Emily Bishops School for Young Ladies....and one male student-interest thread

Started by eiselmann, March 09, 2012, 12:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

In 1947 Emily Bishop passed away , she had no family and died with a fortune and a dream unfulfilled.

Her dream was to provide free quality education for young ladies aged between 16 and 18, the staff to be only female so that the young ladies could complete their education without the distraction of 'the male'

A school was set up on 100 acres of land in Central California, only the best female teachers were hired and the support staff were all female. Students,  teachers and Staff all lived on the school grounds. This need to isolate young ladies extended to local suppliers, only female employers were able to deliver goods to the school.

Places were limited to 100 students of each age

In 1969 a decision was made that daughters of former students would receive priority.

In 1978 the school board accepted that relationships of a sexual nature were occurring amongst the students and amongst the staff (an open secret since the school was set up ) but they now allowed relationships to develop between teachers, staff and students.

2011 The State changes the rules...all single sex school in existence less than 100 years and non religious must allow both genders to be present.
The school board along with many other schools appealled , the appeal failed.

2012 the school opens its door to its first male student (my character). He will remain the only male until he graduates.

Freeform

Looking for any interested writers to write for the females at the school ...I'll do a defaut bio shortly.

Now in a lot of these type of stories the females are simply there waiting for the male to get to them for their turn at a sex scene/relationship...that's not what I want...in a school full of options for partners/lovers he's just another option, open to the females being straight/bi/bi curious /lesbian

Note on the bi curious because I've never seen this type of character....a female who has only ever had female lovers and wonders what it would be like to be with a male....now that would be different

Not going to set an immediate limit but would like at least five females showing interest before I start the thread.

Any additional thoughts most welcome
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Haibane

Quote from: eiselmann on March 09, 2012, 12:26:01 AM
2012 the school opens its door to its first male student (my character). He will remain the only male until he graduates.
Heheh, that's very bold of you, setting yourself up for the perfect fantasy. I'm curious as to why your guy is the only male student, surely the law will require a large intake of male students... say 50% of the total. Wouldn't that also make for a more fun game? I'm always up for a school setting where the genders first mix and all kinds of fun ensues but this does look a lot like a harem game and if in the meantime the girls are getting into each other why would they then get into the one guy available?

eiselmann

Good point laws are imperfect and its designers expected a mix approaching 50 percent would occur, they would certainly have expected schools to work toward that figure. However this school has been run exclusively for females by females , there whole existence is to provide quality education for females ...there has never been a male teacher or groundsmen or even a male trademen set foot on that land ....and now the law says you have to have both genders ....what do they do , they allow one male at a time....they now comply with the law (now that doesn't mean the law won't get modified etc but as it is they comply)

as for it being a harem game i've seen those types of games before with this type of scenario and wanted to specifically avoid that
Quote from: eiselmann on March 09, 2012, 12:26:01 AM

Now in a lot of these type of stories the females are simply there waiting for the male to get to them for their turn at a sex scene/relationship...that's not what I want...in a school full of options for partners/lovers he's just another option, open to the females being straight/bi/bi curious /lesbian

Will my male character have sex with multiple females yes ...most likely, will he have sex will all females ...no I've included lesbian characters (infact one scenario I'd love to see happen is that they guy falls head over heels in love with a girl who is a lesbian) but I genuinely wanted to avoid the harem scenario and so the idea is that those females students and teachers would develop relationships between each other and that should continue all my character is another option he might be more a monkey wrench in the system but i;m not tried to make all relationships based around him far from it.

Hope that addresses your points
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

selfexiled

Whenever the state decides to force the school to increase the number of males let me know until then I think I'll just read from the sidelines. Not really one to wear a skirt.
Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0

eiselmann

I'll keep that in mind selfexiled

hopefully we may get a few ladies interested first

My ons and offs link

selfexiled

Originality is fast becoming obsolete, to make a trully unique world all your own is the mark of a great writer, artist, thinker.

Uhm ONs/Offs link
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=134455.msg5990414#msg5990414

Absences:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180093.0