Recruiting for succubus!

Started by Sephiriel, July 23, 2012, 02:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Countdown0

Curses, why are the bad girls always so sexy?  >:)
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

bubby

Sephiriel

Quote from: Countdown0 on July 25, 2012, 05:49:05 PM
I'd be interested in this =D We don't have to take part in every activity, do we? O.o

You mean the activities listed above? Neah...they're just general guidelines. Actually, before starting this game everyone who will be accepted will have to fill a form..mostly do's and dont's/ likes and dislikes...must I emphasize that reading each and everyone's O/O list is mandatory?

Phantom, demi-gods are ok. Besides, I'm thinking that because the Queen's loyal subjects can travel into other worlds to bring only the finest, they can get a couple of paladins, knights, anthros etc...basically almost anything goes.

Countdown0

Well, I'm definitely in on this then.

Hmm... time to build the rebellious sex slave of a demoness... where to begin?

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

bubby

Quote from: Countdown0 on July 26, 2012, 12:47:04 AM
Well, I'm definitely in on this then.

Hmm... time to build the rebellious sex slave of a demoness... where to begin?

On your knees is a good place.  >:)

Countdown0

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

bubby

MMmmmmm... we'll see.  ;)

I'm very interested to see what you come up with.

Countdown0

How's this? :D

Dossier # (to be filled in by the GM)

Name: Zaeroses

Race: Angel

Skin color: Pale, near porcelain

Eye color: Pure white, lightly glowing

Hair color: Bright blonde

Height: 6'4”

Appearance: He is tall, with lots of lean muscle.

Facial appearance:

Clothed for battle:

Personality traits: Strong willed and brave. He always tires to do the right thing, of course, and strives to be a good person.

Strengths: He is ageless and essentially immortal, making it very difficult for him to be hurt in any way. He is very strong, living to battle demons.

Fears: None, really. Though he certainly wont be happy to be kept as a sex slave.

Sexual tendency: Switch

Profession: He's an angel. He fights evil and defends the good and righteous people of the world wherever he can.

What was he doing before the abduction: Fighting a succubus.

What was he wearing before the abduction: Armored robes.

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

TheHangedOne

Name: La'cael'rah
Race: Faerie (Brownie)
Skin color: Caucasian
Eye color: Periwinkle with small, glittery bits; eyes occasionally change color
Hair color: Whatever he wants it to be; however, he has a preference towards rosewood.
Height: 5;0
Appearance:
Personality traits: Capricious and whimsical, he can occasionally also act as a petulant child.  He tends to be very emotionally animated, and shows a wide degree of them.  Something of a trickster, though he is a bit more serious-minded than others of his race.
Strengths: Knows a few minor cantrips, bits of practical magic, like lighting a candle, or animating a feather duster to clean things. He can make himself invisible, but, only to humans.  Good at domestic chores. Well-endowed.
Fears:Dirty conditions (dust, dirt, grime, anything "yucky"), not being appreciated, mean-spirited Fae
Sexual tendency: sub
Profession: Brownie (A domestic spirit that inhabits the homes of kind and nice individuals. They do chores around the house, like thatching the roof, dusting, chasing predators away from any kept animals, weeding gardens, etc.)
What was he doing before the abduction: Enjoying the simple offering of honeyed grains and freshly picked berries made to him.
What was he wearing before the abduction: Nothing. Brownie's don't typically wear anything, because they make it a point of not being seen by mortals.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

who149

Name:  Drone19 (Drell)
Race: Demon (Lower)
Skin color: Deep White
Eye color: red
Hair color: white
Height: 5'11"
Appearance: Pale white skin, hair to match, contrasting red eyes, with black horns, wings, and tail, and despite having a mostly human appearance, it was obvious he wasn't.  He is somewhat toned from his many many years of servitude, along with many scars covering his body from the many lashings from his lord, as well as the battle scars that came from fighting his lords battles. He stands tall, but lean, wearing a near constant neutral face.
Personality traits: Being a drone nearly all his life, he had learned to obey, despite having a wish for freedom. 10 years prior he had escaped his lord and lived his life among the humans, disguised to a point.  He is mostly quiet, and has a habit of allowing himself by other's lackey, practically doing anything that anyone asks him too.
Strengths: Strong compared to most humans (Below average for a Demon Drone),  Obedient (to a point), Can fly, Shape Shift (weak)
Fears: Being found by his old Lord, Dying as an example, losing his ability to fly.
Sexual tendency: Sub
Profession: Demonic Worker Drone (110 years), Office Drone (10 years)
What was he doing before the abduction: Having spent most of his time disguising himself as a human, Drell, as he began calling himself, decided to try flying once more, missing the feeling.  Climbing to the top of the building where he worked, he sprouted his wings and took off..catching the attention of the Succubi.
What was he wearing before the abduction: Suit, broken wrist cuffs, a wallet with a fake I.D (Drell Smith), candy bar.

(I could not find a picture that I liked)
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Lightshock16

Well for me, the list that was made in the last page, I have no problem with ANY of those. I have very few limit's, thing's like Vore, water Sports, Mutilation, stuff like that, I don't want. most other thing's I'll be fine with.

bubby

I think it wouldn't hurt that when this game begins, whoever pairs up, should exchange PM's before they begin just to reiterate their personal O/O's.

Lightshock16

Good idea, let's the Girl's get the best out of their chosen Slaves, and the Slaves to get the most pleasure out of their torture. ;)

azzmeister89

it would make sense if everyone sent that pm to each other, the girls may want to change who there dominating part way through.

TheHangedOne

Why not just post them all in the OOC, when it's made? That way, everyone can see everyone else's at a glance, instead of having to wade through PMs, or asking someone for it through a PM.
Check out my poet tree!

azzmeister89

bubby

*Wanders around and pokes and prods all the new meat slaves.*

azzmeister89

Countdown0

Hey hey, easy with the proding. I'm ticklish :p

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Sephiriel

I'm hoping new masters will roll in soon, I'm quite eager to see what others come up with in terms of dommes.

bubby

*Hums and leers at Countdown*

Me too Jane!

TheHangedOne

*Giggles and does the Pillsbury Doughboy dance when poked.*
Check out my poet tree!

Lightshock16

*is poked by a Seductive Temptress* O///o

who149

Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

bubby

*Blinks and lofts a brow at the poke, snatches offending finger and licks it*