A debate regarding Obama- does race matter?

Started by Glossolalia, October 22, 2008, 08:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Everyone hates big brother.

I love how people think that big business is just some nameless evil entity. It's all publicly traded so anyone who owns one share of oil stocks or big business is evil I suppose. Business like those are really in the hands of the people, more than one would think. Anyway sorry for getting off track.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Zakharra

Quote from: Inkidu on November 11, 2008, 12:22:04 PM
Everyone hates big brother.

I love how people think that big business is just some nameless evil entity. It's all publicly traded so anyone who owns one share of oil stocks or big business is evil I suppose. Business like those are really in the hands of the people, more than one would think. Anyway sorry for getting off track.

+1

The Overlord

Quote from: Humble Scribe on November 11, 2008, 11:23:56 AM
I must have missed that piece of legislation...  ???

I believe you'll find it in the archives right next to Manifest Destiny.  ;)

Inkidu

Quote from: The Overlord on November 11, 2008, 04:19:56 PM
I believe you'll find it in the archives right next to Manifest Destiny.  ;)
See, another good idea. Then we wouldn't have to deal with NAFTA. Oh well, hindsight 20/20.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Apple of Eris

Quote from: Inkidu on November 11, 2008, 05:28:39 PM
See, another good idea. Then we wouldn't have to deal with NAFTA. Oh well, hindsight 20/20.

You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking and don't actually believe the ridiculous stuff you post.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

The Overlord

Quote from: Apple of Eris on November 11, 2008, 09:11:27 PM
You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking and don't actually believe the ridiculous stuff you post.

Actually, I believe he does.  :-\