[very weird concept]A bottle of bitter misery

Started by Celestial Goblin, May 20, 2007, 04:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

The only thing I would say is to be careful in what you use.
Ginger gives a 'hot' sensation, but does not 'burn'.
I would caution the use of any type of hot peppers, as you have pointed out Kongming it was used as a punishment and not as a erotic device.

Believe me when I tell you that there has been lasting complications with those seeking to use more 'stimulating' things in this manner.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Celestial Goblin

Wow, you're a fount of knowledge Elvi.
Now I'm positively excited.
I'll have to let Alex know about it, as to say...

Elvi

*laughs*
yeah well I doubt spider boy would have the guts to come out of hiding and use it.....*grins*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

kongming

Indeed, there's a world of difference between the two, and capsicum-based things (peppers) can indeed cause damage to sensitive tissue. That's why capsicum spray has permanently blinded some people on occasion.

Incidentally, for something tingly and exciting but not hot, try sucking on a minty or candy cane then licking the area. Or indeed, getting a candy cane all moist (but do not suck it to a sharp knife-like point as I always do when eating them normally - every time I end up stabbing myself in the mouth and it hurts!) and insert that. Then blow on it. Absolutely amazing.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Oneironaut

Well, a game may not come out of this, but it's possibly the most interesting thread I've seen sprout from a game idea  ;)