Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Guilty.  When I start beating myself up over it (okay - them) I try to remember that I'm a work in progress.

Have you ever failed to apologize when you should have?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Nah. But I have failed spectacularly at accepting them once or twice.

Have you ever watched a movie for that one specific minute you saw in the trailer, even though you knew the movie would be absolute rubbish?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mordred

Guilty. A few times over.. although my patience in that area has seriously dwindled. Used to be a total film junkie.

Ever fast forward through an 'on demand' film or program.. just to get to the sex scenes?
*See Pillory*

Stone

Nah. I'm more apt to fast forward sex scenes.

Ever watched a movie so many times you could write its screenplay by rote memory?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

yobo

I could at least make a very good effort. :-)

Have you ever tried to write a screenplay?

Izzie Aditi

Not guilty.
Have you ever done something stupid to impress someone?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Izzie Aditi on May 07, 2012, 11:58:11 AM
Not guilty.
Have you ever done something stupid to impress someone?

Extremely Guilty

Have you ever snuck into a movie theatre?
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Flaming

yobo

Not guilty.

Have you ever competed in a triathlon?

Flaming

Not guilty

Run a marathon?

yobo

Not guilty.

Have you ever fallen asleep during class and snored?

Flaming

Not guilty

ever fallen asleep during classes and fell off the chair?

yobo

Not guilty.

Have you ever had to run from the police?

Flaming

Guilty

Ever been arrested?

Nana

Not guilty

Ever got drunk and ended up in the police station?
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

Stone

Nah. I'm smart when drunk.  O:)

Ever drank coffee without coffee?

Dahling

You're always smart, aren't you?  :P

However, guilty. More Irish, less coffee.

Stood up a date in favor of good roleplay?

Stone

Nah. But this one time I favored sleep.  O:)

Ever steered a plane?

yobo

Not guilty.

Have you ever been to a basketball game?

RainbowLei

Yes, when i played in Middle school... I was point guard....

have you ever danced in a torrential downpour?

shooter6806

Guilty.  Lots of fun but very muddy.

Have you ever woken up next to someone and didn't know their name?
Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Tidus

Not guilty. I'd like to think I have a little more class than that. But in reality I probably just haven't been put in that situation ;P

Have you ever had sex with someone while thinking of another?

RainbowLei

YES!, But I am wise enough to pant for the proper one.  >:)

have you ever gone into the opposite genders public restrooms just to see if they are truly cleaner or whatever?

forbiddenfruit

Not guilty but the thought is somewhat appealing for a different reason ;)

Have you ever strutted around in your partner's underwear in private?

Flaming

Not guilty

ever went around commando?