Lewd misadventures in [fantasy world]! E6 (D&D 3.5) Exotic, NC

Started by Koyume, July 06, 2011, 10:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koyume

I'm fancying starting an E6 game. For those who don't know what E6 is, it's a spinoff of 3.5 and stands for Epic 6; basically it's just 3.5, but 6 is the level cap, and every five-thousand or so experience points you get after that gives you a feat instead. It has a few feats unique to it, like ones that permanently increase ability scores, or allow a 6th level spellcaster to cast a 4th level spell once per day, etc. Alternatively, we might try something like E7 or E8, if we get to level 6 and people are interested.

Now here's the kicker that might send people away: I'm hoping to find at least two others among those who join who are willing to take turns DMing with me. I imagine that it would work something like: I will probably begin the game, introduce a setting and get the characters together, and run an adventure of some sort. Then, depending on circumstances, I would hand the reigns of DMing over to someone else, who would take up the role and run a quest/adventure of their own. We would each run a character as well of course, and that character would continue adventuring with the party while their player was serving as DM (unless the DM wanted to send them away or incapacitate them for awhile). Running a long-term story/adventure would be somewhat difficult with multiple DMs, so the campaign would probably take a somewhat looser form than usual, with the characters traveling, taking up a quest of some sort, profiting or being humiliated and driven away (or both), then traveling again.

Even in this format though, it would make sense to have some kind of long-term goal; something loose that would fit in well and provide quite a bit of freedom and room for variation for the DMs would be like searching for various pieces of something (a magical stone/artifact/etc)... But anyway, we can figure that part out later.

Now, assuming anyone is interested in this, here's a few more details. As far as eroticism goes, it need not appear at all (and a particular player can always say "no" to a certain encounter if he/she wants), but assuming it does, it will probably take the form of rape of one sort or another at the hands/claws/tentacles of monsters and savage humanoids, and may very well be a consequence of losing a battle (or just of being cute and unlucky). I'd like to avoid most of the realistic consequences of this, and instead treat it more like a fantasy-hentai, where the humiliated girls just dust themselves off and continue, without too much moping.

Characters will probably start around level 1-3 (open to discussion), with standard wealth by level, and roll 5d6 (taking away the lowest two rolls) for ability scores. Each character can start with a single free item (not exceeding about 2,000 gp) that has some significance to the character him/herself, his/her history etc., but the item may bear some sort of minor, unique curse as well, the exact nature of which the players should come up with and ask about.

A character should have a backstory (about a paragraph or more), physical description, and personality. Pictures are optional, but slightly preferred.

Ask questions.

Edit: Character sheets should also mention the things that the player wants/does not want to have happen to the character, sexually. I personally dislike extreme pain, torture, and mutilation. I also dislike heavy bondage, but light (realistic) bondage (like being bound, gagged, placed in stocks, etc) is somewhat likely to occur at one point or another (though there needn't be any eroticism involved if the players are against it).

Primarch

I could get in on this, as a player and eventual part time DM.

In terms of classes, would you mind me using the Samurai as it appears in the Quintessential Samurai? Or rather, its first six (to eight) levels?

Tagan

I just finished a big 3.5 game here about 2 months back, and have played in two E6 games.

I'd be willing to DM if called upon.

I've a few character ideas... Elven Cat Wizard, Druid, Psychic Warrior/Monk...

Mystic Mika

Definately interested. I have never done E6 before but it sounds straightforward enough to me and it sounds like alot of fun.
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

PaleEnchantress

I would be interested if any of the other PC's are playing a bi/gay male for my character to partner with.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Koyume

Excellent, I'm happy about all the interest.

@Primarch: I'm not too familiar with those books, but I've looked at the class and don't see anything wrong with it, so go right ahead. As a general rule, I don't like homebrew material/Dragon Magazine stuff, so it should be asked about case-by-case.

Does level 3 sound like a good starting point to everyone? I kind've like it because it's when a lot of characters can start to come into their own; a rapier wielding rogue can finally take weapon finesse, wizards and clerics get 2nd level spells, everyone has a little bit of gold to play around with for unique equipment, etc.

I might post a first draft of my character soon to give everyone a model for their character sheet if they want it, but in the meantime anyone interested in playing should be thinking about their own character, and feel free to post him/her any time.

Also, like I said above, if you have any questions, ask them; I'd love to answer them. Virtually all WotC 3.5 material is acceptable, including Tome of Battle and whatnot.

BenedictWolfe

Cautiously interested.

Would a LA+2 race be allowed (half-ogre, to be specific)?

Insidious Word

I'd be interested if there is still room for another character.  Is the Binder from Tome of Magic acceptable?

Koyume

Quote from: BenedictWolfe on July 07, 2011, 10:51:25 AM
Cautiously interested.

Would a LA+2 race be allowed (half-ogre, to be specific)?

Mmm, it's a little iffy. The way E6 handles LA characters is to rather drastically reduce their starting ability scores in exchange for removing the LA (using the point buy method, a character with no LA would normally start with 32 points, but one with a +2 LA would only get 18). I'm certainly not against unusual characters, but a +2 LA character could either use point buy with just 18 points, or roll 3d6 for stats.

Also, as an alternative, everyone can choose to use 32 point buy instead of rolling if they want.

Edit:
Quote from: Insidious Word on July 07, 2011, 10:59:58 AM
I'd be interested if there is still room for another character.  Is the Binder from Tome of Magic acceptable?

There's certainly still room for characters, given that none actually exist yet. I'm hoping for a party of 5 or 6. Binder is fine, but I'll admit I haven't been around it much.

Tagan

Oh my.  Tome of Battle?

Hmm.

Well, I could use a feat from there if I play that Monk/Psychic Warrior.

PhantomPistoleer

... Whatever you do, don't let Tagan be a Monk/Psychic Warrior!

I'm also interested in playing in an E6 game.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Tagan

Because Breland howler monkeys are so much better!

:p

Hi Pistoleer!

Videospirit

This sounds quite interesting. I'd be willing to take a turn dming as well.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Tagan on July 07, 2011, 12:48:27 PM
Because Breland howler monkeys are so much better!

:p

Hi Pistoleer!

Argh.  I really liked that character.  :/
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Tagan

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

I'm more interested in creating an E6 character.  It's unlikely we'll ever use the E6 rules if we start at 3rd.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Koyume

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on July 08, 2011, 01:07:28 AM
I'm more interested in creating an E6 character.  It's unlikely we'll ever use the E6 rules if we start at 3rd.

Well, in a way we would be using E6 rules, in that we would be playing characters below 7th level...

You don't seem to have much faith in your fellow online role-players to keep a game going for long.  :o :'(
I understand though, and I'm fine with starting right at level 5 or 6 if everyone's okay with that.

Koyume

The setting will not be an established one; it will be something between generic and homebrew. Factotum is fine, there aren't really any limitations on what classes/etc are allowed, so long as it's official material and not blatantly broken in some way. I'm kind've hoping to avoid heavy optimization.

As far as the difficulties of the format, well, just think of it as an experiment I guess. I haven't actually tried it before, so it'll be a new experience.

Edit: Ah, and I'm happy to have you on board of course. I don't like to handle things 'first come, first serve', but basically we'll be starting as soon as myself and about five others have characters ready.

PaleEnchantress

Ahh so it's almost just "post a character sheet" time. I think I have a partner and the two of us would like to join. I try posting a sheet later today.

Tagan

Oh?  I have about 3 sheets and concepts ready.

Which should I post (I wonder.)

I think the Elven Cat/Wizard, if you've no objections?

Primarch

Videospirit

I guess I'll go with starting level third for the moment and up it later if we decide we want to start higher.

Thinking a Duskblade that is either human female or Dragonborn Orc Male.

Koyume

Quote from: Videospirit on July 08, 2011, 10:34:39 AM
I guess I'll go with starting level third for the moment and up it later if we decide we want to start higher.

Well, on that subject, we should really figure that out first to save everyone the trouble. Before posting a character, everyone should cast in a vote for what level we should start at.

PhantomPistoleer

Level 6 with 10,000 extra XP to buy extra feats and abilities.  That's my vote.

Also, maybe we should ask The Great Triangle if we can borrow the rules he posted in that one E6 game he ran.

I'd also want for the game to be either rolled or 32 point buy.  Not either or.

We will also have to settle for gold.  I say...  30,000?

And HP?  I don't know about this one!  Max?  I don't know.

At any rate, I was ALSO interested in playing a factotum and a binder.  But these have been taken!  :(  So I'll probably want to play a knight-like character.  Paladin?  Knight? 
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Koyume

Quote from: Ershin on July 08, 2011, 11:37:32 AM
If your heart's set on the Factotum, then I'll withdraw my claim to the class and find something equally interesting to play.

Hmm... another race/class combination I've been looking at would be a Changeling shapeshift variant druid. Would this be acceptable? In addition, would the "Wild Cohort" feat from the WotC site be permitted as the shapeshift variant removes the druid's animal companion, or would online material be banned?

That would be fine, I assume you mean the variant from PHB2? Wild Cohort is fine as well; I like a  lot of the things on the Wizards' site. (Don't forget to vote on what level we should start at though; it's important for character creation.)

I'm thinking about playing either a Warlock or Swordsage myself, can't quite make up my mind.

Insidious Word

On the whole I'm ready to deliver the character and just need the level.  The concept so far being a Hellbred Binder.

As for level, I'm partial to 5, but I won't complain if 6 is up.  As PhantomPistoleer mentioned, I'm partial for either 32 pts or roll... though I'd stick 32 pts as rolls can make things swingy.

Are traits and flaws from the Unearthed Arcana available?

Tagan

Elven Cat came from the 3.0 Elven book, and has been errated into 3.5 as a 1 LA Race in the D&D wiki.

If that doesn't work for you, I may try playing a Whisper Gnome Warlock or Spelltheif, as the Druid spot is being handled.

Koyume

Elven cats are fine, traits and flaws are allowed. How about 36 point buy?

Insidious Word

Videospirit

The system relies on point buy for la races anyway so using something is probably better than rolling.

That 4th level +1 stat is kind of silly with point buy though.

Anyway, I'm fine with whatever level you want to start at. I'd prefer not starting above level 5 though, so there's still at least some room to gain actual character levels before we hit E6 cap.

PaleEnchantress

Hellbred Binder Insidious one? That sounds rather sexy. I think I'll play a telepath, (or possibly beguiler) not sure the race yet. Probably grey elf or fey'ri depending on how I feel about the more powerful race rules.

I cast my vote for starting no lower then 5. Starting already 6 sounds nice though so we can begin to work with the e6 rules.

Koyume

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on July 08, 2011, 11:19:00 AM
Level 6 with 10,000 extra XP to buy extra feats and abilities.  That's my vote.

Also, maybe we should ask The Great Triangle if we can borrow the rules he posted in that one E6 game he ran.

I'm not familiar, what were these rules? Can you find them?

Edit: I think I'll cast in my vote for level 5. We'll begin with standard wealth by level +1,000 gp. If you play a +1 LA character, you'll use 29 point buy instead of 36, and 22 points for +2 LA.

Edit: I'm going to be playing an Elf Warblade, I think.

Koyume

Videospirit

That I probably shouldn't use it but a feral "Amazonian" Human might be kind of neat.

Koyume

No feral. I'm sure you can come up with a better way to pull that concept off anyway.

Tagan

Hmm.  Would it be alright if I just stuck to the LA?  I like a 5th lvl wizard fine vrs a 6th lvl one with -7 stat points.  (I'll do either, just stating a preference.)

The character's nearly done then.  Anyone need a 'familiar'?

Koyume

I'm fine with keeping the LA, myself. In most cases it would be a pretty huge penalty, given that we only have up to six levels, but I guess it's not so bad for a wizard. My character is almost done too, I'll start typing up a biography here shortly. Also, my character happens to be an elf, so perhaps they'll get along well.  ;)

Videospirit

We're starting at level 5 than? Does the e6 special feat allow a duskblade to learn third level spells at caster level 6?

I'm going ahead and making 2 different versions of the character now, one a female wood elf, the other a male dragonborne water orc.

Koyume

We seem to have two votes for level 5, one against, and two more or less neutral votes which both fall in the 'either 5 or 6' category. I would assume for the moment that we're starting at 5, and I'm building my character that way. 10,000 gp for starting equipment. Roll HP normally, or just take the average for all levels if you prefer.

PhantomPistoleer

I totally prefer the E6 LA rules instead of the regular LA rules.

But I'm not playing an LA character.  So.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Insidious Word

Ulric Wrathkin
Just bigger and heavier

History: Ulric Wrathkin is one of those few rare soul’s who gets a second chance to escape damnation.  The rebirth has placed him millennia ahead of his time into a world that is only vaguely recognisable to him.  Nor can he remember much about the circumstances that led him to damnation, and it has become largely irrelevant to him.  He knows that he has to perform some great act of heroism to cleanse the stain from his soul, but likewise he views it as an unfair test that is likely to leave him dead and damned all over again, and he knows well enough neither magic arcane or divine, nor physical strength is likely to aid him much in this endeavour.

Consigned to simply living what was left of the time available to him, his journey took him far until he found something different that he had not known in his time and that which is unknown is a thing of possibility.  Allowing himself to hope, he has thrown himself into the forbidden art of binding to see maybe, just maybe, he might be able to avert the fate that awaits him gaining salvation.  Or at least freedom.

Description: Ulric is a towering figure of a man and built accordingly, his journey’s having made him physically powerful, though he is far from mobile.  With dark red skin that almost seems wax-like, faintly glowing eyes, the horn that grows from the centre of his forehead, there is something disquietingly diabolic about him.  The horn he takes care to disguise as part of a circlet he wears about his brow, and is often quick to pass off his features as that of a stranger from foreign parts.

Stoic before strangers, boisterous amongst comrades, Ulric is an unfailingly loyal friend and implacable foe.  His new abilities have allowed him to survive through situations, he would have not dreamed possible and has given him more confidence than he ought to have.  Despite this, he can be rash as common sense hasn’t been one of the things he’s needed to have.

Sexuality: Whilst at heart, his nature makes him about as monogamous as the average soldier of fortune, but deep within him, the devilish nature often gives him strange kinks and awkward deviations, which he is careful not allow to surface.
As far as most things go, the only thing which I’ll consider off-limits is snuff, scat, watersports and torture & mutilation.  Other than that, it’s pretty much open season.

Ulric Wrathkin (Binder 5th)

Male Hellbred (Binder 5)
LN Medium humanoid (hellbred)
Init -9; Senses normal; Listen -1, Search +0, Spot -1
Languages: Common, Infernal

AC 22; touch 10, flat-footed 22
Hp 49 (5d8);    DR 2/-, 2/piercing
Fort +7, Ref -1, Will +4 (+1 vs. enchantment, +4 vs poison)
Weakness hellbound soul

Speed 20 ft.
Melee +1 spear +8 (1d8+8/x3)
Base Atk +3; Grapple +6
Atk Options Devil's Tongue (4/day; DC 16 or dazed & flat-footed, 1 rnd)
Special Actions Devil's Favour (4/day; +2 atk, save, or check), fast healing 4 (1/day; 5 rnds)

Vestiges Bound (EBL 5th; binding check 1d20+13/+17(with implements)
     Savnok: call armour (+1 full plate),Heavy Armour Proficiency, move ally (10 ft.), savnok's armour (2/piercing)

Abilities Str 18(+4), Dex 8 (-1), Con 16 (+3), Int 10 (+0), Wis 8 (-1), Cha 18 (+4)
SQ evil exception, infernal aspect (body), infernal mien, pact augmentation (DR x2)
Feats Devil's Favour*, Devil's Flesh*, Devil's Stamina, Devil's Tongue, Skilled Pact Making^
* racial bonus feats, ^ class bonus feats
Skills Bluff +12, Diplomacy +6 (+0 vs good-aligned), Intimidate +18, Sense Motive +1
Gear amulet of natural armour +1, gauntlet's of ogre power, implements of binding +4, ring of protection +1
Possessions backpack, belt pouch, bed roll, flint and steel, rations (x10), rope hemp (50 ft), sunrods (x2), waterskin

Traits detached (+1 Will, -1 Ref), torpid (+1 vs. enchantment, -2 initiative)
Flaws Unreactive (-6 initiative)

PhantomPistoleer

I want to be an artificer. :o

Edit:  actually, I'm going to drop out.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Koyume

Here's the first draft of my character: (PHEW!  -_-, took a while)

Yoriko: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=311311

Biography

Yoriko was raised in a small, secluded Elven community, more like a monastery than a traditional town. In this environment, which was both scholarly and warlike, her young mind prospered- she studied history, philosophy, martial arts, gymnastics, and athletics, in addition to mastering the languages of both Goblins and Orcs, two of her people's most commonly encountered enemies. Early in her life, however, she was exposed to a magical disaster, a terrible accident which would kill both her parents and have harmful effects on her own health.

As a result of this, her hair would forever-after grow out in an exotic, pale-blue colour, and cause her to experience occasional bouts of weakness and susceptibility to illness. Despite the difficulty of her health problems, she was able not only to endure the rigorous physical training her instructors put her through, but to excel and become one of the most skillful swordmasters in her community, and perhaps even in the known world.

While technically mature, both physically and mentally, she left her home while still many decades away from being considered an adult by the standards of Elven society. Now she's begun to experience the world firsthand, traveling through human lands and trying to scrape a living together by occasionally teaching weapons-skills and gymnastics, or performing in busy areas of human cities and villages.

Description/Personality
Yoriko is lithe and somewhat petite, being shorter at least than most human women, but she boasts a strong, lean, and toned physique- the mark of a lifelong athlete and weapons-master. She possesses astounding flexibility and startling strength for a young girl, and moves with mesmerizing grace, agility, and focus. Her skin is fair, and she keeps her straight, light-blue hair a little longer than shoulder-length and often braids sections of it, and is fond of wearing clips and other ornaments in it, both for aesthetics and to keep it away from her eyes.

Yoriko would be considered beautiful by most any standards, with an eternally child-like face and the enchanting curves of a woman, though her devotion to physical fitness leaves her bosom less plump than it might be. She is somewhat reserved and can seem quite cold, particularly around humans and anyone she doesn't know well, but she is proud of her abilities, and anyone watching her playing with children or animals, teaching, or performing an acrobatic demonstration can see her warmth and passion by her cheerful smiles and exuberant energy. She can be very single-minded and has a tendency to daydream and talk with herself, and when she becomes interested in something, be it a book, a duel, or any other undertaking, she often forgets the world around her.

Sexuality
Yoriko is a maiden, and has relatively little interest in pursuing any kind of romantic relationship, instead devoting herself fully to her art. That's not to say that she doesn't have urges, and she occasionally has particularly 'creative' and lewd fantasies. She could be described as bisexual.
As a player, very little is off limits, except for extreme and intensely disturbing situations (such as those involving torture, mutilation, and  otherwise excessive pain and cruelty). Rape/otherwise non-consensual acts involving monsters, etc are just fine.

Koyume

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on July 08, 2011, 04:31:25 PM
I want to be an artificer. :o

Edit:  actually, I'm going to drop out.

I'm sorry to hear that, but you know where we'll be if you should change your mind before we start.  :-)

@Insidious: Looks fine to me. I can't recall how much an immovable rod or implements of binding cost, but are you sure you spent all your gold? Does he have a weapon?

Insidious Word

Hmmm.  I guess I could lose the immovable rod as its around the 5000 gp range (more of a habit as I always make it a policy of carrying one as they can surprise people and is handy for my mode of adventuring) and replace it with a +1 spear and chain shirt +2 and just enough left over for a cloak of resistance +1 if I can be afforded an extra 500 gp.

Koyume

That would be acceptable (I think I actually went over by about 50 gp...  :o\ C:)), but in that case everyone would have to get 500 more gp. Alternatively (instead of buying the cloak), you might want to look into some of the cheap stuff in Magic item compendium, like "Chronocharms", and Safewing Brooches.

PaleEnchantress

Here Ill make an attempt. I havnt done shopping yet and my backstory im writing up. Thought id post this much at least though and make sure I'm doing it right:

Abduxuel Archwinter: The Heart of Glass

"There is no need to fight over me. . ."

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=311637

A few things to mention. He is a grey elf with the Unseelie Fey template.  There is one feat that needs special clearance as it's 3rd party. "Seductive" is from the Book of Erotic Fantasy. It gives a +2 on any cha based check against one gender (males for Abduxuel). The three feats starting with "Unseelie" are from the Complete Psion but are called "Illithid" for flavor reasons I renamed them. Finally "Psionic Prodigy" is a modified version of 1st level feat "Magical Prodigy" just with psionics. 

Biography:

The abandoned wooden shacks that rotted in the most decrepit area of the port's shanties were shunned even by the beggars as the area was nothing more then rotted filth sinking slowly into fetid pools of still water.  The most dank and dirty of the cities establishments  paid no mind to disposing of their trash and refuse among what was left of the decaying constructions. Some people, if they could still be called people, however had no choice but to live there  in the stink and squalor.  As much as the homeless needed the charity of others they were quick to take from each other if they could.  One man and woman, kept in constant fear lived where other vagrants wouldn't even look.  The elven couple were kept as slaves until rendered blind and deaf from disease or abuse. Being devoid of value to their masters they were thrown out. On their own they could find foul sustenance among what others discarded. They stayed hidden to avoid being victimized. The one time they knew they had to find help was when the female was ready to give birth.

It was no happy occasion to have another mouth to feed, and yet the pair were too fearful of others to allow their child in any one elses hands. Unlike his parents the child was quite canny and in full possession of his visual and auditory senses. The infants screams for help went unheard by his parents as pests and vermin crawled over him inside the lightless box in which he existed.  His first words were things said to beg of others. He would often to go the other parts of town to prostrate himself before others hoping to evoke enough sympathy to acquire from strangers what he could not from his parents. Earp had been what his parents called him. It wasn't even so much a name as it was a sound that was easy for them to make. He was a cute baby that despite being underfed grew into a beautiful boy. It was in a pediastric relationship with a rich gentleman, his handsome looks became his salvation.

In his patron's household he became a sponge for knowledge. He was given an education, clothes, and enough food to never be hungry. Letting his mentor use his body seemed odd at times but the human connection at least filled the cold he felt within. Earp even became friends with his masters children and was often paraded at gatherings for his unconventional wit and exotic beauty. Years of contentment passed until foreign troubles called his patron away. The mistress of the house would not let him stay anywhere on the property and so Earp went back to the streets and stayed once more in the light less squalor his parents did. In his extreme depression he didn't even see the disease covering his parents flesh until it was too late. He contracted their leprosy and his beautiful body and face putrefied.  His face and genitals withered and ruptured in painful pustular fits. His beautiful body, the only thing that made him worthy of love, decayed right before his eyes. He exhaled his last labored breath alone and unwanted.

For most that would have been the end, but the capacious fey of the winter court thought there still might be a use for the young man. Their black magic revived him and carried his away into the feywild. Time passes differently among the insidious nobles of the constantly feuding summer and winter courts. There is no telling how much time the young man slaved away in the malleable reality of the cruel feylords. As he adapted to their ways he lost his ties to reality. He is now a legitimate member of House Archwinter free to pursue his own bizarre agenda.

Koyume

Looks good, and it seems you've figured out the linking problem just fine. Is your partner working on a character too?

Edit: Oh right, and Seductive is fine.

PaleEnchantress

Koyume

Hmm, that's kind've a good question... I should think though, that if there were anything non-consensual about a particular erotic encounter, then the character him/herself couldn't really take the heat for it. And as far as consensual misadventures go, the only feat that would be restricted, I think, is Vow of Chastity, so I figure you should be fine as long as you avoid that.  :P

Also, for everyone: we should really have a section in each of our character's descriptions that says what kinds of things the player is okay with/not okay with happening to their character, i.e. if a character were to find themselves captured by horny goblins or molested by a lonely tentacle-monster, would you be okay with something not-family-friendly happening to them? That should help to avoid any awkward situations in the future.

Koyume

Quote from: Videospirit on July 08, 2011, 03:06:02 PM
We're starting at level 5 than? Does the e6 special feat allow a duskblade to learn third level spells at caster level 6?

I'm going ahead and making 2 different versions of the character now, one a female wood elf, the other a male dragonborne water orc.

Er, sorry for forgetting to answer that :-[. Here's a list of E6 specific feats, and I highly recommend that everyone peruse them. There are some that let a character cast a specific, higher level spell once per day, and there's also one that allows a spellcaster to learn a 4th level spell of their choice; although the requirement is the ability to cast 3rd level spells, it would be completely reasonable to allow a duskblade to take it to learn a 3rd level spell rather than a 4th.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/wiki/index.php/Epic_6/Character_Creation#Additional_Feats_for_E6

Tagan

I'm waiting on finishing backstory to see if she can be a friend/mentor of Yoriko.

But here's Dora

A thing or do to finish, but otherwise complete here.

Laughing Hyena

Koyume

Quote from: Tagan on July 08, 2011, 10:04:19 PM
I'm waiting on finishing backstory to see if she can be a friend/mentor of Yoriko.

But here's Dora

A thing or do to finish, but otherwise complete here.
Gahh! Too cute :o! If you want, she could definitely have that kind of relationship with Yoriko; we'd have a total 'mahou shoujo' thing going on! ;D :P

Edit: @Hyena: Weelll... I believe we have (or soon will have) six characters, so you'd be the seventh. I suppose you could join, if you create a character soon, I just hope that a party of seven won't feel too claustrophobic.

Tagan

Hah!  Just what I was thinking!  Every magical girl needs a magical animal companion.

Her Familiar's name is Genji... he's a much larger cat, a Maine Coon, who's very protective of her.

PaleEnchantress

Updated my character post with his background. I wonder if I made it clear that he had an unhappy childhood...

Koyume

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on July 08, 2011, 11:27:32 PM
Updated my character post with his background. I wonder if I made it clear that he had an unhappy childhood...

Heh, I think you got the point across. It certainly explains his cruel and sadistic personality...

Videospirit

Here's my sheet's first draft.

Esma: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=311728

Biography:
Esma grew up in a fiercely Xenophobic Amazonian Elven tribe. Long ago her forefathers had died off in an ancient war and their conquerors came to claim the women left behind. The women had other plans and managed to drive them back. They suffered a terrible curse from the conquerors evil god however, and male births have been extremely scarce ever since.

Deciding to accept this turn of fate, the women of the Serra Tribe trained themselves to be the greatest warriors they could be to protect their homeland. Over the generations they became increasingly prejudiced against males who they saw as a precious resource that needed to be protected and kept out of harms way.

Growing up Esma was a bit of a dreamer, always listening in on the elders of the tribe as they recited lore passed down by word of mouth since time immemorial. This got her into disputes with the other Serra and she was often forced to spar with the more experienced tribe members as punishment for daydreaming. Luckily for Serra she proved to be just as focused on learning the art of war as she was listening to stories of distant lands and fantastic creatures. She developed her own personal training regime to follow in addition to the standard training all Serra were expected to undergo and before her 90th birthday she had become the strongest elf in the entire Serra tribe.

Growing bored with life in the tribe after no one could beat her in feats of strength for many years, she eventually wandered out of the woods and into civilization seeking to learn more about the world outside her forest home and thoroughly enjoy herself in the process.

Description/Personality
Esma is tall for an elf, taller than some humans even at a respectable five feet five inches in height. Her body is extremely fit as well. No fat built up, with tough efficient musculature everywhere on her body. Her form is both practical and respectable. Her Fiery Red hair flows in a vibrant contrast to her simple green garments patterned after the trees of the forest the Serra call home.

Esma is not unattractive, but her devotion to strength has cost her some of the elegance elves are known for. Many would argue however, that her strength is a type of beauty as well. One might question however, how exactly she came to be so fierce in battle after spending some time with her. She tends to be a bit bubbly and absent minded, recklessly seeking out new experiences and taking life in stride. She can be a bit smothering with those she considers too weak to protect themselves, but will ease up if asked. 

Sexuality
Esma came from a tribe with 1 male for every 50 females. As such she was raised with the belief that no woman should monopolize any single male. Children belong to their mother and even if the father is known he has no say in the childs development. The Serra are encouraged to seduce men of other elven tribes or communities  in the hopes of getting pregnant since the Serra have so few men of their own. Secondly, because the tribe has so few men, it's become common place for the women of the tribe to take pleasure from the coupling of two women as well. Esma has taken these beliefs as her own and is completely bisexual, but will only consider willingly coupling with those of the elven race.

As a player, very little is off limits. Nothing involving mutilation or watersports. Torture without mutilation and situations where my character is experiencing excessive pain are not an issue although not preferred. I'd like to stay away from outright bestiality, which is harder to define in D&D I suppose. Anything with an intelligence score less than 3 that isn't some ravenous sex beast tentacle monster thing is probably completely out.  Rape/otherwise non-consensual acts involving monsters, etc are just fine, and polymorph and charm/control person type spells can make for some very interesting situations.

Tagan

Dora, (so named by Yoriko's mother after a close human friend) was Yoriko's mother's kitten when the magical disaster that killed her parents and injured her happened.

Dora does not know the source of the explosion, but suspects that a magical experiment Yoriko's mother was working on went wrong.  She blames herself, as she had left that that afternoon, declining to participate in the 'exciting new creation' to lay in a sunbeam instead of helping.

Dora, from that moment on, took life much more seriously.  She mentored Yoriko through the magical basics all Elven children learn, and watched over her everyday afterwards, growing to love the kind girl een more than she had her mother.

Though Yoriko has left their old home, (against all her elders advice,) Dora has not abandoned her. She stays mostly in the background now, watching and approving her charge's good works and kind heart, and counseling her from the shadows.

Dora herself was a natural wizard.  So much so that when she was a kitten she was rather lazy at it.  But since the death of her mistress, she has studied it carefully, focusing on spells to keep her young charge safe.

Sexually, Dora is feline, and the few times a year she feels the urge, her large and handsome familiar is more than happy to help her. However she remains quite curious about humanoid sexual practices, and somewhat jealous (though she would never admit this) of the amount of pleasure the act produces in them.  She's been seeking a spell her mistress once showed her... "Polymorph" though she knows it is among the most powerful spells known.

(Basically, as a cat, I expect little in the way of sexual activity will come her way, though I'm aiming to change that as soon as may be reasonably expected.)

Koyume

Excellent; I believe we're just waiting on Miss Ershin, and then we can begin.

PaleEnchantress

My limits are nearly non existent. The real definitive no is excrement. Abduxuel is a manipulative bitch and even when faced with rape he will eek any advantage he can out of it. Including making his captors fight over who gets to deflower him ("only a bitch would accept sloppy seconds") or guilt tripping the other party members, the binder especially, over the incident ('your failure to protect me"). There are a lot of things that don't do anything for me, but could be decent plot elements; like transformation.

In summary, the only off-limits things with me are things this group isn't likely to do anyway.

If any of you are Tv Tropers the main tropes for Abduxuel are "The Beautiful People", "Vain Sorceress" and especially "The Fair Folk"

Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.
Elves are marvelous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.
The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look behind words that have changed their meaning.
No one ever said elves are nice.
Elves are bad

Koyume

Splendiferous! I suppose I'll start the thread soon, and an OOC/character thread to boot. Everyone should probably copy/paste their character information onto the first page of the OOC thread if possible.

Tagan

Woah.  I'm envious over the Vow of Poverty feat!  I've never had a DM allow it on a Druid or Monk or Wizard PC of mine, as much as I tried.

Talk about a great feat!

Insidious Word

Lol, I remember it well. But I had a fiendish DM that made sure that every aspect of the vow was played out  >:) save to say I've been apprehensive about using it since  XD

Tagan

I'm going to be one of the DM's, and I approve!  (I wouldn't ask to play a feat I don't approve of.)

Good for you on thinking outside the box!

PaleEnchantress

My favorite feats in the game have always Been Leadership and Lichloved <3

Tagan

My favorite feats are probably 'Skin of the Construct' and 'Darkstalker'.

Laughing Hyena

Well if you are filled up I will pass on this now. :-) Have fun all the same.

Koyume

Thanks, and there's always the possibility that we may need to do a new recruitment later.