A dramatic return. *female looking for male characters*

Started by Samantha, December 16, 2011, 11:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

I'd first like to start this off with saying it has been a long time since I've been on E, and I really missed it! I have plenty of ideas, but as for the tastes of what people like to do might have changed, while I am open for trying new things, I definitely have my own particular tastes and ideas that I would love to play out.

These are my ideas I really would like to find a partner for! I suggest looking at my O/O's. Some quick things I like:

• ROMANCE is key

•    
  • Taking time to tell the story is important.

•    
  • I love sex, and playing sex scenes, but it isn't the entire story.

•    
  • I enjoy posts that are around 1-3 paragraphs in length.

•    
  • Manipulative, domineering, will do anything to get what they want (but for the right reason, such as love) type of men

•    
  • Open communication!  Via pm, IM, email, or what-have-yous. For story ideas, as well as if you're  enjoying the game or not. And if you aren't liking the game, just say so! Its  not going to hurt my feelings, we could either try to fix the problem or  discontinue the game at our discretion.

•    
  • I like partners that can develop surprises in the story line (Such as, I found the note you were hiding and that's how I knew who you were and how to manipulate the situation to make you mine (but is brought out later in the story))

•    
  • OH, and I like when sometimes at the beginning they don't like each other, or one does something that makes the other temporarily dislike them. It can be fun.
  • Can't wait to hear from you!

Past ideas, taking place in the 1800's.

*You’re More Than  a Simple Temptation   
    As time  moved on, her family fell further and further out of the peerage, after a  series of unfortunate deaths, their family was brought back into their world of  high class peers. The family is constantly ostracized but it effects them none,  they stick together. But she longs for normalcy; her family is anything but  with the strange deaths, strange animals, and house fires that brought them to  stay at a hotel while their home was being rebuilt.    After two seasons, she thinks that a new chance of life is coming, and  that her perfect suitor will soon ask to court her. It was just a matter of  time, but when one of his love letters goes awry, it leads her to meet the  mysterious hotel owner who is intrigued by her personality as well as her  appearance. When he wants something, he’ll get it, he happened to be the one to  find her letter without her knowledge; will he use it to intervene on the  couple? Or will he try to be honorable in getting the thing he desires most?

I Swore I’d Loathe You for Eternity
       Arranged marriages were often formed between families of lower gentry to upper society to help families have stronger ties to the world above, or for financial reason their daughters were sworn to other families. Here’s ideas based on the arranged marriages of son and daughters:
       A masquerade, a young man and woman meet up and fall for each other, knowing that they are sworn to other people.  Then they meet their betrothed, only to find that they’re sworn to each other, but can’t say anything to anyone, but secretly they’re happy at the turn of events.
       A couple of weeks before they’re supposed to marry, they just find out that they have been arranged to wed someone they’ve never met. They might have already fallen for someone else, or not, depending on what we decide, and at first things aren’t going well for the couple. They clash on all levels, and even after the wedding they are still angry with each other for their life’s events. But something happens, an illness, or something of the sort, and one takes care of the other, and they start to fall for each other.
       The same idea as above, but only they know about it for their lives and never meet or know what each other’s appearances are until their wedding ceremony.

***You Caught Me When I was falling
       In the 1800s, a woman came out to society when she was between the ages of 19-21, meaning, she was ready to be married off.  It was only socially acceptable to go through five seasons to search for a suitable husband, and to be properly courted then married. If you did not find your match in that time period, the woman would be come to be a spinster, she was unable to be married and would be a burden on her family.
       My character is in her last season, and has to find a husband, her family depends on it, since her father died, their finances have steadily declined, they had to sell anything and everything in order to survive in the only world they know how to live in, the lavish and rich society world. Finding a suitable husband is the only way to survive, but society men only see how to use women in this situation rather than help them.
       It was also frowned upon in society to be a working class person in their world, an entrepreneur. But he finds his knack for business and some of the ‘up to date’ society members, the ones who realized that change was coming to their world, have led him to be permitted into the gatherings, parties and soirees of the upper class.
       He finds her interesting, and manipulates the situation into his favor that she might accept his proposal, seeing as how she would never do it willingly, she knows she shouldn’t be choosy, but she is too proud to accept anything other than what she needed. Eventually does she give in to her needs of title and money or the feelings inside her heart, which would still help financially?

****When Strangers  Marry
       She is  engaged to a man whom she despises; he is disgusting, and will only try to  break her spirit. Her stepfather has done this on purpose, he wants her to be  miserable, and the man has offered to pay for her, since he is an avid gambler,  he accepts the offer, its just a bonus that he’ll be paid for her.    Knowing  she will hate her life, the young woman decides to run away. The only down side  to this is that the area is surrounded by swamps and bayous, she gets bitten by  insects, muddy, and above all tired. Somehow, she is found by someone, either  the man himself, a worker, or maybe a son of his, and taken to the owner of the  land. He is the sworn enemy of her betrothed and would do anything to get back  at him, and/or to duel him.    She is  the perfect way to do so, by keeping her at his estate, he jeopardizes her  honor, it could be his plan to use her and discard her, but does she capture  his attention and his heart?    I have  LOTS of ideas for this roleplay, so lets talk about ideas!

• *****By Way of the Sea    Travelling to the United States was a treacherous one in this time  period, it was slow, and took months depending on to and from you were going. A  month long at least on the open seas, they were travelling to New Orleans from  France to meet his family for the first time. They were married just before  they’d departed for their trip.  Pirates ran the seas, and rarely got  caught; they overtook ships, stole their goods, killed the men, and raped the  women.    Their  ship was taken over by some of the most horrible pirates she’d heard about,  seeing her dead husband floating in the empty sea, she went into instant shock.  Knowing her fate, all she could do was plead, one pirate takes mercy on her,  let alone recognizing his brother, he realizes soon after that they were  married, though he hadn’t claimed his well-known family in years, he makes it  his goal to help her and get her to her new family safely.   They  still have weeks until they would make it to New Orleans,  they spend time  together, he finds her attractive and wants her, she finds him attractive, but  doesn’t know who he is, and is still fighting to control her emotions over her  deceased husband.   Will they  fall for each other? He will have to open up beyond what he had done in a long  time; maybe this will be his first time opening up for a woman at all. What  lies ahead for them?

• And Modern Ideas:
    *Adulterated Loathing   She ran into him in the supply closet, fully catching the company ‘player’ in the act of sex. Ignoring him, she goes back to what she was doing, making him worry that she might say something, he’d tried to get with her awhile ago, she shot him down, she even went out of her way to ignore this man, seeing him as someone she wanted nothing to do with. Assuring him she won’t say anything, he feels accomplished and leaves her alone. She is somewhat uptight, not having dated anyone in a long time, and it was her birthday, so she went out with some friends.   Of course someone like him would be out, and they happen to meet at a club, she tries to avoid him, but seeing her relaxed makes him want her, and he vows to himself that he will have her, somehow he convinces her to let him buy her a drink.  Which leads into more drinks, and eventually they go back to her house.   I was thinking impregnation, does he surprise her by being responsible for his actions and staying around?

**The Vampire and the Werewolf   To try and bring together the two species, one from each was nominated to marry the other, to show that they could work and live together, the only problem was the stipulation was not love, she had to wear the Vampire’s bite, leaving her tainted forever more. The marriage was a farce from the beginning, both sides, unknown to its opposite, was planning to loosen defenses and attack with the two.    But it was so strange how it happened, he was protective, and sweet, and mature, he wanted to honor his commitment somewhat, she on the other hand did not, she would fight to no end. She on the other hand was wild, outgoing, and they loved to get on each other’s nerves. She won’t allow his bite, even if it is for the good of both of them, as if it would work. But being locked up, and having many arguments, with another person, somehow brings them closer together.

***A Mistake Turned Around   She ran into him on accident, on several different occasions, learning little bits about him in each meeting. Finally they decide to go out, eventually dating for a solid amount of time, sex is a natural part of every relationship, including theirs. Breaking up is a natural part of life, college is difficult to maintain for the both of them were excelling towards bigger things, he was too busy as a med student, she had to concentrate on her business degree, all the fighting wasn’t helping. She needed more out of the relationship than just a physical one. Several months later, she’s at the hospital, where he’s interning, but she didn’t know that was where he was at, and she’s very pregnant. Does he take care of her? Or does he pretend like it isn’t his? She wasn’t planning on telling him, seeing as how they hadn’t seen each other in so long, how does she react to seeing him again?

I can't wait to hear from you with your ideas! Please PM me if you are interested!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]