Give me something to do...

Started by Kilzeath, April 26, 2006, 11:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilzeath

Pfft.

Those were speed-hax. 

If the Gods had had any decency, those people would have been BANNED for cheating.
But that is the usual question after waking up on top of a dragon.  "What time - No.  What day is it?"

ONs! and OFFs!

Wrathie

Well, the area was presumably charged as a result of the sourcery wars, so technically it's closer to using an exploit that an admin left behind...

So what do fairy dragons eat?
It's not paranoia when they are out to get you.
On's and Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4535

Kilzeath

HAX!

The general diet includes, but is not limited to, nuts, berries, acorns, fruits, vegetables, roots, honey, and grain.  They will also sacrifice your first-born child (but not really) for pastries, particularly apple pie.
But that is the usual question after waking up on top of a dragon.  "What time - No.  What day is it?"

ONs! and OFFs!

Wrathie

So, like, Winnie the Pooh would be a competitor?

Would a fairy dragon be able to cheer up Eeyore?

How about Tinkerbelle? Do fairy dragons sprinke fairy dust like she does? I've always had my suspicions that fairy dust is a bit, well, mucky.

It's not paranoia when they are out to get you.
On's and Off's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4535

Kilzeath

Winnie the Pooh has one purpose.

DISSECTION.

Anyone not acclimated to the GRAPHIC VIOLENCE of VGCat's glorious and damning comedy should probably SKIP THE LINK.

By CLICKING THE LINK, you abolish me of any and all liabilities for your obliterated sense of taste and morals.

Also, Eeyore needs to quit chugging them downers.  You know if you really try, you can pin a particular brand of illicit drug to every character in the Hundred Acre Woods.

And, no.  The closest to dust a Fae Dragon gets is the "dust" of their wings - Which is, in truth, tiny, tiny microscopic scales.  Billions of them.  Billions.

Tinkerbelle's a fine piece of ass, though. 

Clown hat, curly hair, smiley face.
<@:)

ONs! and OFFs!

Kilzeath

oMg t3h shameless BUMP.

'cos there's been modifications on that first page dealy-ma-joe.

ONs! and OFFs!

Kilzeath

It has to come to my attention that the masses have not taken it upon themselves to supplicate my grace and skill and charm.

As such, certain measures must be taken.

For every two hours that pass wherein I have not been broached for quality roleplay, one kitty will be sold to McDonalds as part of their combo meals.

It is only by your hand that you may end the senseless slaughter of hundreds of kittens.

Please.  Think of the kitties.

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

*snorts*
Threaten us with Kitty eating?
Who do you think eats them?
*grins evily*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Fuzzy Dragon

Evil Elvi.  That is who you are.
If it's broke, fix it.
If it's not broke, break it.

ON/OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5174.0

Kilzeath

Quote from: Elvi on May 16, 2006, 09:51:27 PM
*snorts*
Threaten us with Kitty eating?
Who do you think eats them?
*grins evily*

What.

Was that suppose to be a clever allusion to something?

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

Allusion?
No.............an observation........

Kilzeath

Pfft.

I've recieved enough "oh noes teh kitt3nz!" for it to be surmise-able that the devouring of small, domesticated animals is not common practice.

Shame on you, Elvi.  THINK OF THE KITTENS.

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

Oh I do.........*licks lips and burps*

OOPS pardon me....

King_Furby

Be nice to the "Pussy" Cats. ::Wink Wink::

Kilzeath

Oh-Em-Gee, Elvi.

You are denied access to McD's from now on, since clearly you have NO SOUL and this proclamation has little bearing on you. 

ONs! and OFFs!

Elvi

*shrugs*
I'll cook my own........much healthier.....

Kilzeath

ONs! and OFFs!

Kilzeath

Nobody can do, the Shake!  Like I do.
Nobody can do, the Twist!  Like I do.
Nobody can do, the Boogaloo!  Like I do.
Nobody can do, the Monkey!  Like I do.

I'm just saying, is all.

ONs! and OFFs!

Fuzzy Dragon

Well ya got double over me if you can dance at all.  I don't know how to dance.
If it's broke, fix it.
If it's not broke, break it.

ON/OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5174.0

Kilzeath

Movies with pirates are rated, "Arrrrr."

No, really, they are.

ONs! and OFFs!