Doormat Three: Return of the Welcome

Started by Aethyrium, September 26, 2022, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HospitalGhost

Anyone doing anything interesting today? My day has been filled with watching sitcoms and this evening I’m going wedding dress shopping. 

RedPhoenix

Sadly will be at work most of the day. Hopefully it won't be the wrong kind of interesting. :P
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

ChaoticDreamSystem

So far today has been a good day. I managed to get a chapter of my new book completed. May everyone have a day full of good blessings and positive interactions.

clark

Hello all! Fellow newcomer I am. Hope you’re all doing well. Question for anybody who cares to answer: how long has your longest roleplay lasted? Cheers.

RedPhoenix

Interesting question! If you mean continuously active probably three years or so. If you include breaks probably double that! My currently longest rp I think will turn two soon.

Curious to see other people’s answers now.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

ChaoticDreamSystem

My longest active roleplay without breaks lasted twelve and a half years.

My most current one is going on three months.

hilou10

I got a roleplay that went for a year and a half and that's the longest for me unfortunately. You'd think with my long presence in roleplaying, I'd find partners who'd be committed, but the search continues!

Hello everyone.

Hilou here and I am new to the site but not new to the wonderful passionate hobby we all share, looking forward to making some lasting friendships here with y'all and dive into some wonderful stories as well.