Female wanted for a Slutty Step-mother

Started by shovelbum4u, May 08, 2013, 12:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shovelbum4u

So... I've had this story floating around in my head for a long long time.  I have tried playing this out with people before but it never quite clicks for some reason.  The basic premise of the story is this:  I play a young 16 year old somewhat nerdy boy named Aaron who chose to live with his father Richard after his parents divorced.  Richard (a character I also play) is a 55 year old extremely rich man who's ex wife really hated sex.  In fact they only had sex about once a year on their anniversary.  You play the new stepmother, an extremely hot, somewhat slutty younger woman.  I always like for my story partners to have control of their own characters so the details are up to you.  I see her as a 19-24 year old model.  She LOVES sex with Richard.  And while I see her as being faithful to Richard, besides having sex her favorite past time is messing with Aaron's head.  She likes to dress provocatively and flirt with Aaron.  Making suggestions, screaming specifically loudly while having sex, that sort of thing.  Anyway that's the basic outline for my story idea.  If you are interested let me know and I'll send you my character specifics.  Cheers.