MLF for a BDSM school scenario *blackmail/rape/coercion

Started by Ryujin, November 29, 2011, 04:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryujin

Okay the roles are as follows: I play a student in either college or high school. His major is chemistry, his expertise is very advanced for his years and he can be anything from the pasty tubby geek to the creepy quiet kid, I'm open to individual preferences. He's the type who girls avoid and is only looked at with shame and ridicule by his peers. The girl who you will play can be anything from one of the queen bees to a lower echelon of hot chick, I'm also open to individual preferences, but she must be up near the untouchables. At least, untouchable for the guy I'll be playing, and unless she had no other choice she wouldn't even give him a second thought on a normal day.

The story is that the girl secretly has a desire to dominated sexually. To have all the control, which for the most part has been hers her entire life, ripped out of her hands and be at the mercy of a stranger. This desire she has expressed and detailed in her diary which she keeps certain never to lose. Well one day after dropping her purse/book bag/whatever it falls out and is replaced with the wrong book. The diary falls into his hands and he plots to bring her fantasy to reality and make her his plaything.

That's the basis of the idea. As for how he implements his plan I was thinking he would drug her and then bring her to a secluded place where he's never really bothered by anyone. If you're interested send me a PM and we'll discuss the tiny details there.