News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Resolved: Why do drive up ATMS have Brail.

Started by Prefect Mos, June 02, 2011, 02:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prefect Mos

First, They make all the ATM's the same.. they would need to go out of there way to remove the Brail from a drive up, since they do have to have it on the walk up. Another production line, costs more money

Secound, Most cars have this little thing called a back seat.. a Blind person does not need to DRIVING to use the drive up ATM

Third , There are differnt types of blindness.. It is possible that a person wouldnt be able to read the ATM screen... and need to use brail, but still be perfectly fine driving.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kunoichi

*has seen people walk up to a drive up ATM before*

grdell

Quote from: Kunoichi on June 03, 2011, 09:34:19 AM
*has seen people walk up to a drive up ATM before*

I've done it before. The bank that I have accounts with had a branch very near to where I used to work where the drive-up ATM was the only one they had.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.