Ink (A One-on-One Lesbian Idea)

Started by Jagdflieger, August 07, 2006, 03:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagdflieger

All right, everyone. I had this idea while watching a commercial for Miami Ink on the Discovery Channel. That show, if you haven't heard about it, involves a tattoo parlor and the artists working within it. Everything I've come up with so far is typed up below.

The Premise
A young white woman visits a tattoo parlor on her twenty-first birthday to get her first tattoo. She is initially reluctant to get this tattoo because of the wealthy conservative family she comes from. However, she is pressured into it by a small group of friends. They take her to a well-known parlor in a poorer section of town called "La casa de Esperanza" where a Mexican lesbian tattoo artist lives and works. An interaction between the two main characters goes from there. The exact details can be worked out via PM.

The Characters
Esperanza Gutierrez (My Character) - Esperanza is a third-generation American from Mexico. She is a lesbian and not afraid to say so, this made even more apparent in a work or two on her own body. She stands at 5'7" with a slim but strong build and feminine Hispanic featues. Her black hair is kept moderately short and stands straight up with the aid of mousse, the ends tipped in a vibrant shade of red, an inch or so below the tips kept bleached. Her dark eyes are constantly kepted rimmed by a black liquid eyeliner, the only makeup on her face. She has a stud on the left side of her nose, a hoop on the far side of her right eyebrow, and several hoops along each ear.

As far as attire is concerned, Esperanza dresses in a somewhat masculine fashion. A white beater with evidence of a black bra covers her medium-sized bustline and flat stomach. Her lower half normally consists of a studded belt and ripped jeans, biker boots finishing the attire off. She is also known to wear several wristbands and occasionally a choker of some kind.

Her personality is much different than her appearance conveys. While she takes on a rebellious and possibly angsty fashion sense, she is very vibrant and happy with the way her life is going. She is very friendly and always helpful, especially when it comes to something she enjoys such as tattooing.

Nicole Carlson - Nicole is your typical pink-sweater-over-white-polo rich girl. She hangs out with other rich girls and generally has no idea what the real world is like. Being born into such a world, she barely even knows that heterosexual isn't the only way to be. Aside from the complications of her sexual preference, she lives a pampered and generally happy life. She's a bit of a party girl on the weekends, but never feels much pressure as far as alcohol and other such temptations are concerned.

If you think this is something you're interested in, contact me via this thread or PM me.
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life knowing the people whom he saves... will never know."
Ons and Offs

xxdeadxstarsxx

I think I am interested in this. I love Miami Ink and as soon as that was mentioned the rest of the bulletin caught my attention. But the game idea seems good, and even though I was never rich nor preppy I think I could play the part.
"I'd gotten better lately at simply refusing to let my imagination run away with me.  Maybe it had something to do with being a sociopath; if so, let's hear it for dementia."

Jagdflieger

Elvi already jumped at the role, but I'm sure we could do it on PMs or some such, if you're still willing. I'm not opposed to doing the same game with different people. If Chorni worked for it, I could always do that. :P That would upset the flow, though.
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life knowing the people whom he saves... will never know."
Ons and Offs

xxdeadxstarsxx

I would have to think playing the same character two different ways would be repetitive and slow. I'll look for something else to take part in!
"I'd gotten better lately at simply refusing to let my imagination run away with me.  Maybe it had something to do with being a sociopath; if so, let's hear it for dementia."