News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[Interest Check] We Run this City [EX]

Started by Sparrowhawke, July 28, 2016, 12:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

character basics
Name/Nicknames: Only her master knows her "true name." But she goes by her "gifted" name; Anatu. She is also known to go by the name "bitch-tits" or "snow slut."

Sexuality: Omnisexual. Sadistic switch. She can be very domineering and it takes the right person to force her into submission.

Race: Corrupted Naiad.

Position: Secretary/Assassin. Anatu is Girbaan's secretary and personal assistant. Where ever he is she will always be somewhere nearby. She is also a very skilled assassin and will do anything it takes to take out her assigned target. Unfortunately for her victims, she is known to "toy" with them until they literally beg her to kill them.

Personality: To the public eye Anatu is bubbly, friendly, flirty and very polite. She is seen as nothing but kind and helpful.. a "sweet angel" even. However, underneath the surface is a much more sinister personality that is building on top of the deceitful act she is putting on to humanity and those who do not fully know her. In reality, she never does favours for free, unless her master requests it. Everything she does is calculated in some way or another and it is very rare for her to genuinely do something "out of kindness." Anatu's real persona shows classic hallmarks of having a personality disorder, although which cannot be pinpointed. Even though she is the pure example of being deceitful she hates this trait in others and will often become vindictive if she finds out that she, her master or her family have been deceived in anyway shape or form. She highly values honesty even if it were to cause pain. In her eyes, it is better to see someone's true selves rather than given an act. She is known to be very mischievous and her acts can easily turn from harmless to outright malicious. Anatu is only loyal to her master and the family higher ups, anyone else is lucky if she even "respects" "admires" them and she makes this known.

Backstory: Anatu was once a water nymph who served to provide her town dwellers with protection from harsh weather and made sure their land was never barren of water. However, over time the people began to forget about their guardian and stopped paying their respects to her. As society changed she also saw her small temple become defiled by the young and tales of her mocked. This served to not just weaken her powers but also angered her and made her fall out of love with the humanity that she once adored so much. They had abused her trust and took advantage of her good nature and had caused her much pain as they polluted her waters.

Once she was on the verge of vanishing Girbaan approached her all but broken statue and offered her the opportunity to get revenge on the people she once protected. They were no longer worthy of her and had violated her very being, therefore it was only fair that karma visited them for everything they had done. Upon giving up her "true name" to Girbaan and him "gifting" her a new name she became powerful once more. However, the true price that her people was paid for their fallen guardian was felt as she removed the protective barrier that surrounded the town and called upon the sky to devastate it with a typhoon. A strange sense of relief washed over her as the deaths of 1000's stained her soul and changed her powers of purity into powers of corruption. Anatu no longer had to worry about anything. She was free from the selfish desires of her wards and was now free to do as she pleased...

Since that day she has not regretted taking Girbaan's hand and becoming part of the "family." It wasn't exactly hard to persuade them to take in a "newly liberated water spirit." if anything she was more appreciated than her former followers. This new "family" taught her how to harness her new found corruption and embrace her "reborn" self. Not once has she looked back and if anything she is proud of committing the mass murder of her people.

Ons and Offs: All kinds of bondage, ice play, power play, roughhousing and general naughtiness.

pdragon

I think I'll just keep her part of the main profile for now. I may expand on her into a full character later on, but for what she is a small blurb really says all there is to know.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Emjay

*has many an idea floating around in her head*

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Sain

Quote from: Starcry on July 29, 2016, 09:03:27 PM
character basics
Name/Nicknames: Only her master knows her "true name." But she goes by her "gifted" name; Anatu. She is also known to go by the name "bitch-tits" or "snow slut."

Sexuality: Omisexual. Sadistic switch.

Race: Corrupted Naiad.

Position: Secretary/Assassin. Anatu is Girbaan's secretary and personal assistant. Where ever he is she will always be somewhere nearby. She is also a very skilled assassin and will do anything it takes to take out her assigned target. Unfortunately for her victims, she is known to "toy" with them until they literally beg her to kill them.

Personality: (wip)

Backstory: Anatu was once a water nymph who served to provide her town dwellers with protection from harsh weather and made sure their land was never barren of water. However, over time the people began to forget about their guardian and stopped paying their respects to her. As society changed she also saw her small temple become defiled by the young and tales of her mocked. This served to not just weaken her powers but also angered her and made her fall out of love with the humanity that she once adored so much. They had abused her trust and took advantage of her good nature and had caused her much pain as they polluted her waters.

Once she was on the verge of vanishing Girbaan approached her all but broken statue and offered her the opportunity to get revenge on the people she once protected. They were no longer worthy of her and had violated her very being, therefore it was only fair that karma visited them for everything they had done. Upon giving up her "true name" to Girbaan and him "gifting" her a new name she became powerful once more. However, the true price that her people was paid for their fallen guardian was felt as she removed the protective barrier that surrounded the town and called upon the sky to devastate it with a typhoon. A strange sense of relief washed over her as the deaths of 1000's stained her soul and changed her powers of purity into powers of corruption. Anatu no longer had to worry about anything. She was free from the selfish desires of her wards and was now free to do as she pleased...

Since that day she has not regretted taking Girbaan's hand and becoming part of the "family." It wasn't exactly hard to persuade them to take in a "newly liberated water spirit." if anything she was more appreciated than her former followers. This new "family" taught her how to harness her new found corruption and embrace her "reborn" self. Not once has she looked back and if anything she is proud of committing the mass murder of her people.

Ons and Offs: All kinds of bondage, ice play, power play, roughhousing and general naughtiness.

That character art rocks. All these delicious switches also kinda almost tempt me to not make a full sub, but whatever what is done and so on :D
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Inari

Thank you! <3

I don't think sparrow would mind you making a second if you asked nicely?

Now I am awake-ish I added a "human" picture of her.

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Starcry on July 30, 2016, 03:16:26 AM
Thank you! <3

I don't think sparrow would mind you making a second if you asked nicely?

Now I am awake-ish I added a "human" picture of her.

Oh yuh, people can make multiple characters if they want~ I've got........

4 already technically

Sain

PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Inari

Annnd I think she is finished. Personality descriptions are the woooorst!

LeSane

Natural Form

Human Form
Name/Nicknames: Girbaan Alias 'Shadow Broker'

Age: Is nine hundred and five years old. Appears to be in early twenties.

Sexuality: Has dabbled with both men and women, but isn't one to judge.

Race: Tengu (天狗)...A type of legendary creature found in Japanese folk religion and are also considered a type of Shinto god (kami) or yōkai (supernatural beings). Although they take their name from a dog-like Chinese demon (Tiangou), the tengu were originally thought to take the forms of birds of prey, and they are traditionally depicted with both human and avian characteristics. Buddhist religion has long held that the tengu were disruptive demons and harbingers of war.

Position: An Information Broker... an individual at the head of an expansive organization which trades in information, always selling to the highest bidder. The Shadow Broker appears to be highly competent at its trade; all secrets that are bought and sold never allow one customer of the Broker to gain a significant advantage, forcing the customers to continue trading information to avoid becoming disadvantaged, allowing the Broker to remain in business.

Personality:  Girbaan has shown to be a calm, sarcastic, and moderately cheerful individual on the outside as he's able to make people feel calm in his presence. However, beneath this facade is a sinister persona of his - he is merciless when it comes to killing others and he often finds it fun to cause misery, destruction, and kill people whether they're innocent or not. He's also cautious, logical, and calculating as he's able to devise strategies that gave his desired outcome, often times outsmarting his opponents often explaining when his plan has come to fruition. Since being alive for so long he has become emotionally detached from others. He is a good actor, and goes to great lengths to mock others. Because of his confidence in his abilities he enjoys fighting and war, declaring without However, there has been times that he will emit a show of affection and is only pursuing such courses for his self-interest nothing more. There has been times that he has shown a rather large resentment towards humanity in his long years he has roamed the world subjected to torture, countless bouts of bloodshed, and pointless war between nations. Girbaan doesn't let his troublesome past bother him, as long as he gets to do whatever he pleases. However, he also seems to hold deep grudges as he can't forgive people who neglect children.

Backstory: Kamakura period marks the transition to land-based economies and a concentration of advanced military technologies in the hands of a specialized fighting class. Lords required the loyal services of vassals, who were rewarded with fiefs of their own. The fief holders exercised local military rule.  Girbaan was born during the Kamakura period of Japanese history that marks the governance by the Kamakura shogunate. The period is known for the emergence of the samurai, the warrior caste, and for the establishment of feudalism in Japan. Lords required the loyal services of vassals, who were rewarded with fiefs of their own. Before Girbann became the monster people fear he was nothing, but a normal human. His mother had been sold  off by merchants who had explored Egypt and many other foreign lands and was bought by the shogun, Minamoto no Yoritomo as his concubine who gave birth to many children one being Girbaan. The Shogun's wife had up until this point killed any bastard child which had darkened their home, but when it came to this particular child he was spared, yet as tribute to remain his mother was executed on his behalf.

However, the queen saw him as trash due to his upbringing, and even his father, the person who claimed to love his mother, ignored him when in the palace. He was lonely and had to go through intense daily training. He was taught everything from how he walks, speaks and eats, to sword fighting, economics, math, and philosophy. One night, years later, Girbaan snuck out of the palace because he had seen something falling high above suddenly crash into the forest. To his surprise the young man found a being named Sōjōbō what he now understands as being one of the Daitengu. Being oblivious to the world he sat next to the stranger and asked to be given prayer. He was imbued with this Daitengu's unholy blessing and joined their ranks.

Out of spite the newly reborn Tengu cursed his father and any future generations to utter misery and misfortune. The Kamakura period ended in 1333 with the destruction of the shogunate and the short reestablishment of imperial rule under Emperor Go-Daigo by Ashikaga Takauji, Nitta Yoshisada, and Kusunoki Masashige. A millennia nearly passed when he was indoctrinated into the 'Family' as its Information Broker, though most of the others have never met him as he has been very secretive. It was around the same time he found the naiad Anatu and allowed her to reek her rightful vengeance on the people she once held so dear. With nothing holding the Naiad back he offered her a position as his assistant along with being apart of the family.

Ons and Offs: Ahegao, Powerplay, Paizuri, Femdom, and Forced Play
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Starcry on July 30, 2016, 04:48:01 AM
Annnd I think she is finished. Personality descriptions are the woooorst!

Accepted~ feel free to post her in the character sheet thread

And yeah, I dig that, trying to sum up a personality is hard

Sparrowhawke

In Character threads are now up but not open just yet. I'll probably open them tomorrow when I wake up ^^

Drake Valentine

I will consider this game if there are more female playbys.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Nadir

I actually think we need more gay men ::)

Inari

Why just gay? Nothing wrong with liking everything. :P

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Nadir

Quote from: Starcry on July 30, 2016, 09:38:08 AM
Why just gay? Nothing wrong with liking everything. :P

This is true~ I amend my comment; more dudes who like all the butts

Starcry, you're so wise <3

Timeless

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 30, 2016, 09:34:34 AM
I actually think we need more gay men ::)

>__> *stares* .. I am so tempted to make your wish come true, but.. I only plan to make one character so far. And here I am, trying my best to find a damn suitable picture for a female character in mind.

... though I am so tempted to bring a character who is something like Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji. ::) *kicks her muse*

King Serperior

Natural Form

Usual Human Form
Name/Nicknames:  Morgan Valentine;  Typically is referred to as 'Valentine;'  Also known as the 'Silent Reaper.'

Age: Somewhere between 500 and 2000;  He doesn't quite remember as time tends to blend together;  Typical human form looks to be late 20s or early 30s.

Gender:  Male, Female, Neither, Genderfluid; as a shapeshifter, gender honestly doesn't matter even though he typically uses male forms and pronouns.

Sexuality:  Fluid

Race: Fear Entity;  Fear Entities feed off of fear unlike some Entities that feed off of lust, happiness, sorrow, or other emotions.  In his natural form, he looks a near featureless humanoid creature that, from a distance, could look like a human with a major latex fetish.  The human form he normally takes looks like an aristocrat, dressing in well made, high quality suits.  However, he can focus on any one person and become the embodiment of their deepest, darkest fear x100!  Basically, he literally scares his prey to death and feeds off that fear!  Normally, an Entity of his type can live off the fear of one human a month, but Valentine prefers to feed once every three days to mitigate the risk of weakening.  For a Fear Entity, the longer they go without feeding, the weaker they become.  That 'monster under the bed' or the 'monster in the closet' are severely weakened Fear Entities that barely have the strength to feed off the fear of small humans.  It sometimes takes decades before a weakened Fear Entity gains the strength to move out of it's refuge and into the world where more succulent prey exists.  Fear Entities are virtually immortal, but one can cause them to become so weak that it could take centuries before the Entity has returned to even half its original strength.

Position: Valentine is a very pricey, highly skilled defense lawyer who works for anyone who can pay his price, human or monster;  Judges and anyone opposite of him in the courtroom dread his appearance as convicting whom he is defending is nigh impossible, even when the defendant is all but assuredly guilty;  Valentine is also a hitman of sorts for the Family;  Though his prices for services rendered are far higher than most anyone, those who pay are all but guaranteed to have their target dead within 36 hours.

Personality:  No matter his form, he is always calm, cool, and collected.  Valentine views all who are beneath him to be nothing but statistics and prey.  In court, he is a shark made man, able to convince almost any jury to vote in his favor.  His stare is often extremely cold and seems to chill the very soul.  Few mortals can maintain eye contact for more than a few seconds.  Despite his cold and calculating demeanor, he is often hard to predict and almost always seems to have an ace up his sleeve.  In his human form, he is extremely wealthy and flaunts it by always wearing designer clothes and driving expensive vehicles.  In his normal form, when stalking prey, he prefers to draw out the fear as long as possible.  He generally dislikes violence, thus a typical feeding leaves the victim with stiff joints, wide, staring eyes, and a permanent mask of sheer terror.  When a body is found, there is never a mark on them and most assume it is a drug overdose.  Rarely does he resort to violence, but when he does, not even a horror movie can equal the results.

Backstory:  Most of Valentine's history is a blur, to be perfectly honest.  The past is the past and he can't change it, so why bother dwelling on it?  He doesn't know exactly when he was....born?  Created?  The first thing he remembers was back in the 14th century where he enjoyed dining upon the fears of peasants and royalty alike as they panicked while the Great Plague ravished the populace.  At the time, he was posing as a healer of sorts.  It was an interesting period of his life where he could feed without ever needing to expend energy on becoming something horrific.

As time flowed, Valentine lived many lives in many places around the known world.  Over time, he collected a sizable wealth that has come from many, many lifetimes of wise spending.  Over the ages, he was drawn towards places where wars, plagues, chaos, and especially fear reigned supreme.  He had nothing to fear from mortal weapons and any foolish mortal who didn't take his warnings seriously.....just disappeared.

Eventually, in this new, modern age, Valentine found himself drawn to a city where corruption and the underworld kept the innocents looking over their shoulder.  When he arrived, he found that there were many, many Entities who have formed packs and gangs, but none were anywhere near as experienced or as strong as he.  In but a few short days, all of the city's Entities were put in their places and knew to never cross him.  From that point, he was able to form a new identity and quickly form a reputation as one of the city's more terrifying lawyers.

The local law enforcement took an instant dislike of him, but they knew that there was nothing they could do after he won in the court of law.  However, one detective seemed to not get the memo and spent months following him everywhere and borderline harass him at every opportunity.  Eventually, the detective found a very flimsy probable cause to enter his home and preform a search.  As one would expect, nothing was found that would incriminate him.  The detective was quickly removed from the force after Valentine had a few words with the mayor, some judges, and the police chief.  The detective continued to do what she could in order to confirm her suspicions, whatever they were.  Valentine didn't care, but it was getting boring now that more than a year had passed.  So, on the eve of the new year, Valentine visited the detective and savored her screams of terror and panic as she lay paralyzed by sheer terror.  Oh, it was one of the best feedings he ever had, over ten hours of slow, drawn out fear.  Of course, when her body was found, it was assumed she had overdosed as there were no marks on her body and no signs of breaking and entering.  The case was closed, despite some friends of her still not believing that she did that to herself.

It was then that Valentine met the one called 'Arsenic' and was offered a place in the Family as a defender of member who needed it (and could afford it) as well as a specialized hitman.  The deal remains that if one cannot afford him, they can go to 'Arsenic' to plead a loan.  If the loan is not returned after a set amount of time, then Valentine would come and.....extract it.  Few have ever failed to return the loan, but those that were unable......just disappeared.

Ons and Offs: Right Here

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Nadir

Quote from: Timeless on July 30, 2016, 10:26:25 AM
>__> *stares* .. I am so tempted to make your wish come true, but.. I only plan to make one character so far. And here I am, trying my best to find a damn suitable picture for a female character in mind.

... though I am so tempted to bring a character who is something like Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji. ::) *kicks her muse*

*laughs* you make whoever you want to, darling, I'll love them no matter what <3

I'm sure Sparrow is going to enjoy the irony of a Sebastian-type character haunting your mind, though *grin*

Oh my, KS that's quite the spectacular character! I think you've gone and outdone yourself

Kaya

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 30, 2016, 09:25:37 AM
I will consider this game if there are more female playbys.

I'm not sure I got playby right, but if you mean player, I'm one. If I'm wrong, someone needs to instruct me what a playby is.  :-)