Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 6 [Werewolves Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, July 24, 2009, 09:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on July 30, 2009, 05:10:57 PM

One word: scapegoat.

As I thought.  Also, assuming that there IS a halfbreed in the mix and the alpha HAS bit someone, it may not be possible for us to win.

Just a thought, but I have no idea.  Seeing as the game is still going, we're not outnumbered yet.

Autumn Sativus

Well, do consider that at this point in the game there could potentially be as many as 7 werewolves. 3 originals, 1 alpha, 1 halfbreed, and 2 bitten. Doesn't mean there are, but it doesn't mean there aren't either. :P
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Marguerite

When a halfbreed is killed, do they show up as a wolf or peasant?

-Scratches head-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

Quote from: Saffron on July 30, 2009, 05:15:27 PM
Well, do consider that at this point in the game there could potentially be as many as 7 werewolves. 3 originals, 1 alpha, 1 halfbreed, and 2 bitten. Doesn't mean there are, but it doesn't mean there aren't either. :P

Well that's reassuring.  I only thought there would be 6.

Autumn Sativus

Mar - Peasant.

Ryv - One bite every other day. Night 1 and Night 3 have passed. But there's also a 50% succeed/fail rate.
Us against the world

Rockin

Quote from: Marguerite on July 30, 2009, 05:16:52 PM
When a halfbreed is killed, do they show up as a wolf or peasant?

-Scratches head-
I was gonna say it, but saff answered (and a better answer then mine lol)

Trieste

I don't understand why we have a confirmed Seer who POSTED wolves - and people are voting for someone else.

Pixie, Saku, Kip, Rockin - why are you not voting for Marguerite or Josietta?

Oh, and by the way - it turns out that the Sheriff is a wolf again. Because it's the most likely. Oh, hey, logic! :)

Ryven

I don't get it either.  I don't see what more proof I can give.

Rockin

Well, I know raf the seer said that marg and josi are the wolves, but Ryven spoke (for raf the seer) that raf was peasant and marg was wolf...rather saying that josi and marg were (which would've shifted votes right there). I'm not saying the seer was lying, but I'm feeling that he may have a hunch on both of them only...and no one STILL has claimed aginst Josi's doc claim

My vote on Kanrya just me voting. I don't know anyone else to really suspect >>

Ryven

Quote from: Rockin on July 30, 2009, 06:40:19 PM
Well, I know raf the seer said that marg and josi are the wolves, but Ryven spoke (for raf the seer) that raf was peasant and marg was wolf...rather saying that josi and marg were (which would've shifted votes right there). I'm not saying the seer was lying, but I'm feeling that he may have a hunch on both of them only...and no one STILL has claimed aginst Josi's doc claim

My vote on Kanrya just me voting. I don't know anyone else to really suspect >>

I already explained why I did that.  It was a failed attempt at saving him.  If you want someone to claim to be the healer then alright.  I'm the healer, along with being the queen of France.  Screw it, I'm also the guardian too.  No one wants to seem to listen to logic, so I'll just start spouting random claims that make no sense.

Trieste

Rockin

I believe Trieste

only because she makes a good looking Spartacus and healer =D

DarkAngel

Wow!!

I'm The Queen Of Sheba !! Does that count >:)

Ryven

Trieste

Autumn Sativus

Very suddenly, in the middle of the voting, Marguerite stands up and howls, transforming into one of the very werewolves they'd been looking for. She sniffs about for a moment, looking over to Rockin and clomping over to pick him up, throwing him over her shoulder.

Gasps and screams rise through the crowd as the werewolf knocks others aside, trying to take her peasant lover from the group. Rockin seems less afraid than the others, as he waves to the group and clings to his werewolf. A paper slips out of the wolf's hand, Kip scrawled messily across it.

The pair disappear off into the night, not to be seen again.

Lynch Votes:
  • Josietta - 4 votes: precious, LadySky, Kanrya, Queentrippingserpent, Ryven, Trieste
  • Kanyra - 4 votes: Kip, Josietta, Evil Pixie, Saku
  • Evil Pixie
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • precious
  • Queentrippingserpent
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Trieste

Remaining Roles:
  • 2 Werewolves (May be more from the Aplha)
  • 1 Alpha
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 3 Peasants (May include 1 halfbreed)

As a note, Trieste and Ryven, I apologize, but you will need to vote again.
Us against the world

Ryven

Trieste

DarkAngel

I may be a drunk but now I'm totally confused ... I vote for ........I'm not sure

Wait are we lynching or voting for a sheriff??

Autumn Sativus

Nothing has changed but Mar and Rockin are no longer in the game. Trieste and Ryven had voted for Mar so they needed to choose again.
Us against the world

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Saku

Saku stares at everything that is going on and doesn't know what to think anymore...but the fact that Marguerite turned into a werewolf out of nowhere and hauled off Rockin... has her thinking about what has been said before. By the Seer. Who said that Marguerite and Josietta were wolves. She shook her head. She had doubts earlier about what the Seer had said for her own reasons but now it seemed as though the Seer's words were confirmed. He must have spoken the truth. "My vote goes to Josietta." She said softly.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Saku

Later in the day Saku was walking alone and someone pulled her aside to say if she didn't vote for Kanrya she would regret it and so she decided to do so and see what came of it...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

LadySky

I am really really sick so I cannot take the time to explain my vote change. I will tomorrow.

Kanrya
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.