Sugar and Spice

Started by LadyDiscord, February 16, 2009, 07:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDiscord

I feel like being naughty. I'm looking for a bad boy or bad girl interested in a hot and steamy one shot with a plot.

If a yuri takes place I wish for my female partner to either be dominant or equal. She can be any race including Futanari. Any of the listed pairings are possible , but don't feel bounded by these only. These are just some of my favorites.

A GoddessXmortal woman
Exotic dancerXClient
Partners in Crime
Sisters
Nurse/DoctorXPatient
TeacherXStudent
Playboy Bunnies
Strangers
Roomates

http://lu.scio.us/hentai/albums/akuratu/660848

For my male partner he can either be submissive, dominant or both along with the following pairings

BrotherxSister
TeacherXSudent
Exotic DancerXClient
PhotographerXModel
Furry or Beasty
Fantasy themed etc..

Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

LadyDiscord

Kissing the Grave

A woman has just killed a man, but only because it was her job and duty. She's one of the highest paying assassins in the world. However her jobs aren't always clean or cut and not always to the point. Those who are deserving get special treatment. A momment of sexual ecstasy before she slices the in half. She's been doing this style of killing for years, but her lost job became costly when the man she killed didn't stay dead. He came back for her..

It's a Man!

A female scientist has decided to conduct an experiment. In society where only women exist she has gone beyond her laws and has decided to create a Man. In a utopian society, where the last male was recorded to have died a full century and a half ago she has finally pulled off the greatest experiment in woman history, but at what cost?

The New World

In a land still ruled by nature and man and beast spirits co-exist together in harmony. They stumble upon a new race of man. Coming on ships across the vast sea. These pale men begin to settle on their homelands, digging up their earths in search of riches. What happens when an tribal princess and foreign soldier meet? Do they become friends or enemies? Do the fall inlove or hate? Can they stop the spawn of a rivalry that jst might save them both?
✔✦✘

Darthvegeta800

Hello miss. Fantasy themed seems interesting. Especially 'villains' (noble, misguided or just plain cruel) are fun to rp with. Give me a poke if you'd like to discuss a plot.
Siblings and mentor/teacher-student are fine subtopics if need be.
I'm always open to barrages of brainstorm pms.

Yagami

I like the teacherxstudent idea personally. I like dominance but something like this I don't think would exactly be "rape". Unless you want it to be. :P

Insanitosis

I would love to do a brother/sister of Fantasy related plot.
Naughty is good...
I can certanly play a bad boy, I have a gothish character who would be perfect for Brother/sister and I could play nearly anything for fantasy

DavidLandry

QuoteTeacherXSudent
PhotographerXModel

These would be the ones i am interested in. Please PM me if you would be interested too. I would like to play a submissive male. Character will be worked out according the theme.

Carlcjjohnson

No one has mentioned the Exotic Dancer and Client idea, so I'll pipe up here and say that I'm interested!

I like the idea of the testosterone-fuelled customer walking into a club, wanting to see some 'chick' strip for him, then getting more than he bargained for, spending a vast amount just so he can spend more time with the woman, just so he can see a perfect form before him which he otherwise would never encounter.

I suppose it would have the female in a sort of dominating role, however there doesn't necessarily have to be any sex involved, and so it'd be more of a personality thing than a physical thing, represented by he  ability to draw money from clients.

I could PM you with more details if you'd like, (blackmail, perhaps a Clothed Female/Naked Male turnaround - who knows!?) but let me know what you think.

CJ

Delta Echo

Hmm...is the 'roommates' thing still open, and are you OK with a guy RPing a girl?
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

LadyDiscord

✔✦✘

Delta Echo

In that case I would be intrested in doing that one, if it would interest you. Roommates at a college, perhaps? Or working together on a job...
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

AidaLily

I would love to do the room mates one. I do not mind if your character is dominant because i like being submissive
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

TheLegionary

Hello!
I loved your New World Idea! How can we play it?
Hugs,
TheLegionary