One-on-ones

Started by Violet Maui, December 28, 2005, 05:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet Maui

I'll repost what I put in my introduction on the other board, seeing as though it says it all.

What kind of roleplay am I looking for?
- Fantasy (Bring on the vampires and wereanimals. )
- Viking (Mm, norse men, mrow.)
- Arabian (Still new to this genre, but I like it.)
- D/S situations (All and any are fine.)
- Occult (A new one I've discovered. I like!) (Generally means demons, demon summonings, stuff like that.)
- I'm open to most situations really, so if you want to play and you have a scenario, PM me! I love fiddling with new situations.

How do I prefer to play?
- One on one is what I like most, so if any of the above catch your eye, lemme know.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Offs & Ons :: PM if interested!

Akioth

*Tackle* I'd be happy to play :p Although Im not particularly sure about Arabian and D/S >.>;; Not sure what the last one is lol.
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Violet Maui

Tee hee, pick one then!

Arabian would be harems and stuff. I just got into that one.

D/S is dominant/submissive play. I'm also a newbie on that one.

Other than that, I've played everything else. ;)
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Akioth

D/S I am fully aware of. *Grin* Ill pm you!

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Violet Maui

Amberghylles

Well... Let me just say that I've liked Vikings for a long time.  Perhaps, if you wanted to mingle an interest, some manner of wolfin viking and his prey?  I mean, who's to say a bersek isn't *actually* channeling the fury of a wild animal to become a beastman...

Violet Maui

Quote from: Amberghylles on December 28, 2005, 11:30:49 PM
Well... Let me just say that I've liked Vikings for a long time.  Perhaps, if you wanted to mingle an interest, some manner of wolfin viking and his prey?  I mean, who's to say a bersek isn't *actually* channeling the fury of a wild animal to become a beastman...

That sounds like a lot of fun! PM me with ideas, ne?

Elvi

Amber...
Shame on you!
Berserkers change to the bear....
Good grief lad, get your mythology right!
*wanders off tutting*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Vandren

Quote from: Elvi on December 29, 2005, 04:25:21 AM
Berserkers change to the bear....
Good grief lad, get your mythology right!
*wanders off tutting*

(Legend . . . myths involve religion and gods ;))

Exactly!  Ulfhethnar were the wolf-coats.  Berserkrs were the bear shirts.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Elvi

OH Gods.....
Forgot you'd be around testing my knowledge Vandren....
*grins*

Vandren

Quote from: Elvi on December 29, 2005, 08:17:22 AM
OH Gods.....
Forgot you'd be around testing my knowledge Vandren....
*grins*

:D  Wasn't around . . . until last night.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Elvi

yeah but you would have radar'd in on it anyway.....

Vandren

Violet Maui

Tee hee, wow, someone knows their stuff!

And, it's obviously not me. e_e

Amberghylles

Alright, let me just say that I did know better.  But for the sake of artistic liscene... I mean, bears just aren't sexy.

Violet Maui

Aw, come on, they could be sexy.
Okay, alright, you win. Non-sexy it is. :D

Elvi

Quote from: Amberghylles on December 29, 2005, 09:22:44 PM
Alright, let me just say that I did know better.  But for the sake of artistic liscene... I mean, bears just aren't sexy.

HAH!
You say that NOW!

Amberghylles

Alright!  There's only one way to know for sure if bears are sexy or not... put it to a vote.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=3422.0

Vandren

Quote from: VioletMaui on December 29, 2005, 03:18:01 PM
Tee hee, wow, someone knows their stuff!

And, it's obviously not me. e_e

Someone's doing his dissertation on the subject (and has had fairly long PM discussions with someone else about it ;)).  :)

Elvi

Quote from: Vandren on December 30, 2005, 07:51:19 AM
Someone's doing his dissertation on the subject (and has had fairly long PM discussions with someone else about it ;)).  :)

OH? Whos that then? *smiles*

Violet Maui

-Stretches and cracks fingers.- Alright, so I'm not too swamped. Anyone else want to strike up a game?

Brandon

The last time you posted that you were looking I sent you a PM with an idea though never got a reply, did you get it?
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Violet Maui

Brandon

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

MagicalPen

I'd be game for one - any setting in mind?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Violet Maui

Alright guys, any pms (if they've been sent) haven't yet arrived. e_e

Silvestine, I don't have any in mind at the moment, but I'm open to most anything. have any ideas to throw around?

MagicalPen

A Viking situation could be interesting (from your first post)....how does that sound?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Brandon

If youve still not gotten any PMs by this time then Ild suggest contacting Lilac and the mods to see if theres some problem with your private message features. Most of the mods seem to be away at the moment so Lilac acctually might be your best bet to get it looked at by the end of the day

Violet Maui

-Has a tantrum.- I don't like waiting though. -Blush.- Although, I do have instant messengers, if anyone wants to contact me, lemme know.

Silvestine: Sounds like fun! Try and PM me, and I'll see if I get it. If not, we'll discuss it on here or over IM.

Brandon

Ill send you an IM in a minute then  ;D

Edit: Or send me one. I forget how to add contacts on MSN :P

Violet Maui

Alright, let me try log in. This computer is so old, I have to choose my programs wisely.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Violet Maui

guardian, seems that I'm only having trouble with certain PMs. autumn isn't able to get ahold of me either, so please feel free to send me an email (hotmail) or message. :D

Brandon

Seems I need to get you added to my ocntact list on MSN first...I sent you a request but i think its being buggy again

Violet Maui

Seems we're having a bad computer day all around ne?

Brandon

Might be...do you have yahoo instead? I rarely have problems with it but I dont have nor do I want AIM

Violet Maui

I don't have yahoo, my pc doesn't support it.

Brandon

Ok got you on my list but it says your offline now ???

MagicalPen

Yahoo! Messenger (i have it) seems to do more damage to my PC then AIM....interesting. I prefer AIM anyways

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Violet Maui

I'm not offline persay, I'm trying to log in without success. -hangs head.- I'm going to go restart this beast.

I have aim. xvioletdangerx

Brandon

So its just being buggy again, gotcha...well Ild still send a Pm to the mods and Lilac to see whats up

Violet Maui

Elvi

Damn!
Another coffee spilled.......*snarls*

Violet Maui

PhoenixBlaze

*shifty eyes and evil grin* Occult you say?! I could do that I like demons, demons are fun. *pokes violet*
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Violet Maui

-poked. squeaks-

you like demons, eh? Well well, do pm me then.

Elvi

Quote from: Violet Maui on March 29, 2006, 08:35:47 PM
-gasp! gives embroidered cloth-

*points up at her avatar......points to her name*
I am that which needs candy too.....but as with all chaos, the letters are mixed up.

Violet Maui

-Gives candy, lots and lots of candy.- All better?

Hunter

Elvi

Holds up a sign while munching through the chocolates, while smiling and nodding.

Sorry... Can't talk... Eating
[/tt]

Violet Maui

I don't know Hunter, better ask Elvi if you can have some...

Elvi

*Holds up a sign while munching through the chocolates, while shrugging.*

Sorry... Can't talk... Eating
[/tt]

*Hides rest of stash from Hunter*

RPFan01

Well im new here, but im always up for some fun 1 on 1, just let me know, open to pretty much anything
Warning: This user can be volatile, approach with caution.

Ons/Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4570.0

Violet Maui

New games to consider
PM me for more information or to play

[A Dreamer’s Fantasy or Nightmare]
A one-on-one game with my lovely Dreamweaver Eden. She lives to corrupt or torment others first through their dreams and then in everyday life, living off of the emotions the interactions produce. If you wish to see her in action, please see this thread where I am already allowing her to torment a poor innocent paladin. (Character to join can be anything from a human to a fae/dragon, providing dragons have dreams.)

[A Lawyer’s Torment]
Claimed by Amberghylles
Jezebel is an accomplished lawyer in a small town in lovely Canada, having made quite the name for herself by putting away criminals whether they be innocent or guilty. While walking home one night, Jezebel is accosted and kidnapped, and is taught a lasting lesson in humility.
I am looking for a dominant character to pit Jezebel against (as she will begin as a dominant), someone who would be willing to take her on and make her pay for her transgressions against them; whether it be one night or weeks on end. (Perhaps someone innocent she’d put in prison or one of the innocent’s family members.) No excessive violence (unnecessary beating)

[Modeling Affairs]
An aspiring young model is called out to a remote old mansion for the bondage shoot of a lifetime, just her and the photographer.– All starts off innocently enough until the clothes come off and the cuffs come out; thus starting hours of fun photos and teasing.

Akioth

Ugh, So tempted to have a Dragon Dream......

RPFan01

A modeling affair could be interesting :) would love to hear more
Warning: This user can be volatile, approach with caution.

Ons/Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4570.0

Violet Maui

::Giggles:: Pm pm pm! Use that system to get ahold of me then guys!

Violet Maui

New games to consider - With Edits

A one-on-one game with my lovely Dreamweaver Eden. She lives to corrupt or torment others first through their dreams and then in everyday life, living off of the emotions the interactions produce. I'm looking for another game with her, though not necessarily with her as the tormentor - Perhaps the torment-ee?
If you wish to see her in action, please see this thread where I am already allowing her to torment a poor innocent paladin. (Character to join can be anything from a human to a fae/dragon, providing dragons have dreams.)

[Modeling Affairs]
An aspiring young model is called out to a remote old mansion for the bondage shoot of a lifetime, just her and the photographer.– All starts off innocently enough until the clothes come off and the cuffs come out; thus starting hours of fun photos and teasing.
This can be tweaked to be consensual or not, either way is fine with me. The very idea of being trapped in some sort of restraint and forced to orgasm for the camera sounds like a very fun idea.

[The Virgin Warrior]
Being considered by Xilos
Revered as a holy creature, Savannah has guarded the jungle for over a hundred years, killing those that would exploit its secrets for civilization’s benefits. Almost Lycan in nature, Savannah is truly a creature of the amazonian gods, a cross between an Amazon and a Jaguar. But what happens when Savannah meets one of her own kind, one that questions her dominance and territory?
As the previous little exerpt states, I’m looking for someone to play a male of the same species (pm for info) one that will undertake the task of forcefully claiming the wild Savannah.

[ Flights of Fancy ]
Claimed by mindhazingsquid
The daughter of one of the old generals, Fancy has come along to the encampment of soldiers, having been trained as a nurse as well. A soft spoken and well mannered religious girl, the nineteen year old Fancy has never been propositioned by a man, let alone sought after by every available bachelor. Such attentions finally drive her away into the wilderness surrounding the fort, seeking solitude – though she fines anything but.
For this game, most anything can be played; fantasy elements or not. I’m seeking someone to tempt young Fancy into temptation, drawing her away from the fort night after night and into the dark realms of pleasure – by choice or not. Can have mind-control elements, training, secret public acts, etc.

CLARIFICATION
Any characters mentioned in my ideas will be the ones /I/ play - I do not play males, as I am terrible at it. xD Too much estrogen to even think testosterone.

YankeeGent

Quote from: Violet Maui on May 13, 2006, 08:21:18 PM

CLARIFICATION
Any characters mentioned in my ideas will be the ones /I/ play - I do not play males, as I am terrible at it. xD Too much estrogen to even think testosterone.

I know, thats my problem, too.  :-[

Waitaminute..

Violet Maui

::SnickerGiggle:: Oh dear, cats out of the bag eh?

YankeeGent

*escapes on a stolen pogo*

Violet Maui

New games to consider - Bumped!

A one-on-one game with my lovely Dreamweaver Eden. She lives to corrupt or torment others first through their dreams and then in everyday life, living off of the emotions the interactions produce. I'm looking for another game with her, though not necessarily with her as the tormentor - Perhaps the torment-ee?
If you wish to see her in action, please see this thread where I am already allowing her to torment a poor innocent paladin. (Character to join can be anything from a human to a fae/dragon, providing dragons have dreams.)

[Modeling Affairs]
This can be tweaked to be consensual or not, either way is fine with me. The very idea of being trapped in some sort of restraint and forced to orgasm for the camera sounds like a very fun idea.

[The Virgin Warrior]
Revered as a holy creature, Savannah has guarded the jungle for over a hundred years, killing those that would exploit its secrets for civilization’s benefits. Almost Lycan in nature, Savannah is truly a creature of the amazonian gods, a cross between an Amazon and a Jaguar. But what happens when Savannah meets one of her own kind, one that questions her dominance and territory?
As the previous little exerpt states, I’m looking for someone to play a male of the same species (pm for info) one that will undertake the task of forcefully claiming the wild Savannah.

CLARIFICATION