Star Wars Corruption/Breast expansion, Original character, bimbo

Started by magikal, August 21, 2016, 03:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello,
I am looking for a partner that would like to explore the darker and sexier sides of the Star Wars universe. My character would be a young woman who was strong with the force but never trained and off of the radar, she would attract the attention of one of the rising stars of the darkside who wants to take her on as an apprentice, molding and shaping her into a powerful lover.

I'd want to know what you would bring to the table and what your ideas are as far as Narra's corruption and change over time into a dynamite lover and warrior too.

I'd like for you to post back 3 to 5 times a week, with at least 10 sentences/2 paragraphs or so.

I was thinking adding some bondage/fetish wear that she could train in as well. Maybe the force could be released through sexual pleasure

Please private message me as opposed to replying to this thread.
Please look at my previous posts to see if we're a match

Thanks for reading!
Magikal

Here is the first post:
Narra Sarafin had always relied on her whits to get out of any situation, no matter how sticky. She was a survivor first most and an opportunist, second most. She was born on Coruscant, living in the shadows of the wealthy and the elite. Her mother was a discarded pleasure slave that Narra never knew. The years of hard living had started to take a toll on Narra, although she was barely 18, she looked 5 years, even ten years older, that is what survival will do for your. She was tall and thin for a human, with brown hair and brown eyes. When she was young she found out that she had a talent for singing and dancing, which she did religiously. She would be on the streets of the Capitol, singing, dancing, doing anything she could to get a few credits to buy enough food to last her through the day.

Narra stood above average height for a human, with toned arms and strong legs, she was more or less happy with her appearance, which most men told her were 'cute'. She had an athletic build, with moderately long hair. She loved singing and enjoyed herself on stage, but this time, there was something different in the air.

She had been singing at the local cantina for the last 6 months and was excited to perform twice a night, the tips were generally pretty good and things had recently started to turn around for her. She had scrapped together enough credits to rent a little unit, so at least she could sleep in relative safety. Something was different tonight, but she couldn't put her finger on what it was exactly. She launched into her set, the crowd loved it, her tales of jedi love and loss, sith love and loss, really seemed to resonate with the crowd.

--------------
End of first post.
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0