Librarian | Nuns | Daughter

Started by Tom, December 01, 2010, 06:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I'm looking for female or male players for these scenarios. I can play either role or gender.

Nuns (f/f)
Two young nuns fall in love and must hide their romance from the older nuns.

Librarian (f/m or f/f or f/m/m/m) *TAKEN*
She's a cute girl, but quiet and shy. In spite of being extremely busty and curvaceous, her glasses, clothing and shyness has always made her a loner. Until that special someone comes into her life. Suddenly she is eager to turn all her theoretical knowledge into practice. Looking to see this shy, cutie go from awkward to sex-crazy.

Daughter (f/m) *TAKEN*
A young daughter sets out to seduce her father. He is reluctant at first, bet she gets him going baby steps at a time; from watching and mutual masturbation to oral and full intercourse over a few weeks.

YoungNWet

Librarian (f/m or f/f or f/m/m/m)
She's a cute girl, but quiet and shy. In spite of being extremely busty and curvaceous, her glasses, clothing and shyness has always made her a loner. Until that special someone comes into her life. Suddenly she is eager to turn all her theoretical knowledge into practice. Looking to see this shy, cutie go from awkward to sex-crazy.

Would love to do this ;)

Zylvyn

Quote from: Tom on December 01, 2010, 06:12:43 AM
Daughter (f/m)
A young daughter sets out to seduce her father. He is reluctant at first, bet she gets him going baby steps at a time; from watching and mutual masturbation to oral and full intercourse over a few weeks.

That sounds like fun, actually.

It's been ages and ages since I've played a female character, so if you were willing to do the role of the daughter, and felt like doing that story with me, then colour me interested!

PM me if you would like to discuss things.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be interested in this one, mind, so I won't hold my breath.
A million faces each a million lies, for each and all a chrome disguise.  Prompts for action, force reaction.  Embody promise in a sheen so pure.

Ons, Offs, and things left unsaid
My status - Updated:  1.17.2013 - THPT, life... Thpt!
My RP Requests

letmelickyou

Hi!

I'm interested in the Daughter and Librarian scenarios. I've got a few good ideas to go on if you are interested!
Why yes, madam, I suppose it is quite long, isn't it?

Tom

PM's sent to all interested parties. Still looking for the nun.

CapeCodRPGER

I would be interested in the nun roles. New here M but always willing to play F.