Current Wants

Started by Type70item, December 15, 2011, 12:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Type70item

Heres what I'm currently looking for:

Tech Support:Every nerds dream, Tony is refered by a friend to help a woman with some computer trouble, upon ariving a woman in her early 30's greets him and describes the problem. While doing his repairs he catches a vibe that the woman is attracted to him and is all too happy to suggest alternate payment when she is unable to afford his bill -M Seeking F-

When Wifes Away:Rick is a self addmited sex addict, and when his wife leaves town for a week, he finds himself desperatly needing satisfaction. He meets a woman in a chat room online and quickly invites her over. While seducing her, he learns that she has something special in her panties for him. -M Seeking T- (Reluctant)

Nurse Nurse:Resting off a skateboarding injury, Jessica finds herself confined to her bed and unable to defend herself when the nurse comes in late at night to take advantage of her situation -F Seeking F or M- (Reluctant)

A bit on how I play: I accept all mediums of RP, though I prefer IM on the IRC chat for realtime roleplaying. Do not feel pressured when it comes to reply size, I care about quality not quanity. Though I prefer at least one paragraph per msg/post

These are just generic ideas that I want to play, the more complex and long term ones will be posted periodicly (However, if you have an idea that you think would interest me, by all means message me)