San Lironus

Started by Leonis, April 23, 2010, 12:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aether

Marcus lets out a nightly victorious whoop as he kills one dog and heads for stray cat b with another triple slash.

Nevermore of blood ravens

Mikael attempts to catch the remaining dog in hopes of training it.

Kiric Rand

Jessie is going to try and stab stray cat A again
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Leonis

ROUND 2
Rollard: 19
Mikael: 15
Jessie: 18
Marcus: 23
Stray Cat A: 20
Stray Cat B: 16
Stray Dog B: 17

Marcus uses Triple Slash on Stray Cat B. 56 damage (CRIT!), Miss, 26 damage.
Stray Cat B is defeated!
Stray Cat A scratches Jessie for 23 damage.
Rollard hits Stray Cat A with his staff for 26 damage.
Stray Cat A is defeated!
Mikael succeeds in trapping and catching Stray Dog!

VICTORY!
All characters gain 20 Liros.
LEVEL UP!
Rollard's Strength increased by 1!
Rollard's Dexterity increased by 2!
Rollard's Constitution increased by 1!
Rollard's Wisdom increased by 3!
Rollard's Max HP increased by 15!
Rollard's Max MP increased by 5!
(All other characters distribute your stats your own way in your next post. I'll calculate your new HP and MP totals accordingly.)
Mikael learned a new skill: Beastmastery!

Kiric Rand

Dex+2
Wis+1
Con+2
Stg+2

(ooc so is that how we are going to learn new skills, is by trying them in combat?)
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Mikael scratches the dog behind its ears.
Dex+1
Wis+1
Con+4
Stg+1

Aether

"Blasted strays!"  Marcus mutters eyeing the one that Mikael has befriended.  "You be careful with that thing!  Lets get some shut eye."

Strength: 23 + 4
Dexterity: 23 +1
Constitution: 16 + 1
Wisdom: 12 + 1

Leonis

"Yes, we should get going to your place or wherever that is." Rollard agreed. "Do you have anything to eat there? I technically haven't eaten in 700 years! This wizard needs food badly!"

Aether

<OOC I think we can develop skills with a certain approach to attacks ot actions in combat?  If so, i will work on a charge and possibly something dextorous>

Leonis

(No no, I'll be assigning new skills as you level up, and when other conditions are met as well.)

Mikael led the group into a nearby building and up into his apartment  "of course there's food" he laughed a patted his stomach"You cant support a build like this on nothing" turning to Marcus he spoke with a shine in his eye "In a world where we're surrounded by spies, a stray that nobody will think twice about could be our greatest advantage"

Aether

"Just make sure he aint a gotta rabies..."  Marcus growls as he walks into Michael's pad and finds a spot to lounge.  "What we gonna do about this gang you guys encountered earlier?"

<OOC not a problem, Leonis>

Mikael smiled " do you think I would have tried to catch 'em if it did?" he laughed then continued more seriously "I'm not sure what to do  about the gang I picked these two up after they were attackted. But more importantly what are we gonna do with the kid, magic isnt allowed here, and when somebody finds out about it, you know they're gonna try to kill him, and anybody who's seen him, and that means us."

Aether

"Well, magic is cool, and I would love to learn how to implement some of it into my sword attacks, which really arent this time either.  Maybe we should protect the kid and use him to help us rid this world of evil."

Marcus Spoke in all seriousness, still eyeing the dog, offering it a scratch between the ears when it whimpered up to him.

Kiric Rand

"You guys are insane." Jessie quiped up. "Magic doesn't exist, it can't exist. All this kid did was some simple trick." Shakinghis head, looking at this strange cast. How did he get mixed up in this mess? He was just trying to keep the kid alive soe he could steal from him, now he was caught up with a bunch of crazies.
[Floatright]
[/float]

"You've spent to much time in this city kid." Mikael sighed before continuing "Magic exists and is still acknowledged away from San Lironus, but it was forbidden here, and quickly forgotten." He sat on the floor next to the dog "Back home they said there was a man in town who still understands the secrets of the ancients, but I never met him before the military came and got me"

Kiric Rand

"Ok, if magic still exist, prove it." Jessie was messing with his new knife, cleaning off the animal blood. "Until then, stop talking about it. I've done well without your so called magic, and I will continue to do so."
[Floatright]
[/float]

Leonis

"If I had memorized more spells I could show you more," Rollard said, "But this is pretty much all I know." He raised his arms and a ball of fire began to materialize in the air in front of him. As he concentrated it became bigger and bigger, illuminating the entire room. Everyone could feel its scorching heat as well.

Kiric Rand

"Hey kid, i don't know if you know, but we have a thing called flamethrowers that can do the same thing. I'm sorry, I still don't believe you." Jessie just sat down,  shaking his head.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Aether

"That looks pretty real to me," Marcus sighs as he dozes off on the couch waiting for morning.

While the others slept Tesla tinkered with his tools in the corner. He had a pet project where he was trying to create a large lightweight bullet proof riot shield, but progress was slow.

Leonis

The next morning the team was awakened by the early-riser Rollard exploring the technology of the day. He had figured out how to turn on the TV set, and it was tuned to a government-owned propaganda station. It was filled with hopeful messages from Mayor Albert Drake in between news reports, most of which were very likely either twisted to favor the views of San Lironus or made up as more propaganda, or some combination of both.

"GOOD MORNING CITIZENS." A monotone, masculine voice suddenly spoke up. It was one of the many "eyes" of the sentient AI Frater Major that was required by law to be a fixture in each and every household and apartment in San Lironus. "WE HOPE THAT TODAY WILL BE FRUITFUL IN YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR GLORIOUS SOCIETY." The device was spherical in shape and welded to a pedestal that was usually placed in the center of the room, or somewhere where it has the greatest vantage point, and observed its surroundings 24 hours per day. Only those working directly for the government were permitted to move this extension of Frater Major's sight, and it had a motion sensor that would go off if it were moved, which would dispatch a team of enforcers to its location to arrest the lawbreakers.

Mikael hefted his project onto his back and looked to the others "Vell boys, we best be leaving now, before that thing see's him." he gestured at Rollard.

Aether

Marcus was up with the morning sun and he had found coffee and observed Rollard with slight amusement as he found the station he had decided to watch.

"Lets get out of here, I dont have to work for another couple of days ...  We need to find some more leads on this gang perhaps."

Mikael nodded and grabbed a large knife from the kitchen before opening the door and heading out into the concrete jungle of the city.