Greek Meets Nordic Mythology (M Seeks F) (Long Term)

Started by SeventhSigil, May 04, 2011, 01:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeventhSigil

Seeking long term roleplay, longer term the better! Was thinking of mixing some of the civilizations and mythologies of two different cultures, Greek and Nordic, with this roleplay. Intended to be largely erotic, most certainly, but also hoping to mix in a little action and lore, along with some genuine romance, methinks.

The gist of it, the beginning, anyway; conveniently sandwiching the classic Nordic and Grecian mythological civilizations (all monsters and heroes included,) into the same time period, though still vast physical distances apart, my character, a Grecian hero and demi-god, would wash up on the shores of a Northern tribe many leagues from home. Essentially, the Iliad meets Beowulf. With little if any contact between these two civilizations, the heavily tanned warrior would be unusual to the pale-skinned northerners, to say the least. Warily, they choose to tend to the stranger's few wounds and help get him back on his feet, though usually keeping him under fairly heavy guard. This is where your character would come in; whether she's a simple villager or a similarly formidable fighter within the tribe is entirely up to you, though the latter would certainly allow her to hold her own against and alongside him in a tussle.

If you're the sort who enjoys gradual, realistic development, we can tackle the idea of developing and adjusting to the language barrier between them. If not, we could say the two cultures know enough of each other for there to be some linguists who speak, say, Greek. Suffice to say, thinking his semi-imprisoned status in the village would come to an end when some form of creature attacks, forcing them to band together; after that, the pair can leave the village and explore Nordic, Grecian, and even other civilizations and mythologies.

Now, we'd both be playing our Main Character, so to speak, but there would of course be plenty of secondaries to share amongst the two of us. Also thinking, on the erotic side, that this could give an opportunity to explore situations with gods, goddesses, and even some monsters of lore, if you would be interested in that.

My limits are essentially that I'm straight, and don't go for toilet play.

If interested in discussing it further, either post here or PM me!
It's Better To Remain Silent And Be Thought A Fool Than To Speak And Remove All Doubt... Erm... So I'm Told, Anyway...