doesn’t want to complicate the mundane character’s life, and the mundane character believes they’re just a hookup and tries very hard (unsuccessfully) to be okay with that. There’s some blow-up regarding that; somewhat publicly.

And then the media finds out, and from there they need to navigate their relationship and everything that comes with being in the limelight.

Things to note:
1.) I absolutely do not under any circumstances want the celebrity character to be an actual celebrity. Whomever it is, they need to be a fictional person, not a real one, with a non-celebrity faceclaim or I will be completely uninterested in writing this. The story is not at all meant to focus on who the celebrity is, but on the relationship and the drama that the fame brings to the relationship.

2.) I don’t want to drag out endless sex scenes with the beginning part of the hookups.

3.) I do want there to be some social media posting, etc, including fan responses, etc, because that would be fun I think.

4.) I don’t have a big preference to if I play the mundane character or the celebrity. Nor do I have any preferences as to my partner’s character’s gender identity (my character will be cis-female).

5.) I do not want these characters existing in an empty world: would need to come up with bandmates (or whatever) and co-workers and family members, publicist, interviewers, etc for the main characters and split up writing them with my partner.