And now, for something completely different.

Started by Oniya, August 19, 2010, 11:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

First off, I've tried RPs of this genre before, and I'll fully admit that I'm wobbly on them.  I've got this crazy inclination to give it another try, though.

Name: Initiation (in negotiation)

Content: Flexible on content level - not N/C, but could go Light, Bondage, or Extreme.  Human or Exotic is fine.

Scenario: A young woman has been Chosen to join a temple that consists entirely of priestesses.  To the outside world, they are untouchable, quiet and devout caregivers.  Behind the temple doors, however, there are secret and debauched rites and rituals.

Setting: Fantasy world, could go urban fantasy.  Clarke's law and the reverse are both in effect. (Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.  Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology.)

Requirements: Looking for a priestess to teach the newcomer the ways 'behind the Veil'.  The initiate should be convinced, not coerced.  Gradually, she will be introduced to more unusual 'rituals', under the guise of being brought further into the 'Chosen Ones'.  The deity served can be of any gender, and could make an appearance.

Other info: I am trying to expand my role-playing abilities into F/F.  As I am personally inexperienced here, I thought that a 'training' scenario might be the way to go.

Name: Teaching the Teacher (added 8/21) (in negotiation)

Content: Flexible on content level - probably not Light, but could go Bondage, N/C, or Extreme.  Human or Exotic is fine.

Scenario: A pretty, young teacher answers a tutoring ad for a wealthy client.  Her 'charge' has a secret that has kept them out of regular schools, as well as a disregard for the normal authority scheme.  Little does the new tutor realize that she is the one who is going to be 'tutored'. 

Setting: Modern times

Requirements: Any gender of student is possible here.

Other info:
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

orderNchaos

Hello,

You look like you have a lot on your plate at the moment, but if you are interested and don't mind a guy who can play a very convincing female I'd be interested in joining you for initiation.

Let me know when you have time..

Cheers