Dark Fantasy ((F seeking M))

Started by Jinxy, February 01, 2013, 12:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Hi! So I am going to give this a try. I am looking for a Male Dom, who would enjoy doing a great deal of rp's I have in mind. I don't expect much out of a partner other then posting at least two decent paragraphs giving me enough to work with. Give me nothing and you get nothing in return its simply the way it works. I am up for adding or changing somethings. Please PM me if your interested in any of these or have any other ideas you would like to explore.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Jinxxy

1: Innocent girl about 18 years old, has always lived a sheltered life. Now out on her own she meets a guy and simply thinks he's an angel sent to her from heaven. But he is nowhere near being an angel. In fact he lives a dark life. First it starts with a few cruel words and moves onto complete domination. She would honestly do anything to keep him happy.

2: Rival werewolf tribes. The two tribes have been at war with one another for years. Within each tribe there is a next in line. A Prince in one and a Princess in the other. The princess was never looked at as a warrior of her kind, and was treated like, well a girl. She went out on her own and just so happens to be captured by the Prince. He brings her back to his castle where he keeps her in his room as his personal slave. But there is something about her that calls to him. The princess hates the things she is made to do, but soon she starts to find pleasure in it all, even her punishments and when her eyes set on the prince she starts to feel a warming in her heart. Will there new found relationship be able to end a war?

3:A male vampire kidnaps a human girl he seen on night in a bar, something about her calls to him. But he isn't sure what it is. She keeps her locked away in a dungeon. She's always blind folded so she never see's who he is. All she knows is that he does wickedly naughty thing to her body and she loves it as well as him. But will she when she knows of the monster that he is?

4: 4: Angels and Demons. (which character is which doesn't totally matter, female angel or demon. Ya know vice versa.)

Once upon a time, before the fall of the Arch Angel Lucifer, there were two angels who had a rule braking relationship, a sexual one, they fell in love. It was forbidden for angels to be together. They were caught, and we're given a choice stop or fall. At this time was the time Lucifer fell. One Angel chose to stop, loving heaven to much. The other fell with Lucifer.
The Arch Angel is sent out on a test to prove themselves. The are to take out a specific Arch Demon. Once the demon has been tracked they were to take them out and return to the heavens.
Upon finding the Demon, the Angel knows right away, this was there lover there love. There shock leaves them valuable and they are captured by the demon.
At its mercy. Will the angel fall to the dark desires of the demon they once loved? Will the demon find there heart once more? Or will they destroy each other in the long run.

5: Magic gone wrong. This is based on a book I read once, Called Claimed by a wolf. The roles of the warriors can be played by one Male.
They guard humanity against supernatural threats from the five gateways into the world. The Shadow Guardians: a vampire, a werewolf, a demon, a dragon and a Fae are united in brotherhood and war.
When a beautiful apprentice witch, unknowingly opens a realm to the Otherworld, there is a sudden influx of demons—and it's up to the warriors to help her stop them.
But to do that, she must bind herself to all the warriors, by going to each one of there beds for a night. Will she be able to do it? Or will she loose parts of herself to each of these sexy warriors?

6: Furry Slave.
A strong tigress captured, collared and turned into someones willing sex slave after hard training and discipline She's broken and willing to do anything for her Master.. Anything.

Jinxy

Updated 4 Angels and Demons.

Added 6