A List of Ideas (FxF) (MxF)

Started by GnothiSeauton, May 23, 2009, 01:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Here is a list of some of the ideas that I've had for role plays.  Any and all ideas/suggestions welcomed.

Scenario One:  Welcome Home, Big Brother TAKEN
Incestuous storyline.  You’re the big brother who’s been away for quite some time now serving in the military overseas.  A battlefield injury sends you back home for good.  You come back home to our family’s house to rest up and rehab your wounds, only to find that your little sister is all grown up now.  What oh what could happen with a young, strapping soldier who hasn’t had any in what seems like ages, stuck in bed, and his gorgeous, all grown up, little sister?

Scenario Two:  High Seas Fun
Think back to the original Pirates of the Caribbean.  It’s just like the beginning, except it’s not the Disney version.  The Royal Governor’s daughter has been kidnapped by a group of ruthless pirates.  Holding her ransom, they demand that their fellow crewmembers are released along with essential supplies for their ship.  Upon getting their demands met, the Captain decides to keep the young woman around on his ship for his own person pleasure.

Scenario Three:  Interrogation
A simple interrogation/non-consent play, something like C.I.A./K.G.B., O.S.S./Nazis, Homeland Security/Spy, etc.  Prefer to have someone who’s into BDSM for this one, as I do like it to be more S&M.

Scenario Four:  Paying the Bills
Another historical play, based in 1800’s Victorian style.  My parents have come across some hard times paying the bills and taxes on their estate, and in their infinite wisdom, have decided to sell me/my character to you, a rich and powerful Lord, for my hand in marriage.

Scenario Five:  Kidnapped
Pretty straight forward, really…  I’m walking down a dark street, going to my car after leaving a party, when all of the sudden, you jump out from the dark shadows/alleyways and tackle me to the ground, dragging me to the back of your car where you kidnap me and take me to your place, locking me up in your basement for your own amusement.

Scenario Six:  Step-Daddy’s Not-So Innocent Little Girl
After deciding you want to know what you’re little girl is really up to after school when she’s all alone in the house.  Placing little “Nanny Cams” in her room, you’re shocked to see that your daughter isn’t the innocent girl you thought she was, instead she’s the gorgeous woman blowing and fucking boys in her bedroom.  Driven by lust and desire for her after seeing the evidence, you decide it’s time to take matters into your hands and teach this little slut a lesson that her mother can’t.

Scenario Seven:  Royally Fucked TAKEN
This one is a medieval storyline.  Not really into the whole fantasy world (i.e. elves, goblins, etc).  The royal family has just been overthrown, and a new warrior King has ascended the throne.  Killing off the former king, he decides to keep his young, beautiful daughter alive to be his fuck toy, to send a message to all those who dare question his rule and to further humiliate the former royal family and their followers.

Scenario Eight:  As In Rome...
Another historical play.  A young woman (within the guidelines of E of course) is taken prisoner by the invading Roman Army.  Taken back to Rome, she's placed on the Slave Auction Block, only to be bought by a powerful, and influential Roman General.  Now from here it can go on two directions.  He can either treat her like a little doll, taking a large role in how she dresses (if he allows her to dress at all), what she eats, and affords her no privacy, like bathing her himself, in addition to making her his sex slave.  Or, for the hardcore BDSMers, he can be cruel and brutal to her, torturing her body for his own sick, sadist amusement.

Scenario Nine:  The Hired Gun
Before you read any further, I have this scenario in mind as an Extreme - S/M themed story.  If you think you could pull it off without it, I'd be glad to hear, but I'm not very sure it would work.  My character would be a young woman who has been working in a laboratory for a large corporation developing a weapon.  Knowing how powerful it is, and always the pacifist, I steal the only sample of the material along with all of the notes and information I could get my hands on.  The company knows what has happened when it's too late, hiring you to hunt me down and interrogate me for all of what I had stolen. 

Scenario Ten:  Sold to the Highest Bidder TAKEN
This is almost like my Kidnapped scenario.  I'm a young woman, in her very late teens, very early twenties, who's kidnapped off the street.  No idea where she's going, drugged, I awaken in a dark room, stripped of my clothing and tied to a railing along with other girls.  What we don't know is that we've been kidnapped and are going to be auctioned off as sex slaves.  Yeah, it's kinda like that movie Taken.  I've done this role play before with others, and found it incredibly erotic and hot, hence why I'm craving it. 
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

insaneplots

I would be interested in any of those. Realistic plots aren't entirely my thing but they are easy to do.
Send me an IM or message to work out full details I may have a plot or two you'd be interested in as well.

GnothiSeauton

Added Scenario Seven
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

ChosenbyRuin

very interested in scenario four.

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Doomsday

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated Scenario Seven to open.

Added Scenario Ten.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

WyzardWhately

I'm intrigued by scenarios four and seven.  PM me if you're still looking for people.
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

GnothiSeauton

New Scenario Ten.  Changed from "Anything to Pass" to "Sold to the Highest Bidder".

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Doomsday

Interested primarily in Step-Daddy and Royally Fucked, hit me up on YIM to discuss ideas? :-)

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Updated...  I guess you could say I "retired" one of my story ideas.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

maniac