Main Menu

Procreation?

Started by Greenthorn, October 06, 2008, 02:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

Oh...I'm just so sorry for this...*groans*

[youtube=450,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOXnxmlEkY0[/youtube]

Inkidu

Well that's an accurate visual metaphor! XD *Gouges eyes, last shred of innocence officially gone!*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Greenthorn

Quote from: Inkidu on October 06, 2008, 03:07:51 PM
Well that's an accurate visual metaphor! XD *Gouges eyes, last shred of innocence officially gone!*

*giggles*

Oniya

I have to wonder if the playground designers realized what that looked like when they made it. O_O
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

Quote from: Oniya on October 06, 2008, 10:08:23 PM
I have to wonder if the playground designers realized what that looked like when they made it. O_O
Possibly remember the dirtiest phrase ever uttered on T.V. was in Leave it to Beaver "Gee Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night?"
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.