Stories not for Sex (F for F/M)

Started by DarkAngelic, May 27, 2014, 01:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngelic

I haven't played in a while, but I've been hoping to get back into it.

I'm a very story-based player. I love stories that turn into books, and can last indefinitely. But I don't enjoy sex in my scenes. Teasing is good. Sensuality in general can be good. But the sex itself is left out. PM me for more details, if necessary.

I'm a sucker for the supernatural, kidnappings, and violence. And I don't much care which side of things I'm on.

A few ideas/favorites of mine:

<Vampires>
I'm a bit of a fang-banger (without the actual banging). My most common character is a powerful Vampire that's a little bit Angel and Demon, manifesting as a vampire-sort. This can go either way, with my partner either as a hunter who's finally caught up, or a victim caught by/gifted to me. Other supernaturals/fantasy creatures are most welcome. The general story can be fleshed out in PM.

<Historical>
Ancient Rome. Pharaoh-ruled Egypt. Slaves. Masters. The strictest of laws and the commonness of the death penalty. I love the idea of someone saved from the brink of death by someone who they may not enjoy owing that allegiance to.

<Sci-Fi>
Something set in the Firefly 'verse, a cleric from Libria, a concept from Farscape, etc. Even if it's not with canon characters, the general feel of a world can help me a lot.

I'm really pretty open to any ideas, if you're not scared off by the "no sex" bit. Feel free to send me a PM and we'll figure out something that works for the both of us.
Why are you alive?
I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
What's the point of your existence?
To feel. Because you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And  without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.
(Equilibrium)

DarkAngelic

I should note that just because my stories don't have actual sex, it does not mean that they won't be sensual/sexual in nature, and they are almost certainly NOT going to be able to be put into the "non-Adult" category. Far too much nudity, violence, and cruelty for them to be PG-13.
Why are you alive?
I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
What's the point of your existence?
To feel. Because you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And  without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.
(Equilibrium)