The Pit [EX] futanari brothel & slavery! Recruiting M/F patrons, Futa servants

Started by Karma, March 27, 2016, 02:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnette

It's the image urls that get changed around, the site links are static :)

And I mainly linked them like this because I just wanted a quick check, I always upload my images to imgur when I'm ready to use them :)
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Foyer
Gray Cells
Black Cells

I'll be writing up an intro post in the Foyer and making an additional White Halls thread for those patrons that like to be pampered. I just didn't have a thread I could copy/paste for that. *snickers*

OOC

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Mora

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Mora

I'll post shortly. :) I will still be making a slave futa to even the odds. :)

bokotousamurai

http://40.media.tumblr.com/b81fed607eaa3fc9e95752c9bdcbfa47/tumblr_nffi2behaR1rwpk7ko1_500.jpg

Name: Caroline Mathers
Role: Patron
Orientation: Omnisexual
Personality: slutty MILF broodmother, loves futa, won't rest until she has a child for every day of the year.
Background: Caroline was just an ordinary perverted Futanari, that was until her first child was born and she met the children she sired in her one night stands, against all odds every one of them was Futa! Knowing their rarirty and considering them to be the superior gender, Caroline made it her goal to conceive as many Futa as possible!
Notes: the only thing I won't do is Gore and bathroom related stuff.

I know Futa are supposed to be rare in this setting so I can change the back story if that's an issue. I just wanted a character who lives to breed.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Mora

[/img]
Name: Sasha Cinna
Role: Servant
Orientation: pansexual
Personality: Sasha aims to please, and she is definitely very flirty. Long before she was part of The Pit, she always felt like she was born to be a servant. She's been trained to always beg for more, even when the treatment she's receiving is very undesirable.
Background:Sasha was always the center of attention. In high school, she was captain of the cheer squad, and leader of almost every club she joined. But due to getting spoiled, she had no real-world skills, so she was having trouble finding a good job. She heard of this club that only took futanari in, and she knew it must be a sign. She was originally just going to work there until she found somewhere else to work at, but she quickly realized once you walk in, you can't get back out.
Notes:  Sasha can take anything her patrons will dish out, and loves being thrown around every now and then.

Approved. :)

bokotousamurai - if Fenrella finds out your character is futanari, she will be enslaved. Are you interested in that? If not, part of your character will be keeping that a secret.

bokotousamurai

Ah that's right, I suppose she could coordinate things so that it seems the slaves get knocked up by other patrons and could get people to think she's a strappon fanatic. That said I wouldn't mind being a slave if found out just as long as someone gets impregnated, so I could prolly make it work.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

TheMorningstarOption

Name: Andrea Demille
Role: Patron
Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Easy-going, sarcastic and flirtatious, Andrea doesn't find it difficult to see the fun in just about any situation. Her family's money and connections certainly helps with this as she's had something of an easy life thus far.
Background: Growing up on an estate outside the city, Andrea never wanted for anything, her family's vast fortune taking care of all of her needs and the majority of her whims. An intelligent young woman, Andrea received a scholarship she didn't really need to attend university, where she excelled though also indulged in a number of debauched ways of letting off steam. As an heiress to a shipping fortune, she was a regular feature in the tabloids in her younger years causing her parents no end of headaches. Though she's managed to keep a lower profile in recent years, her tastes haven't mellowed in the slightest. She's happy for the opportunity the Pit gives her to indulge herself in any manner of lascivious activities with little to no consequence and utter confidentiality. Sexually she's something of a switch and enjoys the company of partners from all walks of life.
Notes: Here's what I've got, let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change or whathaveyou.
O/O

Lynnette

There we go ^_^

Name: Alicia Hale
Role: Servant
Orientation: Bisexual - Versatile
Personality: Whilst perhaps not the sharpest knife in the drawer, little can be said against Alicia's unyielding enthusiasm and upbeat personality. From an academic standpoint, she's not the strongest standing, but she's good at completing most non-thinky jobs without too much thought, and has a very positive relationship to the patrons, regardless of what they wish to do.
Background: Alicia comes from a relatively average place in life. She had regular middle class parents with regular middle class jobs, went to a regular school, and did what she could to get through it as best possible. Aside from P.E, which she easily topped the charts, she didn't do very well in anything else, managing to just barely scrape by, not that it mattered much to her. However, it came with the issue of managing to conceal her extra member, a task easier said than done considering that she was very much so into most of the other girls she shared classes with. Tight clothes and having something extra between her legs didn't make it very easy, but somehow she scraped by for a while, even through puberty, as unlikely as it seemed. However, eventually it came out, and there was no two ways about it, and soon enough, she found herself at The Pit with no memory of how she had ended up there, not that she minded it much, happy she wouldn't have to conceal the extra member anymore. Quickly growing fond of the sexual share of the job as well, she could hardly care anymore about the life outside.
Notes: For ons and offs - See My roleplaying preferences page, if you would, please PM me before sex scenes so we can work out what to include/not include etc. I'm also available through Skype if you wish to discuss there :-) I don't bite - Unless you want me too
More Images (NSFW)

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

We are doing well on player and character count! At this point, a few Pit employees wouldn't hurt. Their jobs would be to, primarily, assist Patrons and tend to Servants, and obviously do anything Fenrella demands.

scribus1000

Could you include the links to various threads in your opening post in this topic? So others don't have to fish through the pages for them.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Dhi

Quote from: Karma on March 27, 2016, 02:40:59 PM
Characters are human, but beyond that there are no limitations.
Hi Karma, I'm interested and have a preference for playing futa characters with three cocks. It's been my experience that other posters do not share that particular kink and I've been told it breaks immersion. Would this be a poor fit for the setting you have in mind, or, for those already playing?

I can't speak for other players so I'll let them voice their own opinions. For me, while it's not my preference, there have been weirder mutations in real life, so I wouldn't say no.

King Serperior

Two, let alone three, cocks are not my thing in regards to Futanari.  For others, it may be, but it's not my personal thing.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Sain

PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Sain - Servants can have scenes together too! As long as the scenes make sense. I'm willing to help with that.

Sain

In that case such extraordinarily endowed cell mate for Pircilla would sound pretty sweet.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Lynnette

I'm pretty indifferent about it, go for it if you want ^_^
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Yukina