Mercenaries that play together kill gods. ISO 2 more additional players

Started by Chreestafer, August 10, 2021, 03:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

The story is currently running, however we are open to adding 1 or 2 more characters to our little band of adventures.

This is being played on discord. Pm or post here for details.

Content: Freeform, Heavy Fantasy, Horror

Seeking: at least one more female player to play female, trans, hermaphroditic character

Story:

The mission was simple.  Find our way into the ruins of the Zalryn Kingdom, fight whatever creatures inhabit the area only if necessary.  Obtain the item described by the client as a jeweled egg. Take just the egg, nothing more nothing less.  Simply return with the item and receive the money that was promised by the client.

Yet what should the group do when they find what appears to be a female chained to a wall in the old temple that holds the item.  Dark symbols etched across the cobblestone flooring around her.  She seems feral almost barbaric, partially nude except for a ragged loin cloth, speaking in a language the group can't comprehend when she finally comes to.  What's weirder is the bodies that that lay strewn about the ground seem to be shriveled as if their insides were sucked clean. 

Does the group just leave her? Are they as safe as they think they are? Who is this woman? What evil forces are at work here?

This story takes place in high fantasy realm.  Creatures of all types can be found here. However, the world is far from safe.  The rich and/or common folk live behind protected walls.  A side effect of an ancient war that ravished the lands.  However, the wildlands are a reckless place where people never venture alone.

Guilds of mercanaries are where one would go to seek protection in these badlands or for retrieval of forgotten items. 

We will be one of these groups, a smaller and lesser known batch of adventurers.  What I'm seeking is a group of polyamorous adventures.  The main goal of the story is to find out and stop the hidden darkness that's about to unleash on the world. This won't be just a smut story, however I'm hoping the group as a whole can have fun. 

Character wise, I'll be playing the role of a Half-Orc ranger, the leader of the small band of misfits.  What I'd like to have is at least one more female/trans/herm character of a different race and class to take on the other roles of the group.  Then comes our 5th, her role is already claimed and will be a forgotten race just recently rediscovered.

Character Sheet

Player Name:
Name:
Photo:
Class:
Gear:
History:
Fears:
Ons:
Offs:
Sexual Ons:
Sexual Offs:

Current Characters:

Male Half-Orc Ranger
Female Puri (wild human like druidic race) (the chained girl)
Futa Drenai Paladin
Female Human Mage
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List