[Futa/herm-centered Space Opera] Fu.C.K. Corps [Interest Check]

Started by Kyrela, October 11, 2010, 11:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Ironwolf85

I think I'll have to bow out gracefully, I have a hard time coming up with a character.
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Kate

np a lot of us have many threads.

when a critical amount appear this will take off :

Sessha

I was wondering if there is room for one more on this crew? I remember playing in this back when it was on Futanari Palace.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Kate

there certainly is we are hoping for more players !! pm her

YoungNWet

Sessha

Well if no one objects here is my old character from the first game.

Kira Windrunner aka Archon

Futasource: Bracelet

Species: Kira is an Alacrastian. Like the Psyanolians Alacrastians have learned how to harness psychic powers. This is where their people begin to differ the people of Alacrast while a peaceful race by nature will not hesitate to use their physic powers to defend themselves or others. They have learned to draw upon their vast reserves of psychic energy and form them into useable energy such as the famous Alacrastian psy-sword or the psychic based weapons and shields of their gracefull but powerful ships.

Appearence: Kira stands about 5'11 weighting only about 130 lbs. She has creamy pale skin a lith toned body one designed for speed, power and agility and long blue hair tied in high ponytail. Kira likes the standard uniforms used by the Cosmic Knights with two execptions, she carries an Alacrastian psy-sword mag-clipped to a metal band on her thigh and underneath the Cosmic Knight's insignia is the Alacrastain Ranger crest. Kira has large D-cup breasts and a 9 inch cock when soft and 18 inches hard.

Personality: Kira herself is a laid back kinda girl always up for a romp in the sack, or a sparring match. She is a kind women with a strong will, and a gentle heart. While Kira has a kind heart she has been known to be as cold as ice on the battlefield. Here again even when a cold-hearted warrior on the battlefield she also fights with her heart, she will not take life unnecessarily, when an enemy flees the battlefield she will let them leave the battlefield tend to her wounds and those of her commrades then pursue the fleeing enemy.

Backround: Kira was born to a merchant family on Alacrast. As a girl she would look up at the stars and dream of a life of adventure. Also as a girl she developed a love of music, she even learned how to ply the oarina The only thing she took from her merchant backround was the knowledge of how to please a woman, man, or futanari. After all alot of Alacrastian deals are made in the bed. When she was 18 she decided that she would join the Alacrastian Rangers the planet wide defense force. Despite her mercahnt status Kira demonstrated a natural affinity for the psy-sword and proved that she could out last even most of the highborn trainees. Beause of this she was shunned by the some of the highborn but loved by all the other trainees. After graduation she was named an officer in the Alacrastian defense forces. her first big test cam when there was an uprising on one of Alarast's moon colonies. After the main force had been caught off guard by a surprise attack, Kira had rallied her forces and fought back. They were able to fight back the suprise attack and capture one of the rebel leaders. Due to her fierce fighting in this battle she caught the eye of the Cosmic Knights. They approched her and offered the chance to become one. Realizing how muh greater good she could do as a Cosmic Knight and how much tail she could get by being one she accpeted.

Skills/Abilities: When Kira bonded with her futasource her natural stamina with the psy-sword increased 100 fold beyond her oridginal levels. Along with her greater reserves of psychic energy Kira developed a way to psyhicly mask herself from other psychies. Kira is primarly a melee combatent but she does recognize the need for ranged weapons. She is skilled in the use of modern firearms used by the Galatic Military and various paramilitary organiszations and is not that bad a shot either. She has rudimentary hacking skills and basic computer operations training.

Gear: Kira carries the standard Cosmic Knight array of weapons, in addtion to her psy-sword, which was a gift from the Ranger General of Alacrast.

Here is an image for those that want to see what Kira looks like. Now I know the image shows the girl with blonde hair but just think of her with blue hair instead. http://img714.imageshack.us/i/a0a3fc9779961eefab91032.jpg/

Kate

Sessha

Kate

YoungNWet

looks like we have enough for an ic / character thread and ooc thread now

Sessha

MarcothTalos

Was curious if perhaps I could join up with Fu.C.K lol. I would be playing, from what it seems like, the only male character so far? lol
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Kate

there are a few males who have expressed interest i think its just taken a while for it for a ic thing to happen.

Many are keen if any want to take over being the storyteller - this will move immediately !

MarcothTalos

I see I see, well I have never game mastered it up so I dont want a complicated role like this to be my first lol. But if your willing I will post a character sheet for my character?

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Kate

go for it !!

anyone who wants to storytell put theire hand up - if several do thats GREAT ! we can have different parts / different ships and sometimes we meet etc -

MarcothTalos

OH had another comment before I send off this character sheet, what is the restrictions on male characters? Just curious kind of thought up a survivor type of character who was shall we say....altered.

Sessha

So are we going to be having this or not? I was just curious.

Kate

MarcothTalos i got your reply i see what you mean eayeah tha may fit in.

also there is enough interest
if any want to storytell say so - built it and they will come

MarcothTalos

Ha alright thank you so much, I appreciate the response, I will post my character sheet for this very fun sounding rp within the next hour or two, just have a question on how to disperse the "character points" on the hentai foundry website that we all have been seeing lol. Cause I don't know what I am limited to on the numbers lol. Not to mention the limitations on powers, if you can pm me or just post here what is allowed for my "enhanced" male character.

MarcothTalos

Marcoth Talos a.k.a. Brute XVII (Roman numeral for 17, as the 17th failed experiment in this way.)

Height: 6'11"

Weight: 327 lbs.

Hair: Down to his chest and mid shoulder on his back. Color is a deep blood red.

Eyes: A luminescent blue eyes, they seem to have a glow about this in low light and darkness.

Penile measurement and style: Length-15" erect and 10" limp. Girth- 8 1/2" around while erect and 6" around while limp.

Pubic style: no hair over his entire body from his shoulders down. Hair on his head and face were the only things to grow while being generated.

Background: Marcoth Talos, the name given to him after the only futa scientist who created him, and three other female scientists. The four wear intending to create a strong and more affective Futa who could breed at a higher rate, but the experiment often failed and make a male instead. Only a male with a futanari super human strengths. He was the 17th of his kind and the only one who escaped the capture of the scientist for as long as he had. He was the first to gain another trait that his former brother's had not had. He gained above primal thought and was actual adaptive and highly intelligent while also incredibly built and strong with a sex drive of a Futanari and the cock near one as well. His entire body was toned and muscled as well as his freakish, even for a human males, height. After being created, the saw their mistake and ordered a guard to kill him, but unlike the former mistakes such as himself, Marcoth had cognition and knew and understood what they were saying to do to him. So acting on his animal instinct he charged the two futanari guards and rushed out of the facility through brute force and has since then, moved from the back water planet he was on and moved from place to place dressing mainly in low level entire making most thinking he was a traveling drunk. Never staying in one place for to long scared that the Futanari might just find him again and destroy or use their fail secret experiments on the humans. He would never go quietly, he knew they would no doubt torture him to death before even considering pulling out a gun and putting it to his head.

Personality: Born in to the world looking as though he was barely breaking his mid 20s, he became an avid reader, and gathering as much information as he could about different things, hand to hand tactics, weapons handling, hand to hand weapons handling, Escape and evasion, and even managed to get a hold of information on the Fu.C.K Corps tactics for search and destroy, knowing his enemy by heart. Highly intelligent and very calm and collected at all times, even while fighting, Marcoth looks like a younger version of the wondering drunks who moved from planet to planet seeing if someone would let them stay. Making him stay out of most people's radar of remembering. Keeping and scruffy beard, not very thick at all, and his hair long making sure to keep his massive size down by wearing large rag like cloaks and walking hunched over, making him seem tall, but not as tall as he was. He remains within his own mind, just running till there were no more planets to run to. Since he has been on the run and dressing lowly, he has tattooed his body on various planets giving himself full sleeves and one of his pecs covered.

Gear: Wearing large cloak like rags of leather and rough cotton on his upper body, he also had a well hidden steel plated vest which was slightly darker like his deep tanned skin from being in the sun for hours naked on the first planet he awoke on.  His legs were covered with torn up jeans that showed his very strong legs and a pair of black boots with no laces, he ran barefoot most of the time anyways. He has two curved back serrated blades, much like a reverse scythe and also he has a small bag that he uses for his back pack carrying many grenades both smoke and frag, with a few flash bangs as well, all for escape tactics.

Appearance:

Ironwolf85

Kate

YoungNWet

Ironwolf85

Quote from: Sessha on November 09, 2010, 05:01:13 PM

Elliese Marcon Or Raahl

Futasource: armor

Species: Carolingian Part Equillesian
Appearence:Elliese stands a full 6'9 with blonde hair, light brown skin, and gold eyes, her body sports a pair of double D's containted behind a skimpy set of red ang gold armor looking more like steel bondage gear than anything else and can be worn under most battle uniforms. In perticular her large horselike manhood acrually springs forth from the armor and though luxerious as flesh, it is a red shaft with a golden head extending straight from her armor. she has a modular helm she wears when in battle, or in bed.

Personality: Brutal and almost savage in combat, yet sweet as a peach when off the field. in bed she is authoritarian, and controling. but that is not her. She has become a complete submissive to the urges and demands of her armor, and thus her body. in reality the armor has an old school code of ethics and honor, and is a complete Dom in bed.

Backround: the Carolingians are a militant group of women that partol the eastern rim they tend to be closer to pirates then soldiers, Ellese is a former lutenent. Her life changed when she aquired a set of battle armor that used to belong to a cult of Equestrian males they'd raided. Named "Armor of the Horse Tyrant" the modular armor kept an imprint of it's former wearer's personalities, and when she put it on not only did it tighten up, but the minds melded and took over her love life, over the next three days she bedded every woman on board and left the ship behind.
She appeared at the local Fu.C.K. recruitment office soon thereafter with no other reason for her enlistment other than "It wants me to..." Elliese has since begun working her way up through the combat corps of Fu.C.K, and her armor is of great interist to the research teams. But the dual personality has kept her from acheving a command positon, after all few trust someone who isn't in complete control of her body.

Skills/Abilities:Elliese has become known for her skill on the battlefield with a powerlance, blasters, and for her inexaustable sexual stamina in bed. in combat she is a hand to hand master, with the armor's modular abilities she can draw on strengh far beyond any human recruit, and is equivilant to a walking tank on the battlefield, with all the femine and sexual appearance of a beautiful woman.

Gear: Bondage looking Red and Gold Modular Combat Armor, Rations, Power Drill lance, Dual Blasters, a form fitting armored helm named Raahl that she uses to protect her head and face in combat (and sometimes in bed)

Ironwolf85

Elliese Marcon Or Raahl

Futasource: armor

Species: Carolingian Part Equillesian
Appearence:Elliese stands a full 6'9 with blonde hair, light brown skin, and gold eyes, her body sports a pair of double D's containted behind a skimpy set of red ang gold armor looking more like steel bondage gear than anything else and can be worn under most battle uniforms. In perticular her large horselike manhood acrually springs forth from the armor and though luxerious as flesh, it is a red shaft with a golden head extending straight from her armor. she has a modular helm she wears when in battle, or in bed.

Personality: Brutal and almost savage in combat, yet sweet as a peach when off the field. in bed she is authoritarian, and controling. but that is not her. She has become a complete submissive to the urges and demands of her armor, and thus her body. in reality the armor has an old school code of ethics and honor, and is a complete Dom in bed.

Backround: the Carolingians are a militant group of women that partol the eastern rim they tend to be closer to pirates then soldiers, Ellese is a former lutenent. Her life changed when she aquired a set of battle armor that used to belong to a cult of Equestrian males they'd raided. Named "Armor of the Horse Tyrant" the modular armor kept an imprint of it's former wearer's personalities, and when she put it on not only did it tighten up, but the minds melded and took over her love life, over the next three days she bedded every woman on board and left the ship behind.
She appeared at the local Fu.C.K. recruitment office soon thereafter with no other reason for her enlistment other than "It wants me to..." Elliese has since begun working her way up through the combat corps of Fu.C.K, and her armor is of great interist to the research teams. But the dual personality has kept her from acheving a command positon, after all few trust someone who isn't in complete control of her body.

Skills/Abilities:Elliese has become known for her skill on the battlefield with a powerlance, blasters, and for her inexaustable sexual stamina in bed. in combat she is a hand to hand master, with the armor's modular abilities she can draw on strengh far beyond any human recruit, and is equivilant to a walking tank on the battlefield, with all the femine and sexual appearance of a beautiful woman.

Gear: Bondage looking Red and Gold Modular Combat Armor, Rations, Power Drill lance, Dual Blasters, a form fitting armored helm named Raahl that she uses to protect her head and face in combat (and sometimes in bed)