Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazra

How can I put this without looking like the Wicked Queen? This morning my mirror told me that you're the fairest, so out you go.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

ChicagoOkie

While I love that you like to play the piano topless, I can't believe you did that in front of my parents. We're done.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

IzabellaJ

you love of wearing skirts topless is fine... but not at my companies end of year get together. We're done, oh and you can keep that little black number you like to wear.
That new girl. Photoshop is my tool, message me if you want any shiny graphics. Creator of fine fake celebrity pictures since... 2013 ;D

http://izabellasfakes.tumblr.com/ (My tumblr, NSFW)

ChicagoOkie

If only you enjoyed riding me as much as that pole. Maybe things would be different. I just don't know what to do. I've tried everything. I even wore this kilt to try and entice you. I'm leaving you.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Jazra

Chiseled abs, perfectly styled hair, and a wicked sense of fashion! What can I say, you're too perfect for me and I'm perfect for this new guy I met on Facebook, so ciao baby.

Ons & Offs
Absences

ChicagoOkie

I took you back after the whole thing with my parents. I was willing to over look that, but I don't know anymore. I think you are obsessed with that piano. Last night you made us have sex on top of it. That wasn't bad, but you yelled out Steinway in the middle of it. And, when I got home today I saw the piano costume you were going to have me wear. I...just...can't...do...it.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Shewolf

No don't want you back, but I will take your sword.  :P

ChicagoOkie

The first time was fun, a little thrilling even. But, then you did it again and again. It eventually got to a point where you were trying to bite me all the time. Now you just follow me around like a hungry predator. I can't stand it, and honestly fear for my life. I've filed a restraining order against you. Good bye.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Shewolf

I told you we are finished! Now hand over that sword... you'll cut yourself.

Jazra

We were in love,
Our days were fun.
But sweet turtle dove
‘cause I keep saying
stupid rhyming crap
that makes me puke
when near your being
we’re done once I find a good break up app.

Ons & Offs
Absences

Shewolf

Lazaria

My dearest Shewolf,

Because of your tendencies that guide you to bite in unwanted places and at unwanted times... we are no more. Do not seek out garcon for my number or the new address especially on nights when the moon's shining in all her glory.

Bitten and nibbled... forever yours,
~Laz. ;D

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"They know I saved the city, they know I won the war!"

"The war's not won."

Rolo

Honey, I cannot compete with the 5th fleet....

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Lazaria

My love; the fifth fleet sent their regards. Now do you have a towel for all this before I kick you out? ;D

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"They know I saved the city, they know I won the war!"

"The war's not won."

Rolo

My Dearest...It is the job of a swabbie to clean up spent seamen off the deck...Perhaps the gentlemen of the 3rd fleet waiting outside could lend a hand... ;)

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

saphireMARIE

I'm sorry my darling.
But I cannot take you cheating any more, there is photographs of all twelve of them around the bedroom! I should have known I was never enough for you!

Jazra

Hey beautiful,

I feel guilty, because our relationship no longer clicks for me. But I wanted to dump you in a classy, elegant style. So I went to this web site that sells a chart on how to break up with your partner. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford the $49.95 fee to get the entire chart. So I'm having to use the example they gave in the free preview.

"I know this is obviously not what you want to hear, but I think our relationship has turned manipulative. I feel like you make feel guilty in order to get the things you want. I also feel like you deflect whenever I try to bring something up. These are not healthy things in a relationship, and I deserve some of the blame for letting them go on for so long. I'm not saying you're a manipulative person; I'm just saying that our relationship has ...

Now, the preview example didn't show the whole thing, but if you can just fill in the rest, I'd be grateful ... babe.

Latez,

Jaz
Ons & Offs
Absences

Lrrr

Don't turn your back on me Jaz!  Don't do it or I'll leave.  I mean it this time.  That's it.  You and your back are history!

If I've been online here on E but I haven't replied to your post or message, there are several possible reasons - none of which involve ignoring you.  Be patient - I'm worth it.
ONs & OFFs Plus Other Goodies!    2018-01-16 Updated A/As

Stone

Your monster impression kink is getting creepy. I can't sleep at night anymore. Go find someone else to freak!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

ChicagoOkie

I'm tired of being choked. I get it. It really turns you on, but I like breathing. We're done.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Aiyanna

'It's been a month since you said you needed space.' 'You and me are ancient history, like the pyramids, Baby!'
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's

saphireMARIE

I really like you, like honestly I do. But... i can't see you so it... its over.

Rolo

Yes we can still be friends baby. Since we are it's your turn to pick up the check! !

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Zelric Miras

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.