News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

I'm done for my day, in fact.

Enjoy, Bellenator!

The next person thinks that sounds like a cyborg movie.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

HymenBreacher

Don't think I even remember the last 'cyborg' movie I saw.  What was the name of that movie with Rutger Hower?

The next person knows these words : Toro, Ika, Unagi and Hamachi.

Sybl

Sorry to disappoint you.

The next person knows geek speak.

Stone

Is it the same as l33tspeak?

The next person geeks out on games.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

On occasion with the right players.

The next person knows when to stop.

Stone

Not with some things. I overextend my invitation. :D

The next person is generally good.

Sybl

Generally yes.. not always :P

The next person's idea of good is also their idea of bad.

Stone

Indeed!

The next person thinks of morals more as guidelines.  O:)

Sybl

Naturally so.  O:)

The next person should write a poem for the  person above  ::)

Stone

Roses are mud
Perfume stinks
Whatever man
Let's all drink.

;D

The next person will write something more cheerful.

Sybl

I see a 'Stone' on the wall
he sure looks kind of tall
in his picture he is not dressed
oh sweet mercy, you sure impress

:D

The next person likes it.

Stone

Oh yes, I do!

The next person likes poetry.

Sybl

Loves it and writes it often.

The next person has a nice collection of books.

Stone

I do!

The next person would sell their clothes before their books.

Sybl

Most.. not all  :o

The next person has another collection of something rare.

Stone

Old cassettes, yeah!

The next person collects something from nature.

Sybl

I  do! Fossils, seashells and special rocks and minerals (none bought)
I am a genuine rockhound :P

The next person is surprised by natures wonderful creations.

Stone

Only when I take a break from the many distractions of life.

The next person has few of those.

Sybl

I have many, many many :P

The next person is inquisitive to the unknown.

Stone

X-Filer in the house. :D

The next person has a crush on Duchovny.

Belle33

If you mean brilliant, oral fixation Mulder - yes *swoons*

The next person had a thing for Scully.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Jeffrey

Guilty...

The next person thinks Little Red Riding Hoods hood should be sold at Kmart
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Kazuume

Nope I can make it myself!

The next person has been celebrating the Halloween weekend by watching zombie movies!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Stone

Not really. I watch plenty of zombie movies on off days!

Also, I will break the rules for Scully, Belle. Scully, mmm. Puffy lips.  O:)

The next person thinks puffy is a weird way to describe lips.

blue bunny sparkle

I prefer the term... poofy... *smiles* but that's just me.

Next person is dressing up early for Halloween!