Cybertron Rebuilt (Open to all)

Started by Hunter Phoenix, August 10, 2010, 05:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightcrawler

The Decepticon stood his ground, trembling visibly. He remembered that. He too was around for when Cybertron was still a paradise... Megatron had risen up, urging them all to seek power so that no one could ever hurt them or their home again. "I-if you Autobots hadn't opposed us, this war would have never happened! He wanted what was best for us! The stronger we are as a race the safer we will be! Peace is an idealistic concept! It is something that is nice to think about, but what if someone attacks our planet? What then?! Peace lulls you into a state of security! You assume that nothing bad will ever happen and so you become weak! Strength brings about safety!" He argued back in return. "The weak will only drag us down!" This was coming from a bot that could barely keep himself standing anymore...

Despite his conviction, his weapon was slowly lowered. "Why did you have to fight us so hard...? Why couldn't we all fight together to keep everyone safe...? I... I won't abandon my cause... Cybertron will have no equal... Megatron will lead us to a safe world where we can live happily, knowing no harm will ever befall us because we can protect ourselves. We will save this planet from your idealistic dreams and protect it here in reality..." He murmured, finally allowing himself to slump against the wall then slide down to the ground to sit.

Lord Megatron will return to us. He always does... It's only a matter of time. When he does, we will gather up under him again..." He quieted then, tired and seemingly fully convinced that every word he said was the deepest of truths.
R.I.P. Kurt WagnerMay 1975 - April 28, 2010
Ons/Offs

Hunter Phoenix

Huntron had come to a screeching halt inside Iacon, an unfamiliar name and signal had reached him on his comm link.

Transforming back into his robot form, he held his rifle in one hand and opened his link to respond

"This is Huntron here, identify yourself"

He had heard the name Flameout mentioned, but it didn't seem very familiar, Optimus had never mentioned anyone from the Autobots staying behind, the planet was supposed to be barren and completely void of life, so where the hell had the Decepticon and this new Autobot come from.

He then hailed Fallout again to see if he could get a reply

"Fallout, get landed right now, we really cannot afford to lose the ship, the Constructicons need to get that cargo hold secured, I'm going to come back out of Iacon now and talk to the newcomer, I can't find the slagging control room in here, it's too big"

He transformed back into his car form and sped through and out of Iacon, heading for the signal that was reaching him from the Autobot known as Flameout, above, he could see the ship was heading for the landing zone, the bots inside Iacon were either really bad shots or the shield of the ship were holding very well, Fallout must have put some extra energy into them.

He reached the cargo hold and transformed, holding his rifle at the ready.

"Huntron here, identify yourselves"

He detected two life signatures within the cargo hold, one of them must be Flameout, the other one he suspected would that that Decepticon seeker he had come across earlier.
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

Moony

If Flameout could have shed a tear for the injured Seeker, he would have. A deep sadness ebbed at him, he felt it in his spark. There was a valid point in the Decepticon's words, if the Autobots hadn't resisted Megatron their world would still be whole. "There is a difference between what he wanted to achieve and what he he sought after." He watched as the Seeker lowered his weapon, he made his approach as Dropzone slumped against the wall. His right hand shifted, revealing the barrel of the medigun once again. Kneeling down he crouched close towards the green and gray jet. "We fought as hard as we did, because Megatron wanted our world under his total control." The blue waves of light aimed itself at the seeker, doing the initial repairs. " He wanted take away our freedom, if he did that our entire world would've been safe yes... but we would be a Military, not a civilization. If we had no freedom, there would be no uprising, opinions, or free thought. Picture Megatron's perfect world, a place where no one would ever think differently and no one would ever question his power."

The Medical Jet opened up a storage unit on his side and took out a few parts, with what he needed in hand, Flameout started to repair the injured Seeker's wing. " A very famous bot once told us something rather profound, Freedom is the right to all sentient beings."

Halfway through his repair, he stopped. His scanners picked up another bot coming in at high speed. It must've been the one that disappeared through his scanner. Dropzone's wing was in far better shape, but he wasn't completely repaired. Standing, he motioned for Dropzone to stay on the ground. " You must be Huntron," He spoke just as the scout had confront them, his hand had shifted back. " You look to young to be leading a group of saviors in a savage land."

Flameout was startled by the scout's plea for identification, they had previously communicated through commlink. Through that, that would have left an identifiably signature behind clearly marking him as an Autobot and a friendly. This was not boding well for Flameout, apparently the team that was sent to Cybertron was inexperienced or ill-informed. "Like I stated over open-communication I'm Flameout. I was leader to one of the foremost emergency response units in Iacon City during the war before the Ark left our planet with Optimus's team." He didn't speak this with pride, more like he was stating an obvious fact. "It's been millions of years before the remainder of Cybertron has had any contact with any of the Transformers that had left. The autobots that had volunteered to stay behind have grown weary of waiting, everyone has lost hope. You have arrived at a critical time, what news do you bring? Was it my distress signals that brought you back?" He seemed weary and almost pleading as he spoke to the younger autobot.
Technically, you never stop touching yourself.

Hunter Phoenix

Huntron lowered his weapon and walked over to the Autobot and the Decepticon casualty

"My apologies for not picking up on your signature, I know we communicated previously, but I was built on Earth, my sensors are a little stoked to be on another planet right now and I miss things easily, even though I am a scout, I am indeed Huntron, you must be Flameout, it is good to meet you"

He looked down at the partially repaired wing of the seeker.

"Looks like he is going to be ok afterall, now back to the matter at hand, I need the frequency of the bots in Iacon, I couldn't get hold of them earlier"

Nightcrawler

The Seeker was tense as the Autobot flyer drew closer, but didn't move to attack him. He needed the repair and at this point he would take it where he could get it. He murmured quietly as the beam started to help with the basic repairs to his system slowly relaxing at the pleasant feel of his systems knitting back together properly. Soon enough his wing was repaired enough to use again, but still not in top condition. With the repairs he'd gotten, though still unfinished, Flameout had very likely saved him from certain destruction.  At some point, without ever realizing it, his optics had slipped shut, contently sitting there as he was worked on. That didn't last too long. Glowing red optics unshuttered themselves as Huntron made another appearance and the reaction was instant. Huntron reacted more like the Autobots he was used to, the desperate violent ones. Flameout was a rare exception, still retaining the nobility Autobots were famous for. He had been threatened before and now as a result feared for his own function. It didn't help that he was knowingly raiding their supplies he was sure... "You already know me, Autobot... Not the brightest bulb in the bunch are you...?" He rasped, standing himself up and arming his weapons. He felt better, but he was no less drained than he was a moment ago. If this broke out into a fight, he wouldn't win...

"You have cost me far more than you know, Scout... You will pay for my loses... I was abandoned by the only safe haven I had because I was trying to protect your ship! He snapped, engine roaring his anger. Trouble was, that didn't help how drained he felt. Indeed it was plainly visible that the poor Seeker was swaying where he stood, in desperate need of recharge. Huntron was also blocking his only obvious means of an exit... This left Dropzone trapped and it was plain to see he was already at the point of desperation.
Ons/Offs

Moony

He listened to the younger Autobot, he was protoformed on a planet called Earth. For a small moment he wondered how far away it was, turning his head his optics watched the damaged Jet try to move. " Don't, just stay put. We can sort this out later, not while you're still in need of repairs and those idiots firing Iacon's air defenses are trying to redecorate the ship Huntron and his team came in." He placed his hand on the Jet's arm to gently push it down, like a doctor caring for his patient. "You can stay with me, seeker... I can offer you refuge in exchange for the one you lost. I've survived this long, so I should know a thing or two about staying online." He was all well aware that the Decepticon could alert the others that could possibly be near by, his scanners were sensitive enough to track for very large distances and could only tracked cloaked bots within a small radius. He wasn't about to gambit on the fact that there might not be many decepticons within the city, there was a chance a small raiding party could have been hidden in the broken buildings.

"Here's the frequency," He patched into his commlink and sent the signal information privately to Huntron. " You might have better luck, they called me a traitor when I tried to reason with them myself. They said I was feeding them false hope and to them all that mattered was their survival... Not the survival of others." He sounded solemn as he explained. "These are bots who are living on desperate times and stopped using the Autobot insignia as a banner for Peace and Honor."

His optics once again looked to Dropzone. " If you can get through with Diplomacy we might have to infiltrate the center ourselves, I could try to hack the defences of the city. Perhaps you and your team are the proof I need to show them hope is not dead, that is if your ship is still in one piece."

Flameout looked at Huntron for a moment as an idea struck him, " Do you know the universal greeting? The universal greeting is used as a means to express good will in full sincerity, if they still had an ounce of autobot programming still left in them it could work."

Hunter Phoenix

Huntron downloaded the information and the frequency he was sent by Flameout, he was pleased to have it because now he wouldn't have problems communicating whilst on Cybertron

"Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the universal greeting, maybe you could teach me it?"

He then turned to Dropzone

"As for you Decpeticon, I could have shot you into status any time from the moment I saw you but I decided against it, on my teams ship is a former Decepticon called Fallout, maybe you are familiar with the name?"

He chuckled

"Yeah, he is on our side, he is here right now flying that ship, if you want to see your former comrade again, then I suggest you shut up and do what Flameout tells you and yes I saw you keeping a close eye on me when I entered here, I aren't stupid, I'm just careful, being part of the team back on Earth when the Decepticons under Megatron does that to you"

He turned and opened his comms using the new frequency.

"Attention all Autobots, this is Huntron of the cargo ship you are firing upon, we are Autobots and are here to help you rebuild Cybertron, seize firing immediately"

He hoped he could get through to them this time round, otherwise they may all become molten slag within minutes, he wondered how Fallout was faring up in the ship.

Nightcrawler

The Autobot was offering him shelter? Well... He was in no shape to turn such a thing down. He would take advantage of the red and white jet's kindness. "I... Accept..." He murmured with obvious reluctance.  He didn't want to be mistaken as a traitor by the remaining Decepticons, but as long as their relationship was ended with betrayal, he should be fine...

The jet scoffed. "He's to young to know the universal greeting... As useful as it is, it's all but lost to most of us, but the programing should still be there..." He sneered only to bristle back up again. "You ungreatful little glitch!! How dare you sa--- Fallout...? I... Never worked with him, but I have seen him from a distance. Back when the Seekers were a team and not just a mold. The ground and air units didn't interact very often other than supporting each other... But if he has turned traitor... Why would I want to see---" He blinked lightly, staring for a moment.

"'I aren't stupid'...? You're joking... Are all Earthbound Autobots morons or are you just special, little scout...?" He sneered with a wide smirk. "This is who Optimus decides to send back to Cybertron? He is more of a fool than we thought..." He was playing with fire at this point, his ego allowed too much length on it's leash and the Decepticon riding to heavily on the fact that he was sure Flameout would be too noble to allow Huntron to attack him while he was still weakened and damaged.
Ons/Offs

Moony

" I figured as much," Flameout wasn't pleased with the amount of experience that Huntron lacked, " The universal greeting goes as such - Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Ni Ni Bong.... And your cargo ship should be enough of a gift to quell their animosity and possibly save the other autobots that are in hiding within the city. " As the jet spoke, his tone was serious.

"Don't attack the hand that's helping you," Flameout then shot a fleeting look at Dropzone for a moment, before turning back to look at Huntron for a moment. His face tensed a bit. " Is Optimus and the others coming back...?" He wanted to know more of what happened, he wanted to know the outcome of the war. He understood at the time the situation was crucial and that the attack needed to end now.

Transformers - Universal Greeting

Hunter Phoenix

Huntron put his weapon away before he used it on the Decpeticon, he was in no mood to have an argument with an outcast seeker with a bad temper.

"Look, I may not be much, which is why in the ship there is Fallout and the Autobot Constructicons, we were sent ahead so that we could build a small base of operations before Optimus and the others followed in their own ship, the Autobots won the war on Earth and drove the Decepticons out of the system, many of us perished, hence why us Earth built Autobots came into being, THAT is why I am inexperienced, all I have known my whole life is Earth, I have been shown memories of older, wiser Autobots so I know much about the ways of our kind, but beyond that, I know next to nothing"

He learned the greeting quickly and stored it within his memory banks.

"Now, if you will excuse me, I have a ship to save from destruction, lets hope the Autobots inside respond to it"

He exited the cargo hold, then opened up his comm links, hailing the Autobots within Iacon.

"Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Ni Ni Bong"

He sent out the message several times, eventually, the guns of Iacon were silenced and Huntron breathed again, looking up, he couldn't see the the ship in the air, he feared it had been shot down, but then he saw it over in the distance, looking badly damaged, but very much in once piece.

"Fallout..."

Huntron ran over to the ship, the shields were down, he jumped through the hole in the side and looked around

"Fallout, are you in here? Talk to me buddy"

Nightcrawler

He listened to the familiar greeting for the first time in a very long time. As a Decepticon, it was very rarely ever used. He himself had used it on a couple of occasions to get through another raid party's territory, but he would always shortly after run out. This was assuming he was carrying nothing of value... If he was, then he would be attacked all the same, his peaceful greeting ignored. As the planet became more and more violent however, it worked less and less. Now a days he never bothered anymore. When scolded, he quieted down, not wanting to lose the only chance he had of a decent rest. His systems froze up a moment later, optics wide.

"We.... Lost...?" He murmured in shock, unable to believe that their forces had been driven away. They had lost communication with Shockwave a while back and only got news form other Decepticons in contact with him. Eventually even that had stopped and all of them, lacking any direction, had simply continued to follow the order they had last been given. 'Capture complete control over Cybertron at any cost'. They had ravaged the planet in their attempt to take control, the Autobots resisting with as much determination. When the planet became virtually uninhabitable, both sides fled the planet only those too stubborn to leave or too loyal to their home planet remained. The rest had taken to the cosmos and as far as Dropzone knew, none had tried to make contact with them again. And he was the first one to know... "We lost..." He couldn't help himself... He opened his comm to every Decepticon he could reach, straining himself to broadcast as far as he could.

"My Decepticon brothers and sisters! The Earth battle is lost! Megatron and the forces he took with him have been driven off! The war has ended!" He called as clearly as he could, knowing his communication would be quickly passed on from bot to bot. Soon, the meager Decepticon forces left on Cybertron would all know. More would surely flee the planet and contact some of the ones away from home. Others, as Dropzone intended to do himself, would likely retreat back to Kaon and hole up there, protecting the Decepticon capital viciously even if they stood no chance of winning. Others would simply go into hiding and await Megatron's return, joined later by those not foolish enough to be offlined in a losing battle.
Ons/Offs

drezdock

The ship shuddered under the constant barrage of fire from Iacon. Fallout directed all available power to the forward shield of the ship and did his best to execute an emergency landing. However the landing was far from perfect. The ship plowed into a grouping of already decimated buildings before coming to a shuddering stop in a smoldering rubble pile. The impact knocked Fallout offline for several cycles.

When he came back online, Fallout checked the ships sensors. Most systems were offline and it would take some major repairs to get it flying again, but the situation could have been worse. If the cargo module had still been attached they would have exploded on impact and everyone on board would have been destroyed.

Fallout groaned as he rose from the control console. Thankfully the autobots knew how design shield systems and hull plating’s to protect themselves and being knocked temporarily offline seemed to be the worst of his injuries. The comm. systems appeared to still be operational, though badly damaged, and fallout could just make out a signal from Huntron.

Fallout to Huntron. I am still operational.” Fallout kicked out the already shattered viewport and climbed out onto the hull of the ship. During his period of inactivity the shooting had stopped. He saw Huntron racing towards him, and Fallout ducked into cover as he moved to meet him.

The impact knocked me offline.” He stated. “Status report.

He didn’t know who had been firing at them, but he assumed Decepticons had opened fire on the autobot ship, or perhaps automated weapons were left active that fired on the unfamiliar vessel.

Fallout paused as he picked up a frequency on an older decepticon frequency.

There is a Decepticon nearby, broadcasting our position! The one’s inside Iacon will no doubt come soon and attempt to take the ship and destroy any survivors, we should prepare to defend ourselves…

Hunter Phoenix

Huntron came to a stop in front of Fallout.

"Actually, you don't have to worry, the bots inside of Iacon are Autobots, unfortunately they didn't care about the insignia painted on the ship, we have a Decepticon being held in the gettisoned cargo area, he is injured and being cared for by another Autobot called Flameout, the Decpeticon is called Dropzone.... did you say signalling our position, SLAG"

Huntron took off back towards the cargo hold, he had to stop the Decpeticon signal and fast before others came and turned the Autbots into slag and took the supplies, running into the cargo hold, Huntron smashed a fist straight into the face of the Decepticon.

"Stop transmitting our location you stupid piece of slag, what the hell are you playing at?"

Moony

The larger jet stared at the shock and dismay at the decepticon's face, he tried his best to hide his relief at the news so as to not discourage the injured jet. Staying behind as Huntron made his run for their ship, Flameout has turned his attention towards his scanners. Reaching around their location he kept watch, they were sitting on precious cargo that left them open to an attack. He didn't know what to say to the other jet, there wasn't much to say. Their beliefs and ideals were different, it wouldn't have done any of them any good on wasted breath.

The jet's optics flared opened as the scout returned just as quickly as he left. Flameout intervened, the larger bot grasping Huntron's fist just before he struck the injured seeker. " Are you insane?!"

He satyed stationary as he held the younger bot's hand in his own. " He didn't transmit our location! There is a difference in speaking over public airways and sending out a beacon! You can feel it." He scolded the younger bot, " You gave away your location the moment you entered Cybertron's atmosphere and crashed into Iacon City." He looked stern, he wasn't about to take leadership away from Huntron, but he was too wild and acted without thinking. This needed to be remedied quickly, one way or another. " Striking first and asking questions later is a decepticon tactic! Lesson one; Don't try to use diplomacy after taking the first shot. Now if I would make a suggestion? I would get your team to salvage the supplies from the ship and make your way to the Decagon with help from the autobots inside."

Nightcrawler

The Decepticon was bombarded with angry return messages which he was about to respond to when he was nearly struck. His bristled angrily, red optics glowing brightly as his weapon was once again armed and quickly pointed at the scout. "I did no such thing!! The other Decepticons have a right to hear this news! What good would it do us to continue a war that has been lost! What each individual Decepticon does with the information is their problem. I intend to return home... Don't think it ends here, Autobot... Megatron will return in due time and set you Autobots back in your place!" He all but hissed before finally moving. He quickly made to leave, transforming and flying away even if he was attacked. He felt better now, but his wing was still not in top condition nor had he rested. He wouldn't be able to fly far, that was obvious enough. Trouble was, he hadn't accounted for Fallout which would clearly be able to see him as he took to the skies.
Ons/Offs

drezdock

Fallout followed Huntron’s lead back towards where the cargo module had impacted. The scout was much quicker than Fallout was, and soon Huntron had a significant head start. As the large Decepticon picked his way among the rubble he kept his sensor tuned to the environment around him. There was a significant amount of chatter going up along familiar Decepticon frequencies in response to Dropzone’s message. Most of the chatter seemed to be derisive towards dropzone, but Fallout could be sure.

True, the seeker hadn’t called for backup, but the transmission could have been some form of code. Regardless any Decepticon who received it could easily trace it back to its source location, and thus back to their crashed ship. It would not be goof to try and fight a war on two sides with the deranged autobots holed up inside the citadel, and any Decepticons who might try and claim the salvage for their own.

As he neared the cargo hold, Fallout saw Dropzone emerge from a hole in the hull, and transform to a jet to fly away. Fallout immediately transformed into his massive tank form and locked onto the target. He could tell that the Decepticon was damaged, and was not flying at optimum efficiency. From his position, it would be child’s play to blast his fellow Decepticon out of the air.

Fallout took careful aim but then paused. True he had allied himself with the Autobots after Megatron had destroyed almost all that the once proud Decepticons had stood for. But he had never actually been forced to fire on his own kind before. On Earth, the Autobots hadn’t trusted him with battling the Decepticons; too afraid his allegiances might suddenly shift. As he focused in on the seeker heading away, Fallout suddenly understood why. In his heyday, Fallout would have destroyed Dropzone without a second thought; all were casualties of the glory of war. However, after spending all this time with the Autobots, something didn’t feel… right.

Slag it all, I’ve been contaminated…” Fallout growled to himself at the first notions of potential Autobot sentimentality welling up within him.

Fallout adjusted his aim a few degrees and let lose a massive blast from his Ionized radiation cannon. The shot would most certainly miss his target by a wide margin, but any on lookers would just see a miss. The airborne Decepticon, if he had any wherewithal, would undoubtedly realize that Fallout had just spared him a grisly fate. Fallout let out a few more blasts that intentionally missed their target before the jet seemed out of range.

He transformed back into his robot form and watched Dropzone turn into a dot against the sky. He then turned his attention back to the module and stepped through the hole in the side, his large frame blocking most of the light coming through.

He escaped…” Fallout said as he surveyed the scene.

Nightcrawler

Dropzone flew a lot slower than he would have liked, but he didn't dare speed up. A moment later, that judgement was changed as an attack suddenly blew through the sky fairly close. He was completely clear of the shot, but it still startled him fairly badly. He quickly scanned to find to was a tank model, Decepticon no less. He was at least fairly familiar of all the Decepticons even remotely in the area as he had been often sent out to scout and this one was not among his known list. He sped up reluctantly as he was mock shot at, realizing what was going on. This must be the defected Decepticon Huntron had been mentioned. He had purposely spared him, but fired to make sure no one thought him helping his old faction. He must be a war prisoner of some kind that was surprisingly enlisted into their forces. He continued to flee the area and settled into a trashed building outside of Iacon city itself. Once hidden, he felt the exhaustion slam into his systems, transforming out of his tetrajet form and laying on the cool ground to rest.

Opening his comm, he started to respond to the many hails he was getting. The response was simple and neutral. "The Autobots have driven Megatron off." He announced again. "I saw an Autobot ship enter Cybertron airspace. The Autobots are starting to return and they have allied themselves with the Autobots of Iacon. We should retreat back to Kaon! We must defend our home!" He added with enthusiasm, pleased with the cheer he got in return. He had purposely redirected their attention in hopes that few if any ventured to Iacon. Cutting communications then he reached out to the only Decepticon near the crash site, knowing the unfamiliar frequency was most likely the correct one.

Privately he contacted the tank, "That should keep most of the Decepticons away from your location for the time being. You should know that they might try to launch an attack on Iacon when enough of us gather. Prepare yourself. And... This is thanks for sparing me... You are Fallout, yes? My name's Dropzone... I can remember when comradeship wasn't unheard of within our faction... I didn't think there was any left honestly... Anyone else would have taken the clear shot you didn't. Perhaps..." He paused, obviously wanting to extend the offer of friendship by his tone, but hesitating. "Perhaps we shall speak again...?" He ended more neutrally. He left his comm open for a response, optics shutting and flickering off as he started to shut down all the systems he didn't need at the moment to preserve what little energy he had left in him. What he would do for a little energon right about now...
Ons/Offs

drezdock

Fallout received the private encoded transmission while inside the cargo hold. However, since both his Autobot companion Huntron, and the other Autobot Flameout was present, it would not be wise for him to respond in their presence.

Fallout moved to begin examining if any of the cargo was salvageable or portable. He hadn’t seen the Constructicons, so that meant they had either perished in the crash or were trapped somewhere nearby.

I am going to attempt to scan for the Constructicons, and determine if any more Decepticons or Rogue Autobots are preparing to engage us…” Fallout stepped outside the cargo module and a little out of sight of the other two Autobots, before signaling Dropzone.

I have received your transmission… Indeed your thanks come as a surprise to me. Most of our brethren wouldn’t show such… appreciation.

Fallout looked around to make sure that he still wasn’t being watched.

Perhaps we shall meet again. Tell me, what are our numbers and those of the Autobot’s? Who leads on Cybertron?

Nightcrawler

Dropzone lay there quietly only to chirp back to attention as he got an unexpected response, though a little delayed. He smiled slightly to himself before replying back. "My brother, that is because our brethren consist of deluded and corrupted fools. Not one of them seems to remember what our true cause was anymore..." He sighed hesitating for just a moment as he was pumped for information.

"I don't know our exact numbers, but both are few. Admittedly, the Autobots outnumber us now. They are at least willing to trade with each other and form feeble alliances that fall apart soon after, though they usually end more or less nonviolently with each party going their separate ways. The Decepticon raiding parties are the ones you have to worry about. They will attack anyone regardless of faction. The fools destroy each other for supplies rather than banding together to raid Autobot stores. The parties are usually small, but vicious, the weakest of us long sense weeded out. I was actually part of the second most powerful group, coveted for my warping abilities... They aren't very good, but I can move people quickly over large distances. I... Have been abandoned because I was unable to bring the supplies I was sent out to get today... Damaged trying to protect your ship..." He finished with notable misery. He didn't seem to hold a grudge against Fallout however, despite the fact he viciously snapped at Huntron for it.
Ons/Offs

Hunter Phoenix

Huntron nodded as Fallout left to see if he could find the Constructicons within the wreckage of the ship, he hoped they would be ok, they were needed.

He turned back to Flameout

"So how long have you been on Cybertron exactly? Like I said earlier, I didn't think there were any Autobots or Decepticons left on Cybertron, I thought they all left or died after the war"

Moony

The aerial bot was not going to stop the injured Seeker, he had shown him kindness and perhaps that may or may not help him later on. Fallout was a bit worrisome, but he wasn't about to control a captured decepticon. And so, he focused his attention on the smaller scout. Huntron brought the aerialbot a grand amount of frustration, he had to scold him more than once and that was enough for him to not really like the idea of him being a leader of a group." Kid, you gotta alot to catch up on, you need to learn to listen, and you're fairly disorganized." The larger and taller autobot stared at the scout, things were getting a bit out of hand. There was little order already on Cybertron and he wasn't about to let a kid with big dreams and no notion of what was going on let it fizzle out. " Let's find the rest of your team and salvage your ship, I'll explain things as we work."

He nodded to Fallout, that was a good idea. "Good, helping your mates is the first step. Once you've saddled their location we can set a plan to rescue them... Huntron, you stay here and guard the cargo and the hold." It was a bit of a border jump to nearly take over leadership from the younger and less experienced bot, but there wasn't much room made for argument. " Fallout, was it?" He buzzed a com towards the larger Decepticon who was outside. "It's good to meet you, have you located your team? I can start doing a swoop of the area if we need to pan out further."

He made himself look  like he was thinking for a moment, contemplating before looking back to Huntron. "We've been here since the Arc left, I've stated this already. It's been a few million years while waiting for news from Optimus and his team. Blimey, you really have a bad habit of forgetting what other people have told you, don't you?" It was astounding how much of an idiot this kid was.

He stepped out through the entrance of the cargo, but turned to look at the scout again. " Now stay put, you don't look world weary... But you look capable of handling yourself. You need to protect this cargo while we look for your team, if you leave and try to follow us you are abandoning the cargo and that means you are leaving it open for scavengers." He hated the fact that he needed to repeat himself so much, but hopefully the bot would understand him. He place much emphasis on his words, just short of barking the orders at the scout.

He looked to Fallout, giving the Decepticon a sideways glance. " Is he always like this?"

He would listen to Fallout if he responded and then had an idea, " Give me a moment, I'm going to beckon out a few repair bots I helped out a decacycle ago. We'll need more help if you brought an entire team with you." He transformed and flew out about half kilometer away, scanning the area for the tiny autobots unique signatures. At the same time he in secret, he sent Dropzone a private message giving him the current location of the shelter he had been recently using. " You can stay there and rest. Repay me the favor by getting the computer terminal in that room functioning, please. You don't have to, it's just a bit of a suggestion."

Hunter Phoenix

Huntron knew when he was being stupid and this was one of those times, he hated being scolded for it as well, but it couldn't be helped, even for a scout, he wasn't the best, far from it, he always let his mind wander, wondering what it was like being Optimus, if he himself would ever rise up to be a great warrior that everyone knew and respected.

"Look, I am sorry that I forget things quickly, I won't let you down and don't worry, you know more about Cybertron than me, this is the first time I have stepped foot on it, so you and Fallout are pretty much the leaders here, not me"

Turning an open crate upside down, he loaded his rifle and then sat on the box in a position where he could see the exit and any holes in the wall of the cargo hold where bots could enter.

"You just concentrate on finding the rest of the team, they are what matter right now"

He then looked ahead at the exit before looking back at the old aerial bot.

"A million years is a long time, no need to be so grouchy, things are going to get better as soon as we have a base established somewhere and have reported back to Optimus so he and the rest of the Autobots can come here with a new energy source for you all and can get Cybertron back to how it was, how does that sound? Nice? I bet it does"

Huntron was in no mood to be told off by an old bot who hadn't spoken to anyone properly in at least half of the million years since Optimus and the team left.